Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope that everyone's new year is off to a great start.

We had a thread last year that produced a lot of great suggestions for products that people would like to see from us.
Although initially delayed by the Covid situation, many of the ideas from that thread are now on their way and in various stages of production.

The 2020 version of this thread is still going strong with multiple ideas being discussed. I want to keep that going and this new thread is by no means meant to take away from that one at all.

I have just had some people message me & ask if there would be a 2021 version of the thread so that they could throw out ideas (without feeling like they had to go thru the long 2020 one). So for this thread, it doesn't matter if the idea was mentioned in the 2020 one, we still want to hear it :)

I look forward to hearing any ideas that people would like to see from SNS and Competitive Edge Labs in 2021.

Feel free to suggest single ingredient and/or combination ideas.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone's ideas.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Something else to let everyone know - we will be releasing a new product each week for the first 12 weeks of 2021 (including updated versions of some existing products).

And hey, if you all give us enough good ideas, maybe we can keep that going past 12 weeks :)

SNS-NewReleasesV1-1200x400.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
KannaEase Release Thread:

KannaEase-StartNewYearConfetti-500x500.png

KannaEase (Supp Facts) v2.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Totally pumped for the 12 weeks of new products, that's so cool!
Thank you. I'm excited about it too. I love helping people and love offering products that help people.

It's a lot of products and a big chance for us; I really hope that people that like us will support us by following us on social media and doing shares for the new products and telling others about them. That's always been a hold back for us - we make a lot of great products but a lot of people just don't know about us bc we aren't a marketing based company.

So, please, for everyone that likes us, if you like a product and it works for you, please tell others. And if we make a product that isn't something you need, please tell others about if you meet someone that it would help.

^^ on that above, by help, what I was thinking when I typed that is we are expanding out Health Series line a lot this year if all goes well. So while there may be products to help with conditions or issues that not everyone will have, if you know someone that would benefit from them, please tell them.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you. I'm excited about it too. I love helping people and love offering products that help people.

It's a lot of products and a big chance for us; I really hope that people that like us will support us by following us on social media and doing shares for the new products and telling others about them. That's always been a hold back for us - we make a lot of great products but a lot of people just don't know about us bc we aren't a marketing based company.

So, please, for everyone that likes us, if you like a product and it works for you, please tell others. And if we make a product that isn't something you need, please tell others about if you meet someone that it would help.

^^ on that above, by help, what I was thinking when I typed that is we are expanding out Health Series line a lot this year if all goes well. So while there may be products to help with conditions or issues that not everyone will have, if you know someone that would benefit from them, please tell them.
I don't do the social media thing but I spread the good word any chance I get!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't do the social media thing but I spread the good word any chance I get!
I really appreciate it. Word of mouth is even more important than social media I think.

We haven't done a good job with social media ourselves and that's something we hope to change this year. Now days, it often feels like we are a supplement company trying to compete with marketing companies that just happen to sell supplements.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I really appreciate it. Word of mouth is even more important than social media I think.

We haven't done a good job with social media ourselves and that's something we hope to change this year. Now days, it often feels like we are a supplement company trying to compete with marketing companies that just happen to sell supplements.
Ever try outsourcing to a social media advertising firm to see if they can yield any results? I know it can be a large upfront cost, and it would be discouraging if the campaigns they ran on your behalf didn’t prove to be fruitful

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This 1000% Marketing and lifestyle branding are way more profitable than actually doing anything useful.

Especially when there's 25 contract manufacturers happy to do 99% of the 'supplement' work for you while you launch your t-shirt brand.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ever try outsourcing to a social media advertising firm to see if they can yield any results? I know it can be a large upfront cost, and it would be discouraging if the campaigns they ran on your behalf didn’t prove to be fruitful
Most companies our size don't have anywhere near the capital to do the type of advertising budget that some of the firms want to get started. And the ROI when you include outsourcing fees, you're lucky to break even. Stuff like that works for high profit industries, and even for some supplement companies that have large ad budgets, but its not feasible for us.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This 1000% Marketing and lifestyle branding are way more profitable than actually doing anything useful.

Especially when there's 25 contract manufacturers happy to do 99% of the 'supplement' work for you while you launch your t-shirt brand.
Yeah, turnkey supplement manufacturers took off. Especially with the rise of Amazon

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, turnkey supplement manufacturers took off. Especially with the rise of Amazon
Its not hard to be turnkey when there's no worry of whether the product even works or not. And that's the case with many of the marketing based brands. For example, many of their pre-workouts are mainly caffeine and window dressing and they intentionally leave out some of the better ingredients to keep costs down and make them taste better.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I am out of the loop and I don't know if Vaso6 is still a thing. But a Vaso6 and S7 combo would be cool. Excited to see what you guys roll out!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am out of the loop and I don't know if Vaso6 is still a thing. But a Vaso6 and S7 combo would be cool. Excited to see what you guys roll out!
We make VASO6 as a single ingredient product.

We also have VasoForce XT that contains both VASO6 and S7. We are temporarily OOS on that but it should be back available within the next 2 weeks. I'll give a little teaser here to that there's going to be a slight formula update to it as well.

Thank you for the suggestion.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
We make VASO6 as a single ingredient product.

We also have VasoForce XT that contains both VASO6 and S7. We are temporarily OOS on that but it should be back available within the next 2 weeks. I'll give a little teaser here to that there's going to be a slight formula update to it as well.

Thank you for the suggestion.
That's awesome! I will definitely keep my eyes open for that. It's been something I've been wanting to try. Do people take that every day? I was taking Vaso6 every day more of as a health supplement.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's awesome! I will definitely keep my eyes open for that. It's been something I've been wanting to try. Do people take that every day? I was taking Vaso6 every day more of as a health supplement.
People can take VasoForce XT every day if they want to. A bottle will be a full month supply. Or some take it pre-workout on workout days and then take VASO6 on the days that they don't take VasoForce XT.

VASO6 is a great overall health supplement in my opinion. So many potential benefits - improved blood flow, blood pressure, erection quality, etc.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may be the only one that will request/want something like this but I would love to see a combination formula that helps with nausea/motion-sickness. I experience this on an almost daily basis and it greatly impacts any business related travel plans (sucks having to visit some of the construction sites in the middle of nowhere since I'm usually carsick by the time I get there). The obvious inclusion would be a ginger extract (which I currently take and it helps somewhat) but something more comprehensive and stronger would be great.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I may be the only one that will request/want something like this but I would love to see a combination formula that helps with nausea/motion-sickness. I experience this on an almost daily basis and it greatly impacts any business related travel plans (sucks having to visit some of the construction sites in the middle of nowhere since I'm usually carsick by the time I get there). The obvious inclusion would be a ginger extract (which I currently take and it helps somewhat) but something more comprehensive and stronger would be great.
Thank you. That's an interesting idea and one that I never thought of. I'll be glad to put that on the list of things to look into for the Health Series.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about a high potency hydroxytyrosol extract? 20% is the highest potency extract at the moment. If you can get 30-40 maybe even 50% potency that would be awesome.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about a high potency hydroxytyrosol extract? 20% is the highest potency extract at the moment. If you can get 30-40 maybe even 50% potency that would be awesome.
Can you elaborate for me a little on what you're thinking here. I'm interested, just want to make sure I understand. Is there a particular source you're wanting it from?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep it coming!

Btw, where would you sell the health line? I fully enjoy your product line but would have trouble seeing these well through a bodybuilding store.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you elaborate for me a little on what you're thinking here. I'm interested, just want to make sure I understand. Is there a particular source you're wanting it from?
Hydroxytyrosol is the main component of olive oil and olives. That's the good stuff which has a lot of health benefits. I guess if it can be sourced from Extra virgin olive oil made in Morocco that would be awesome because Moroccon olive oil is considered the most superior olive oil in the world.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep it coming!

Btw, where would you sell the health line? I fully enjoy your product line but would have trouble seeing these well through a bodybuilding store.
That's a good and valid question/point. We hope that most of our retailers will offer them but we also hope that it will help us get in with completely different types of retailers, both online and brick and mortar. Also, direct sales with them.

A big thing with the Health Series is that part of what got me into this industry is helping people. I really like helping people. I love the bodybuilding side, but I've always wanted to do products that would help people with issues and quality of life. There are so many products for many conditions, but its normally all products that companies want to make for x price and sell for x price; so the ingredients aren't really dictated by being the best, they're done by what will fit for a certain cost to meet certain markup specs. With our Health Series, our goal is to create the absolute best product in its class and sell it at the best price we can. We'll take much lower than normal margins on them, but something can't help people if they can't afford to take it. I hope that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hydroxytyrosol is the main component of olive oil and olives. That's the good stuff which has a lot of health benefits. I guess if it can be sourced from Extra virgin olive oil made in Morocco that would be awesome because Moroccon olive oil is considered the most superior olive oil in the world.
Thank you. I thought you were talking about from Olive Oil but didn't want to make assumptions.

I'll look into this; one of the holdups may be that the average consumer when looking at Olive Leaf is normally looking for Oleuropein content. I'll do some research on it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you. I thought you were talking about from Olive Oil but didn't want to make assumptions.

I'll look into this; one of the holdups may be that the average consumer when looking at Olive Leaf is normally looking for Oleuropein content. I'll do some research on it.
While I would also love hydroxytyrosol product, I can’t imagine it’s a big seller for the other brands that have that sort of product.

Now, a Olive Leaf Extract standardized for Oleuropein and Hydroxytyrosol... that’d be a winner

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
While I would also love hydroxytyrosol product, I can’t imagine it’s a big seller for the other brands that have that sort of product.

Now, a Olive Leaf Extract standardized for Oleuropein and Hydroxytyrosol... that’d be a winner
Interesting idea. May would have to combine 2 different raw materials to do it.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just want to shout out @sns8778 for amazing customer service. When the site was temporarily unable to quote international shipping, he want above and beyond to get it sorted out for me so I could place an order. I was already a huge sns fan but now it's on another level. Thanks Steve

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just want to shout out @sns8778 for amazing customer service. When the site was temporarily unable to quote international shipping, he want above and beyond to get it sorted out for me so I could place an order. I was already a huge sns fan but now it's on another level. Thanks Steve
Thank you. And no problem at all. I really appreciate your support and am always glad to help in any way that I can.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's the goings on with Super Swole? I know you were talking about changing formula, is that scheduled to happen in this big rollout? Hope I'm not spoiling any surprises, I'll settle for a wink-wink! 😜 Been thinking about trying to scrounge some up somewhere, I really enjoyed the tub I burned through!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's the goings on with Super Swole? I know you were talking about changing formula, is that scheduled to happen in this big rollout? Hope I'm not spoiling any surprises, I'll settle for a wink-wink! 😜 Been thinking about trying to scrounge some up somewhere, I really enjoyed the tub I burned through!
The 12 Weeks of New Releases are all SNS products.
We have some exciting things coming up from CEL, but they aren't part of this.

As for Super Swole, we are making some changes including taking GlycerPump out due to clumping issues. I love the ingredient, but the clumping leads to too many returns for retailers from customers who aren't familiar with GlycerPump. I'm not sure of any retailers that have any of the original version left. I have 5 or 6 bottles here of Rainbow Unicorn. If you or anyone wants them, pm me and I can do them at the sale price - 27.99 for 1 or 69.99 for 3.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When is the Ergogenic coming?!
We are hoping sometime during March at the latest. But I hate to give concrete ETA's, especially on first runs of flavored powder products bc there can be so many unforeseen holdups.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wonder how a basic forskolin + amentoflavone + AstraGin + BioPerine would do.

In theory, Forskolin increase cAMP, then PDE breaks down cAMP, but amentoflavone would help to inhibit PDE. Coupled with absorption enhancers, could be decent for fat loss and even LBM accrual.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wonder how a basic forskolin + amentoflavone + AstraGin + BioPerine would do.

In theory, Forskolin increase cAMP, then PDE breaks down cAMP, but amentoflavone would help to inhibit PDE. Coupled with absorption enhancers, could be decent for fat loss and even LBM accrual.
Interesting concept.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Flavorless focusXT for those who love it can mix it in with their fav pre/intra ?

im basically looking to use with sns bcaa mix :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Flavorless focusXT for those who love it can mix it in with their fav pre/intra ?

im basically looking to use with sns bcaa mix :)
I don't think it would sell honestly. This is the first time I've ever seen that asked for or mentioned. If its something enough people wanted, definitely an easy one to do though. If anyone else is interested, let me know.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think it would sell honestly. This is the first time I've ever seen that asked for or mentioned. If its something enough people wanted, definitely an easy one to do though. If anyone else is interested, let me know.
For mixing something like this, I just buy each product in a flavor that will work well together as a mix.
Generally I make a workout shake I am okay to add "red flavored" products or "blue flavored" etc

Also, flavor drops on hand really help round out any powdered product, regardless of brand.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For mixing something like this, I just buy each product in a flavor that will work well together as a mix.
Generally I make a workout shake I am okay to add "red flavored" products or "blue flavored" etc

Also, flavor drops on hand really help round out any powdered product, regardless of brand.
I know a lot of people buy the flavors that will mix. I'm comically the opposite - I'm like the contrast guy. I like mixing things together that you wouldn't normally think of and see what I come up with haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
E cottonii and maybe some greek plants or others similar mixed in.... https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15537303/
I don't believe we've been asked for that one before.

What would you like to see it mixed with? (Anyone else is welcome to throw out ideas too)

I've never seen what just happened. Your post showed one thing, then when I quoted it I saw more text to it.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't believe we've been asked for that one before.

What would you like to see it mixed with? (Anyone else is welcome to throw out ideas too)

I've never seen what just happened. Your post showed one thing, then when I quoted it I saw more text to it.
Haha sorry I just edited it. Been looking for a possible otc serm like product. I'd personally run it throughout the cycle with something like cel cycle assist since it wouldn't be somewhat toxic like taking nolva or ralox but may act similarly

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha sorry I just edited it. Been looking for a possible otc serm like product. I'd personally run it throughout the cycle with something like cel cycle assist since it wouldn't be somewhat toxic like taking nolva or ralox but may act similarly
Have you looked at Inhibit-E? A lot of people use it on cycle and in PCT. Here's a link to check out:

We are temporarily OOS but you had mentioned DPS in another thread and they have it in stock.

I'm open to the idea of using E. Cottonii in something, but I honestly think Inhibit-E is better for the purpose of what we're discussing right now.

I'm definitely open to ideas on how we could incorporate it into something. Also, just thinking out loud kind of, but it seems like it would stack well with 7-methoxyflavone, like we use in PCT Assist.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Just in case wanted.
Thank you. I'm always open to research to read.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
find out where OL got their maca and LJ100, combine the two, profit...

all LJ100 is not LJ100. i’ve tried them. OL’s worked. maybe it wasn’t true LJ100? lol

edit
i was horny af on that combo. it was great.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
find out where OL got their maca and LJ100, combine the two, profit...

all LJ100 is not LJ100. i’ve tried them. OL’s worked. maybe it wasn’t true LJ100? lol

edit
i was horny af on that combo. it was great.
LJ100 is a branded ingredient so to do legit LJ100, a company has to go thru the company that owns the rights to it.
(That doesn't mean that all actually do that bc its expensive)

We almost did an LJ100; we even had the label art done. BUT the reason we didn't is the company has a MAP price on their ingredient where they wanted us to make sure that no retailers sold a 30 day supply for less than 29.99, so we weren't sure that it would sell because of that.

If enough people wanted us to do one, we could do it.

As far as Maca, quality raws aren't hard to get. Most companies just don't go with them bc of the price. If we get enough requests, I'm open to doing a Maca.

As far as things to help libido, for people looking for options for that, they are going to be very very happy with some of the things coming from us in the next couple months :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Where to follow along on social media (and spread the good word on things others need to know!):

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/snsonline
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/seriousnutritionsolutions/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/seriousns

Likes, Shares, Retweets, etc etc all help build the brand up so that more goodies can come out more often (and even more of the "specialized/novel" request types that might not otherwise get the typical mainstream love needed to sell well!)

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LJ100 is a branded ingredient so to do legit LJ100, a company has to go thru the company that owns the rights to it.
(That doesn't mean that all actually do that bc its expensive)

We almost did an LJ100; we even had the label art done. BUT the reason we didn't is the company has a MAP price on their ingredient where they wanted us to make sure that no retailers sold a 30 day supply for less than 29.99, so we weren't sure that it would sell because of that.

If enough people wanted us to do one, we could do it.

As far as Maca, quality raws aren't hard to get. Most companies just don't go with them bc of the price. If we get enough requests, I'm open to doing a Maca.

As far as things to help libido, for people looking for options for that, they are going to be very very happy with some of the things coming from us in the next couple months :)
i’ve tried other supplements and nothing has even been close. mtest didn’t even work as good. . i’m not shilling. Just really wanting to find something comparable.

Hopefully, your upcoming product works for me. That’s exciting.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i’ve tried other supplements and nothing has even been close. mtest didn’t even work as good. . i’m not shilling. Just really wanting to find something comparable.

Hopefully, your upcoming product works for me. That’s exciting.
M-Test is great for increasing natural testosterone levels and libido, but the libido boost is related to the increase in natural testosterone levels.

There are things that can work great for libido without necessarily increasing your testosterone levels. (Examples - Maca, Tribulus, etc.). A lot of the things that work specifically on libido can also vary by the person.

I've tried LJ-100, direct from the company and Olympus' product, and I can't say that I experience a big increase in libido but some say they do. If enough people want us to do an LJ-100 product, we are certainly open to it.

We've considered doing a libido specific product and may do one, but if we do, it may have Maca but it wouldn't be the huge 3 gram dose bc of capsule space constraints. So if we did a Maca, it may be a single ingredient one, if enough people are interested.