Tell SNS What You Would Like to See From Us (2020 Edition)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How about a Shilajit PrimaVie + CoQ10 product?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am still on board for a quality Kanna product. Zembrin is mehh for me and I do enjoy Kannaease in a few products so I would certainly buy that!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about a Shilajit PrimaVie + CoQ10 product?
I had thought about doing a PrimaVie single ingredient but wasn't sure if it would sell well enough to justify it.

Curious as to thoughts about the inclusion of CoQ10 with it? I like CoQ10 myself; I think sometimes people tend to overlook how good it is because it isn't new and exciting.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is a good list.

I’d also like to see a standardized Siberian ginseng. It would go well with X-Gels
Standardized Siberian Ginseng solo?
Any particular standardization?

My only fear/worry with that would be if it would be worth it if its same extract that companies like Swanson or NOW offer.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This would be great. One that supports blood pressure as well. Maybe based around aged garlic
I'm definitely open to ideas.

When I originally designed one, it wound up being too comprehensive so I had split it into two products, one for blood pressure and one for cholesterol. But would be open still to doing one for overall cardiovascular support.

I thought about this. I was going to say anything but I probably would want too much and it would be too expensive.

I also think of Heart Health and want some Aerobic exercise benefits too...Maybe some Grape Seed Extract, Ajuna, Garlic, Vit K, Citrus Bergamot, Cocoa Flavanols, COQ10 (not all of these just throwing things out there)...

Ya the idea of a single ingredient option for this sounds pretty awesome to me. Kannaease 25mg per cap?

This is a selfish one I want because I see options but almost don't trust what I find available.

Also I don't know what I'd prefer in it, but if the Curcumin product is still on the way I bet I'd buy it too. :censored:
Siberian Ginseng - I'm open to it. Is there a particular standardization? Want it solo?

KannaEase - I was thinking 25 or 50 mg. per cap. 25 mg. is great for pre-workout purposes but I think 50 mg. is where it really shines for mood support purposes.

Heart health - definitely open to it. I would love to see what ideas people have in mind and would want to see. Great list of ingredients.

The Curcumin product is slated for production. Formula, sourcing, and label are done. Just waiting for it to get run. I hope and think that everyone will be pleased with it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On board with the heart health

50-100mg k2 (lower dose for those who eat a lot of dark leafy greens)
300mg c0q10 or ubiquinol
Garlic
Bergamot

And maybe a nitrate to keep circulatory benefits

Beet root extract

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1. Anacylus Pyrethrum DC Root Extract (preferably same extract as the original PES AnaBeta)
2. Cistanche Deserticola/Tubulosa (strongest extract possible)
3. Black Ginger Root
4. Eucommia Ulmoides 100:1 or higher
5. Protodioscin 40% or higher
6. Turkesterone/Ecdysterone
7. Spilanthes
8. Fadogia Agrestis
9. Panax Ginseng
Good list. Thank you. I would be curious how you would like to see any of those put together?

Anacyclus - open to doing one in a single ingredient or formula. No one could promise the exact same extract as the original PES AnaBeta because I don't think anyone besides them knows exactly what that was.

Cistanche - been looking into this.

Black Ginger Root - looked into it a little; will make a note to look into it more.

Eucommia Ulmoides - looked into it a little. Seems to have promise but then some people seemed to attack it just bc of their dislike for one of the companies offering it.

Protodioscin 40% or higher - thought about this over and over but I'm not sure if it would sell at the price it would have to be.

I'm not convinced that a legitimate Ecdysterone exists at a price that makes it anywhere worth doing one.

Spilanthes - I would love to hear feedback from people that have used it. I haven't found a good extract to try solo.

Fadogia - I would be open to that as a single ingredient if enough people wanted it. I was thinking that most people that wanted Fadogia probably went with M-Test; but I'm open to the idea of it.

Panax Ginseng - looking at using this in a couple of things. Fear on ones like this when they are super common ingredients is competing with companies like NOW Foods and Swanson that make them super cheap.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On board with the heart health

50-100mg k2 (lower dose for those who eat a lot of dark leafy greens)
300mg c0q10 or ubiquinol
Garlic
Bergamot

And maybe a nitrate to keep circulatory benefits

Beet root extract
Good list. I'm definitely open to a heart health. I had been more focused on a strong blood pressure support one.

I'd love to get opinions, but to me, when I think of heart health, I think of Meganatural BP.

I wouldn't use a nitrate in it because of potential conflicts and also when you think of the general health consumer, the word nitrate may scare them off.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to throw out an idea. Under CEL, we have Anabolic Effect. If we were to do another natural anabolic that people could either take with it or use when cycled off of Anabolic Effect, I would be curious what people would like to see in it. We have a base idea but I don't want to share it, I'd rather see everyone's ideas first.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am still on board for a quality Kanna product. Zembrin is mehh for me and I do enjoy Kannaease in a few products so I would certainly buy that!
Zembrin did okay for me but nothing compared to KannaEase. I'll go ahead and confirm for you that a single ingredient KannaEase is coming :)

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would be happy if will see a good pre workout with yohimbe and dmaa like the old times :p . i know dmaa is illegal but i love it .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i would be happy if will see a good pre workout with yohimbe and dmaa like the old times :p . i know dmaa is illegal but i love it .
Sorry, can't help you out on that one haha.

We have VasoForce Rush capsules that offer awesome pumps and great energy and we would be open to doing a powdered version of that if people would like.

If you want a super strong powdered stim, I may have a suggestion for you. Let me try another sample today or tomorrow but the initial samples I've tried, I haven't had anything this strong in a long time.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You want to get REAL in depth... Find a way to source 5% Lugol's Iodine.

Which works for:
Immune System
Mental Health, decalcifying the pineal gland
Anti-Aging
Weightloss/Thyroid
and more!

Been using it for years, at 2% now. Cured many things and many people with it.

Second would be an overall properly dosed heart health one, for sure.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Good list. Thank you. I would be curious how you would like to see any of those put together?

Anacyclus - open to doing one in a single ingredient or formula. No one could promise the exact same extract as the original PES AnaBeta because I don't think anyone besides them knows exactly what that was.

Cistanche - been looking into this.

Black Ginger Root - looked into it a little; will make a note to look into it more.

Eucommia Ulmoides - looked into it a little. Seems to have promise but then some people seemed to attack it just bc of their dislike for one of the companies offering it.

Protodioscin 40% or higher - thought about this over and over but I'm not sure if it would sell at the price it would have to be.

I'm not convinced that a legitimate Ecdysterone exists at a price that makes it anywhere worth doing one.

Spilanthes - I would love to hear feedback from people that have used it. I haven't found a good extract to try solo.

Fadogia - I would be open to that as a single ingredient if enough people wanted it. I was thinking that most people that wanted Fadogia probably went with M-Test; but I'm open to the idea of it.

Panax Ginseng - looking at using this in a couple of things. Fear on ones like this when they are super common ingredients is competing with companies like NOW Foods and Swanson that make them super cheap.
Would love to see all of these items as solo bulk capped ingredients but the 5 main ones I'd really love to see as solo ingredients are the following:
1. Anacylus Pyrethrum DC Root Extract (preferably same extract as the original PES AnaBeta)
800mg/cap x 4 caps daily x 30 days =240 caps per bottle like the original
3. Eucommia Ulmoides 100:1 or higher
4. Fadogia Agrestis 425mg-500mg per cap x 120 caps per bottle

If you were to combine for a formulated product I would definitely like to see the first 5 ingredients on the list below combined and if there is room left over any of the additional 3 ingredients depending on what makes the most sense/synegy:
1. Anacylus Pyrethrum DC Root Extract
2. Cistanche Deserticola/Tubulosa
3. Fadogia Agrestis
4. Spilanthes
5. Eucommia Ulmoides 100:1 or higher

6. Panax Ginseng or
7. Black Ginger Root
8. Protodioscin 40% or higher

If I had to choose one thing and one thing only it wopuld be a solo bulk capped Anacylus product.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had thought about doing a PrimaVie single ingredient but wasn't sure if it would sell well enough to justify it.

Curious as to thoughts about the inclusion of CoQ10 with it? I like CoQ10 myself; I think sometimes people tend to overlook how good it is because it isn't new and exciting.
I'd love Primavie solo.

A couple companies combine with CoQ10 and it appears that Shilajit enhances the "effectiveness" of CoQ10/Ubiquinol.

My only fear/worry with that would be if it would be worth it if its same extract that companies like Swanson or NOW offer.
So I've always just used Swanson's, but I haven't been able to try a standardized extract (so unsure if it would be any better). I have seen "0.11% of eleutheroside B (Syringin) and 0.12% of eleutheroside E " used in a study at 800mg of Eleuthero for performance benefits though, whcih is what has me intrigued.

Maybe the natural anabolic for SNS could include it? Then it would double as a great stack with the synergy with X-gels and may be more likely to catch people's interest than a straight Eleuthero/Sibergian Ginseng product would.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You want to get REAL in depth... Find a way to source 5% Lugol's Iodine.

Which works for:
Immune System
Mental Health, decalcifying the pineal gland
Anti-Aging
Weightloss/Thyroid
and more!

Been using it for years, at 2% now. Cured many things and many people with it.

Second would be an overall properly dosed heart health one, for sure.
I don't think that's one we could do. If you wonder why more companies don't do one of those, its because of insurance reasons related to that high of a concentration of iodine. I appreciate the suggestion though.

The heart health idea seems to be getting positive feedback so that's definitely one we're open to.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Linked this then figured no one would read so deleted hahaha

There's a couple studies (I think from that same group) showing this.

I just think shilajit is cool with all its potential things it seems to help work better.
I think that PrimaVie doesn't get enough credit for being synergistic with and improving the absorption of a lot of things.

I knew it was said it could help with the absorption of CoQ10. My thinking was just wondering if should include CoQ10 with it or if the added price difference would deter some from taking it. Plus, the way people dose CoQ10 is all over the place dose wise.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd love Primavie solo.

A couple companies combine with CoQ10 and it appears that Shilajit enhances the "effectiveness" of CoQ10/Ubiquinol.

So I've always just used Swanson's, but I haven't been able to try a standardized extract (so unsure if it would be any better). I have seen "0.11% of eleutheroside B (Syringin) and 0.12% of eleutheroside E " used in a study at 800mg of Eleuthero for performance benefits though, whcih is what has me intrigued.

Maybe the natural anabolic for SNS could include it? Then it would double as a great stack with the synergy with X-gels and may be more likely to catch people's interest than a straight Eleuthero/Sibergian Ginseng product would.
I like the idea of including it in a natural anabolic. I do think its a great ingredient and has great potential but I'm not sure if its exciting enough on its own to the average consumer. And if we were to get a potent extract, that's great but I think a lot of people that didn't know the difference would still just buy cheaper ones.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I’ve only seen one company offer it standardized. I’ll need to look up the specifics.

I’d like it solo.

In a combo product, you could add in, say... Lodhra, Anacyclus, and Forskolin... but then you’re at an ABE clone anyway

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would love to see all of these items as solo bulk capped ingredients but the 5 main ones I'd really love to see as solo ingredients are the following:
800mg/cap x 4 caps daily x 30 days =240 caps per bottle like the original
3. Eucommia Ulmoides 100:1 or higher
4. Fadogia Agrestis 425mg-500mg per cap x 120 caps per bottle

If you were to combine for a formulated product I would definitely like to see the first 5 ingredients on the list below combined and if there is room left over any of the additional 3 ingredients depending on what makes the most sense/synegy:
1. Anacylus Pyrethrum DC Root Extract
2. Cistanche Deserticola/Tubulosa
3. Fadogia Agrestis
4. Spilanthes
5. Eucommia Ulmoides 100:1 or higher

6. Panax Ginseng or
7. Black Ginger Root
8. Protodioscin 40% or higher

If I had to choose one thing and one thing only it wopuld be a solo bulk capped Anacylus product.
Thank you for the detailed reply.

We can see what the demand is like in this thread and I would be open to seeing if we thought it would be worth it to do runs of some of those as single ingredients; and even if not, we could look into utilizing them in upcoming formulations.

I know the cost of true 40%+ Protodioscin would not allow it to be included with any formulas. It just costs too much.

Anacyclus - I don't think any company could ever guarantee that an Anacyclus would be the same as the original PES AnaBeta bc I don't think anyone outside of a person or two at PES knew exactly what made that so different. If we did one, we would offer the best standardization that we possibly could though.

For Fadogia, I was thinking 625 mg. capsules myself if we were to do one but if people would prefer 425 to 500 mg. we would be open to it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve only seen one company offer it standardized. I’ll need to look up the specifics.

I’d like it solo.

In a combo product, you could add in, say... Lodhra, Anacyclus, and Forskolin... but then you’re at an ABE clone anyway
I'll be totally honest, I don't know who ABE is. Can you pm or message me a link?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im not going to come up with anything at the moment as there is lots of great ideas here but I just want to say SNS does it right. Gotta love going straight to the consumers for ideas. Well done SNS

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im not going to come up with anything at the moment as there is lots of great ideas here but I just want to say SNS does it right. Gotta love going straight to the consumers for ideas. Well done SNS
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words and support.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Apigenin with bioperine.
We thought about this one but held off for 2 reasons:
- Swanson makes one cheap
- I am a little concerned with the number of people that report headaches on it

I would love to hear from people that have tried it and if they experienced headaches with it or not. As someone who tends to get severe headaches from allergies, I haven't tried it bc I read enough about them to deter even me.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I would love to hear from people that have tried it and if they experienced headaches with it or not. As someone who tends to get severe headaches from allergies, I haven't tried it bc I read enough about them to deter even me.
I’ve wanted to try again but my initial testing was kind of meh. I saw decent progress but feel looking back I was trying to convince myself it worked.

I was up to 200mg per day with Bioperine and Astragin at same time as dosing.

Almost bought A-Bolic to try again (plus extras) but when I dug into Dante’s recommendation for his product he was having people do like 600mg per day and that’s just too much for me to pay and try considering past experience.

I’d still be up again and almost bought Swanson to try at 400mg but unsure for now.

Edit: and this is in regards to muscle and performance, I think it’s still intriguing for health (anti cancer) at lower dose, but so far no go for strength and muscle gain IME.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man there’s already a plethora of good ideas in here! Keep me coming!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man there’s already a plethora of good ideas in here! Keep me coming!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I took the Swanson brand at 400mg a day for 3 months and never experienced headaches. Yes, I mega-dosed. Saw some minor size gains with it, specifically quads, which I believe there is a study to back that up.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I want to throw out an idea. Under CEL, we have Anabolic Effect. If we were to do another natural anabolic that people could either take with it or use when cycled off of Anabolic Effect, I would be curious what people would like to see in it. We have a base idea but I don't want to share it, I'd rather see everyone's ideas first.
I think this would be a perfect fit for the anacylus or lohdra... and these stack so well with xgels it makes for another great addition

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Something like the original compound 20
I'd be interested to learn/hear more. I honestly don't remember what the original Compound 20 was supposed to be?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd be interested to learn/hear more. I honestly don't remember what the original Compound 20 was supposed to be?
Ups labs, was probably spike for the first batch, don t waste your time on this ;)

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vitamin C-2-Phosphate
HICA
Sodium Nitrate
PA
Anacylus Pyrethrum

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Digestive product featuring PepZin GI.

Really enjoying Symbiont-GI from PES which features this.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

To go with, maybe a digestive aid that’s geared towards bulking. Combo digestive aid + probiotic. Throw some Gentian in there. Maybe some Wormwood

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to hear your ideas. I had designed one of these and then wound up having to split it into a blood pressure product and a cholesterol support product because of the cost. I kind of over designed it trying to make it perfect haha.
Well I take 1gram of hawthorne extract, 2 grams of garlic extract, 500 mg bergamot extract and 200mg coq10 daily so it would be nice to have less bottles taking up space in the cupboard. What kind of ingredients had you thought of?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I take 1gram of hawthorne extract, 2 grams of garlic extract, 500 mg bergamot extract and 200mg coq10 daily so it would be nice to have less bottles taking up space in the cupboard. What kind of ingredients had you thought of?
Mine had had more of an emphasis on blood pressure health. Once I added in the cholesterol stuff, I realized it would've had to have been more than one product.

Blood Pressure ingredients - Hawthorn, AmealPeptide, MegaNatural BP, Pine Bark, and CoQ10 and a few more things.

I like the science behind Garlic, I just hate the smell. Even the odorless ones seem to make me smell and taste it. But I would definitely put it in an overall cardiovascular product because I think it would be a must.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would for sure buy a blood pressure product and depending on ingredient profile and cost i might buy a cholesterol product. and yeah, even ordorless garlic makes me taste it sometimes, but i think its worth it. Maybe go with enteric coated pills?