Tell SNS What You Would Like to See From Us (2020 Edition)

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wish it was a 30 day supply! Screws up my budget ordering 2 every other month. Which makes me realize it’s been mor than 3months🤔

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Three pack special was up last night. 🙃
Dang, you're good haha. I was adding it to the website and that was supposed to be private and was public for like 15 minutes or so haha.

I'll be posting up all the info on it within the next hour or so.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can’t seem to find it. Could you post up the new label?
Not there anymore and I didn't save it.

Dang, you're good haha. I was adding it to the website and that was supposed to be private and was public for like 15 minutes or so haha.

I'll be posting up all the info on it within the next hour or so.
Must have been dumb luck on timing. Figured it was a mistake since it was only the three pack so I didn't post it here. Looked like a good fit for me and I actually held off last week buying anything in hopes to grab this soon.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not there anymore and I didn't save it.

Must have been dumb luck on timing. Figured it was a mistake since it was only the three pack so I didn't post it here. Looked like a good fit for me and I actually held off last week buying anything in hopes to grab this soon.
I appreciate you being respectful and not sharing it. Thank you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see Kannaease.

Will it make it to the SNS page in time for the sale? If not I'll probably order soon, if so I may hold off to grab that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see Kannaease.

Will it make it to the SNS page in time for the sale? If not I'll probably order soon, if so I may hold off to grab that.
Great catch. Technically wasn't supposed to be launched until next week but the site you're talking about listed it early. I'll go ahead and cut it on live for you (and everyone) on the SNS site to order as part of the sale. It'll just probably be tomorrow or the weekend before I'll actually have time to do a launch thread for it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see Kannaease.

Great catch. Technically wasn't supposed to be launched until next week but the site you're talking about listed it early. I'll go ahead and cut it on live for you (and everyone) on the SNS site to order as part of the sale. It'll just probably be tomorrow or the weekend before I'll actually have time to do a launch thread for it.
Sorry I should have kept quiet.

Kanna + Energized Aminos + Lean Edge just sounds like a great combo to kick off the new year tho. 😉

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a very high stress job ... recommendations of how to use this with stress & anxiety support?
I take Stress & Anxiety Support daily. I normally take 1 capsule twice daily and it definitely helps. On days that I know I'm going to be doing something super stressful or start getting uncomfortably stressed, I take up to 4 total per day.

I have been loving the KannaEase. My intention had been to try it 'as needed' but I've had a really rough last couple weeks so I've used it every day since I started it. I love it. It really helps me focus on what I need to do rather than all the stressful things that would normally be worrying me or in the back of my mind.

Another thing, I have social anxiety in certain situation. Stress & Anxiety Support definitely helps take the edge off with that in general. With KannaEase, I've noticed I'm so in the zone and almost like a tunnel vision feeling to where I don't even really think as much about the social situation.

I think they make a great stack.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
What about something with these ingredients:

Spinach Leaf Extract 4:1 (200mg), L-Leucine (600mg), Ecdysterone 95% (600mg).

Or a Dermacrine type topical as well.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Enough companies have copied Dermacrine over the years. Stick to the original ; )
I appreciate all suggestions. Even though that's one we probably wouldn't do. I haven't seen many companies copy Dermacrine; who has? I'm just curious. Pm me; don't want to derail the thread.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about something with these ingredients:

Spinach Leaf Extract 4:1 (200mg), L-Leucine (600mg), Ecdysterone 95% (600mg).

Or a Dermacrine type topical as well.
Thank you for the suggestions.

Curious what you're basing the idea and dosages off of?

I've commented a little in the past about Ecdysterone. I don't think there is an Ecdysterone that exists that is extracted for actual 95% active content; companies can be really deceptive the way they do that. They can throw out a number like 95% but 95% what; and if they do claim active content, I'd love to see anyone prove it. I say that because we've spent quite a bit testing Ecdysterone products and raw materials in the past ;)

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the suggestions.

Curious what you're basing the idea and dosages off of?

I've commented a little in the past about Ecdysterone. I don't think there is an Ecdysterone that exists that is extracted for actual 95% active content; companies can be really deceptive the way they do that. They can throw out a number like 95% but 95% what; and if they do claim active content, I'd love to see anyone prove it. I say that because we've spent quite a bit testing Ecdysterone products and raw materials in the past ;)
I'm just now starting to read into these. And so recently I came across a couple products with Ecdysterone. One claiming 95%, the other 96%. But it has the same ingredient as Maral Root, which is the Rhaponticum Carthamoides. So I'm not sure what the difference is with Maral Root and Ecdysterone.

But one of the products is on amazon, called NatuRoids :D

The other is called Ecdynize.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm just now starting to read into these. And so recently I came across a couple products with Ecdysterone. One claiming 95%, the other 96%. But it has the same ingredient as Maral Root, which is the Rhaponticum Carthamoides. So I'm not sure what the difference is with Maral Root and Ecdysterone.

But one of the products is on amazon, called NatuRoids :D

The other is called Ecdynize.
Thank you. Where Ecdysterone got some hype, what you've seen some companies doing is throwing around terms like 95% or 96%, but the question is 95%/96% what? It wouldn't be the actual active constituents that were shown to help build muscle. Companies aren't violating any laws labeling that way, they just aren't specifying what they are actually providing. Honestly, that just isn't something we wouldn't do under SNS/CEL because our customers have come to trust and expect certain things out of us and that would be giving in to trying to make a quick marketing buck.

I really do appreciate the suggestion. Please don't take me as not appreciative just bc its one we probably wouldn't do. If we were to do an Ecdysterone, we would be most likely to specify the actual active content. The problem there though is that people that don't know the difference may think it wasn't as strong when it may in fact be stronger.

Last edited:

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Enough companies have copied Dermacrine over the years. Stick to the original ; )
Well what happened to the original?? The first couple I bought (probably 3-4 years ago) was great. Then it got discontinued or the formula changed or something, and I could never find that original dermacrine!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well what happened to the original?? The first couple I bought (probably 3-4 years ago) was great. Then it got discontinued or the formula changed or something, and I could never find that original dermacrine!
Dermacrine is now under our Iconic Formulations brand. You're going to want to check the Black Series we released last year.

Now back to SNS.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Where Ecdysterone got some hype, what you've seen some companies doing is throwing around terms like 95% or 96%, but the question is 95%/96% what? It wouldn't be the actual active constituents that were shown to help build muscle. Companies aren't violating any laws labeling that way, they just aren't specifying what they are actually providing. Honestly, that just isn't something we would do under SNS/CEL because our customers have come to trust and expect certain things out of us and that would be giving in to trying to make a quick marketing buck.

I really do appreciate the suggestion. Please don't take me as not appreciative just bc its one we probably wouldn't do. If we were to do an Ecdysterone, we would be most likely to specify the actual active content. The problem there though is that people that don't know the difference may think it wasn't as strong when it may in fact be stronger.
Yeah absolutely, that's great of you guys to not go that route of unproven ingredients.

The Spinach Leaf extract may be something to look into though if you don't have something with it yet.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah absolutely, that's great of you guys to not go that route of unproven ingredients.

The Spinach Leaf extract may be something to look into though if you don't have something with it yet.
The Spinach Leaf is something we've looked at but we haven't had hardly any demand for it. It's something that if enough people ask for, we would definitely be open to.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
KannaEase - first SNS release of 2021:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS did you ever look into this ingredient from the same group as testofen?
5fbe0a6fd1c816ff3150ee3c_Tesnor Final 093020.pdf (webflow.com)
I did a little bit but I'll be glad to take a look into it more. In the past (I had forgotten this until looking back the other day), one of the reasons we had stayed away from Testofen besides the cost being super high was the number of lawsuits they had against them for claims and things. I didn't follow it to see how it all turned out but seemed like they were getting targeted pretty heavily with litigation a few years back.

test112

Awards
  • Established
PLCAR

It’s literally impossible to find. You guys used to sell it. Pretty please??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PLCAR

i 2nd this...it's expensive but worth it, imo.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PLCAR

It didn't sell well at all for us.

If something sells alright but not good, I normally don't mind continuing to make it. But the problem with PLCAR is that it is very sticky and gunks up the manufacturing equipment so contract manufacturers want large run sizes to be willing to do it; and the product just didn't sell well enough to justify it. On our last run, we had to discount it below cost to sell out of it.

I appreciate the suggestion though. I would just have to see something on the demand side to make me know it would sell better than the first time around.

test112

Awards
  • Established
It didn't sell well at all for us.

If something sells alright but not good, I normally don't mind continuing to make it. But the problem with PLCAR is that it is very sticky and gunks up the manufacturing equipment so contract manufacturers want large run sizes to be willing to do it; and the product just didn't sell well enough to justify it. On our last run, we had to discount it below cost to sell out of it.

I appreciate the suggestion though. I would just have to see something on the demand side to make me know it would sell better than the first time around.
Well for what it’s worth you could count me as +1!

I suppose I’m puzzled that it didn’t sell. Many companies will seemingly sell rather obscure and even questionable single ingredients - yet PLCAR has both good data and apparent popularity.

I suppose we’re stuck then, given basically no-one’s selling it and its counterpart GPLC is apparently patented or licensed or something like that and presumably more expensive again.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Most companies sell cheap crap, or obscure stuff that may not be cheap but they underdose it and since it’s obscure they write a fancy write up and sell sell sell.

whether it works or not doesn’t necessarily determine if it sells since most people don’t read studies they read marketing and look at cool labels

we know of a lot of stuff that works but making it economically feasible for both the consumer and customer is hard to do. I feel strongly in about 5 companies that they make it a point to do this. SNS is one of them

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well for what it’s worth you could count me as +1!

I suppose I’m puzzled that it didn’t sell. Many companies will seemingly sell rather obscure and even questionable single ingredients - yet PLCAR has both good data and apparent popularity.

I suppose we’re stuck then, given basically no-one’s selling it and its counterpart GPLC is apparently patented or licensed or something like that and presumably more expensive again.
It's an unfortunate situation. If it was an ingredient that it was feasible to run in small batches, it would be different. But bc its hell on the manufacturing equipment, I don't blame them for requiring a high MOQ. And it just didn't sell well enough to do it.

GPLC is patented and extremely expensive.

Good data unfortunately doesn't equal good sales. I don't think that PLCAR has good popularity; its known on the forums but I don't think its very well-known at all off of them.

I love the ingredient and wish that I thought it would sell well enough to try again. But we would have to be asked a lot. When I say the original didn't sell well, I mean it was a small batch with a 2 year expiration and we literally had to sell it below cost just to get rid of it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most companies sell cheap crap, or obscure stuff that may not be cheap but they underdose it and since it’s obscure they write a fancy write up and sell sell sell.

whether it works or not doesn’t necessarily determine if it sells since most people don’t read studies they read marketing and look at cool labels

we know of a lot of stuff that works but making it economically feasible for both the consumer and customer is hard to do. I feel strongly in about 5 companies that they make it a point to do this. SNS is one of them
You're absolutely right. Many companies sell cheap things or if the ingredient isn't cheap, they dose it to where it is cheap enough to be highly profitable. For us, if we aren't going to dose it right, we aren't going to do it.

And you are absolutely right again. I often say we no longer compete with supplement companies; we compete with marketing companies that just happen to sell supplements. There are companies no one here has ever heard of that know social media, google, and Amazon marketing that sell 100x in a day what many good companies do in a year. And I'm not exaggerating that. It can be terribly discouraging.

And thank you for the confidence. If we can't do something the right way, we just don't do it. An example is the Turkesterone bandwagon. I've spoke on this in other threads - companies know people want to see it so they put it in there, but by it, I don't mean the active constituents, I mean the leaves, stems, 'extract' (extracted to what?), etc. That's just not the way we do things, and truthfully its probably technically bad from a sales perspective, but thats just not the way we do business.

test112

Awards
  • Established
It's an unfortunate situation. If it was an ingredient that it was feasible to run in small batches, it would be different. But bc its hell on the manufacturing equipment, I don't blame them for requiring a high MOQ. And it just didn't sell well enough to do it.

GPLC is patented and extremely expensive.

Good data unfortunately doesn't equal good sales. I don't think that PLCAR has good popularity; its known on the forums but I don't think its very well-known at all off of them.

I love the ingredient and wish that I thought it would sell well enough to try again. But we would have to be asked a lot. When I say the original didn't sell well, I mean it was a small batch with a 2 year expiration and we literally had to sell it below cost just to get rid of it.
You’re probably right about its popularity in general; I was thinking more along the lines of this forum and the positive discussions surrounding it on here, which as you also point out, is a small world compared to more hype-driven marketing out there.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’re probably right about its popularity in general; I was thinking more along the lines of this forum and the positive discussions surrounding it on here, which as you also point out, is a small world compared to more hype-driven marketing out there.
Yeah, it sucks sometimes. I always hate it when someone wants something from us and we can't provide it. We really do do our best.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran 4 bottles of Morphotest which has it and let’s just say, I will be going back to Mtest.
M test is the most underrated product imo and should be in everyone's arsenals .. and whats in it you can find it cheap

i just started my run in Jan1 .. already got my mojo working

test112

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it sucks sometimes. I always hate it when someone wants something from us and we can't provide it. We really do do our best.
Random thought: what if the PLCAR was part of a blend rather than standalone? Would that have less of a tendency to gunk up the machines?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Random thought: what if the PLCAR was part of a blend rather than standalone? Would that have less of a tendency to gunk up the machines?
It would and we had considered that. We had thought about doing a 3 form carnitine complex - L-Carnitine/ALCAR/PLCAR but when we mentioned it, there didn't seem to be a lot of interest so we never moved forward on it.

test112

Awards
  • Established
I reckon ALCAR/PLCAR/LCLT with ALA and shilajit (plus maybe additional components). Marketing along the lines of supercharging mitochondria and similar concepts.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I reckon ALCAR/PLCAR/LCLT with ALA and shilajit (plus maybe additional components). Marketing along the lines of supercharging mitochondria and similar concepts.
I'll definitely give it some thought. And if anyone else reading is interested, definitely let me know.

And good idea on the shilajit suggestion for adding it in.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If it had additional products for daily use benefit I’d be interested. Shilajit and others I take already combined definitely makes it more
Appealing

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It probably already been ask but a nice black ginger product would be welcome from my part

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It probably already been ask but a nice black ginger product would be welcome from my part
I don't think we've had enough interest in this to do a single ingredient one yet, but we might just happen to be using it in an upcoming formula ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dang, steve-you be one busy man!!!