Tell SNS What You Would Like to See From Us (2020 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We had a thread last year that produced a lot of suggestions. Some we were already able to offer and some are in various stages of production.

I wanted to start a fresh thread to get some ideas to see what people would like to see from SNS and Competitive Edge Labs in 2020.

Feel free to suggest single ingredient and/or combination ideas.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone's ideas.

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We had a thread last year that produced a lot of suggestions. Some we were already able to offer and some are in various stages of production.

I wanted to start a fresh thread to get some ideas to see what people would like to see from SNS and Competitive Edge Labs in 2020.

-Anti aging product.

-multi vitamin.

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

-Anti aging product.

-multi vitamin.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We had discussed an anti-aging product in the thread from last year. We're definitely open to doing one. That category is so broad and can mean different things to different people - I would love to hear ideas from people as to what exact benefits they would be hoping for from one.

I would be open to a multi-vitamin as well. That too is a category that is so broad and ranges from cheap basic multi's to high end formulas that look great but that most people don't pend the money on. I would love to hear from people as to what they would actually like to see out of one.

AML

Awards
Max LMG prohormone methoxygonadiene at a high dose would be great.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For the multi, just sticking to 100-200% RDA for most vitamins (ie you probably don’t want 200% Mag or Zinc lol) with the most bioavailable sources.

No need for 21,362% B12 or whatever.

I’d also say forget the add ins that others do. Just stick to vitamins/minerals.

Another option could be a pack, consisting of a multi vitamin, omega 3, curcumin, etc. Maybe hit the anti-aging from that angle.

I know Universal/Animal is known for Pack’s, but just throwing out an idea.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For the multi, just sticking to 100-200% RDA for most vitamins (ie you probably don’t want 200% Mag or Zinc lol) with the most bioavailable sources.

I’d also say forget the add ins that others do. Just stick to vitamins/minerals.

Another option could be a pack, consisting of a multi vitamin, omega 3, curcumin, etc. Maybe hit the anti-aging from that angle.

Reactions: SMS
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stim Preworkout & Creatine/Muscle recovery formula

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Yes, no super high dose of b12. Just use active forms of B12 but imo more importantly active forms of folate.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yeah, we would definitely stay away from super high dosages of Magnesium and Zinc.

I like the idea of using the most bio available sources but it scares me the final cost of the product if we go that route on all. It is the way I would lean though.

I can definitely see saying forget the add'ins but they're almost a must to distinguish the product from competition I think. I think we may just try to go a different route with any additions and make them make sense where some multi's look like they just throw in popular name stuff as a sales pitch.

I looked into a Pack idea years ago but the minimum orders to do those are so high to make it cost effective. We would have to grow a lot and have a much bigger distribution channel to make that feasible. But its a great idea.

Stim Preworkout & Creatine/Muscle recovery formula
We have VasoForce Rush which is a capsulated stim pre-workout. We would definitely be open to doing a powder version of that if that's something enough people wanted.

We are looking at doing the daily ergogenic that we've discussed in a couple of other thread. The formula is done and so are the flavor samples. The hardest part was honestly deciding a name for it.

I thought about doing a recovery specific capsulated product. I have a great idea for the ingredients, just not sure how well it would sell.

Yes, no super high dose of b12. Just use active forms of B12 but imo more importantly active forms of folate.
I like the idea of using the more active forms in a multi. The downside to that is that raises the price a lot if you do it for all of them and companies that have tried this in the past, their products didn't traditionally sell very well bc of the final price. This is the way I would lean towards doing one but its a scary process based on lack of sales that some have experienced going the same route haha.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am looking forward to the PeakO2 Caps...then the Amino product...and the Staples product...also looking forward to potentially Optimize-T finally coming out?

As far as a multi that is tough. I prefer a basic Multi just as long as they have quality vitamins/minerals. I would be interested in more "higher end" multi-vitamins, but most of the time the add-ons just end up being not enough for the cost (as in they put something extra in but it is more beneficial just to spend and buy a specific product with that add on...).

I think SNS/CEL has been on a pretty good roll lately and have actually come out with quite a few things that have been suggested. I'll try to think about what else I'd like but look forward to whatever is in store anyways.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
maral root and laxogenin combine product

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
maral root and laxogenin combine product
Laxogenin is one that has always had such mixed feedback that we've stayed away from. If enough people want us to do one though, we would consider it.

Maral root is something I've read up on some but we haven't been asked for much. If enough people are interested, we may could do it in the combo you suggested, as a single ingredient, or in something else.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am looking forward to the PeakO2 Caps...then the Amino product...and the Staples product...also looking forward to potentially Optimize-T finally coming out?

As far as a multi that is tough. I prefer a basic Multi just as long as they have quality vitamins/minerals. I would be interested in more "higher end" multi-vitamins, but most of the time the add-ons just end up being not enough for the cost (as in they put something extra in but it is more beneficial just to spend and buy a specific product with that add on...).

I think SNS/CEL has been on a pretty good roll lately and have actually come out with quite a few things that have been suggested. I'll try to think about what else I'd like but look forward to whatever is in store anyways.
Peak02 caps should be out shortly I hope. It's not that we've intentionally put it off, just when have so many products sometimes your own products and keeping things in stock tend to bump back your own new releases.

Optimize-T is kind of that project that gets worked on almost monthly trying to tweak it. The honest problem is trying to come out with something that is different enough from M-Test that would sell. M-Test is such a great product for the price that it's hard to do anything to beat or even compete with it.

Multi - I think we'd have to do some add-ins from a sales perspective but I'd like to keep them functional and make them make sense both in terms of results and price. I think too many companies throw in dosages almost for the hell of it of popular ingredients to put them on the label but realistically they don't have enough in them to actually do anything.

I look forward to hearing any other ideas from you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stim free eaa, that includes peak 02 and hydration components.
We'll be doing a stim free EAA at some point. What hydration components would you be interested in seeing?

Peak 02 in an EAA I'm not sure on. I can make an argument for it but Peak02 really needs to be taken daily for best results in my opinion and it can add a lot to the price of an EAA and it can make them harder to flavor.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stim free eaa, that includes peak 02 and hydration components.
They should have a Straight EAAs coming its named on the label of some products. ;)

Multi - I think we'd have to do some add-ins from a sales perspective but I'd like to keep them functional and make them make sense both in terms of results and price. I think too many companies throw in dosages almost for the hell of it of popular ingredients to put them on the label but realistically they don't have enough in them to actually do anything.
Ya this is what I mean. For example some will have all these add-ons at 1/10th the dose you'd normally have. I just don't see how that helps?

I am also not sure what extras are best for a Multi because I'd assume you wouldn't want to put something that then makes someone avoid it. For example Inspired has a Multi with 250mg of Sensoril. That is cool and a nice dose, but what if I don't want that (similar to how I don't use PEScience Multi as often anymore because I don't always want that 600mg KSM-66 in it when I am using other sources of Ash).

We'll be doing a stim free EAA at some point. What hydration components would you be interested in seeing?

Peak 02 in an EAA I'm not sure on. I can make an argument for it but Peak02 really needs to be taken daily for best results in my opinion and it can add a lot to the price of an EAA and it can make them harder to flavor.
I'd agree with the Peak + EAA not being the best idea. I love Xtend Elite, but I always feel like I am wasting the BCAA when I take it on my off days (and flavor/texture is a little bit tougher with the mushrooms).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya this is what I mean. For example some will have all these add-ons at 1/10th the dose you'd normally have. I just don't see how that helps?

I am also not sure what extras are best for a Multi because I'd assume you wouldn't want to put something that then makes someone avoid it. For example Inspired has a Multi with 250mg of Sensoril. That is cool and a nice dose, but what if I don't want that (similar to how I don't use PEScience Multi as often anymore because I don't always want that 600mg KSM-66 in it when I am using other sources of Ash).
I agree completely. That's the part that has to be really thought out - offer things that the mainstream consumer would want to see and at a dose that would be effective but not offer anything that would make them want to avoid it.

For example, I know one popular brand puts Glucosamine Sulfate in their multi and while I understand their thinking, that keeps everyone that has a shellfish allergy from being able to use the product.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How is that Ergogenic product coming along that is replacing Ergonine?
I know there was a lot of talk about it, but it kept getting put aside for other new releases

Looking forward to it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How is that Ergogenic product coming along that is replacing Ergonine?
I know there was a lot of talk about it, but it kept getting put aside for other new releases

Looking forward to it.
Formula and flavor samples are done. That was the biggest thing is that other products just kept bumping it back. Whereas the idea of it is one of my favorites and ones I'm looking most forward to myself, as you know, unfortunately products like that don't traditionally sell as well as some others. We definitely want to do it though and hopefully may have it out within the next couple months.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quiet/subtle shirts that rival the blend old PES/USB Lab shirts as far as fit and comfort
Sleep aid without melatonin
TTA (RIP)
EAA with electrolytes
Zero cal electrolyte/Pedialyte powder that doesn’t taste like complete rotten ass

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quiet/subtle shirts that rival the blend old PES/USB Lab shirts as far as fit and comfort
Sleep aid without melatonin
TTA (RIP)
EAA with electrolytes
Zero cal electrolyte/Pedialyte powder that doesn’t taste like complete rotten ass
Shirts - if you have one of them, pm me the brand and any identifying model info/name.

Sleep aid - we have one in the works but it does have Melatonin in it. It wont be ridiculously dosed like some brands are but it does have it in there because from a sales perspective, they don't sell well without it.

TTA - the raw materials just aren't available. If they ever become available again, we will be glad to offer it.

EAA - in the works.

Electrolyte that is zero cal and tastes good - I'm not convinced this is possible unless you add something else like L-Citrulline or Cit Mal to it at a dose high enough to make it flavorable. We've tried in the past to flavor just an electrolyte powder and I don't think it can be done. We even paid to have one of the best flavor houses in the country do it and they couldn't.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pro Libido/Wood supplement
We've wanted to do one of these for a long time. We've ran into a couple of problems - 1) Surprisingly this category doesn't sell as good for retailers as you'd think if they are targeted just for libido and not test boosting 2) M-Test works so well for this that its hard to outdo it, especially for the price.

I do have a tentative formula done for this but would love to see people's ideas as far as ingredients they'd like to see in one.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Laxogenin is one that has always had such mixed feedback that we've stayed away from. If enough people want us to do one though, we would consider it.

Maral root is something I've read up on some but we haven't been asked for much. If enough people are interested, we may could do it in the combo you suggested, as a single ingredient, or in something else.
Laxo is so good for joint blow every joint formula out of the water, amd you get small increas in strenght

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Optimize t have been in the making for a long time. it is a testbooster? Add some maral root and laxogenin to it and than you have a power house product, but it would be in competition with your anabolic effect so might not be a good idea.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Laxo is so good for joint blow every joint formula out of the water, amd you get small increas in strenght
I've seen you say that and seen a couple of others say it was decent for that. For me, when I tried it, I didn't get any type of relief off of it at all. So I think its definitely a person by person thing.

It's something that if we see enough interested, we'd definitely be open to.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Optimize t have been in the making for a long time. it is a testbooster? Add some maral root and laxogenin to it and than you have a power house product, but it would be in competition with your anabolic effect so might not be a good idea.
Optimize-T will be a natural test booster under SNS.

We've often considered a natural anabolic under SNS. I wouldn't regard it as being something that would compete with Anabolic Effect as much as something that could be stacked with it or cycled and used when off Anabolic Effect.

I'm curious to hear more people's input on maral root.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maral root is the best all around adaptogen I have use, great for energy, mood, bit of strenght increase, libido, and have some beta edycsterone for muscle building.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maral root is the best all around adaptogen I have use, great for energy, mood, bit of strenght increase, libido, and have some beta edycsterone for muscle building.
Thanks for the info. Any preference on brand or extract? What dosage do you like?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The one I try i just a liquid form of the herbs, the extract is not mention, and from what i gather the whole herb work better than trying to isolate some compound.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The one I try i just a liquid form of the herbs, the extract is not mention, and from what i gather the whole herb work better than trying to isolate some compound.
Thank you. I appreciate it. I'll try to look more into it on my end as well.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe something for inflammation. Tart cherry or molinga

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We've wanted to do one of these for a long time. We've ran into a couple of problems - 1) Surprisingly this category doesn't sell as good for retailers as you'd think if they are targeted just for libido and not test boosting 2) M-Test works so well for this that its hard to outdo it, especially for the price.

I do have a tentative formula done for this but would love to see people's ideas as far as ingredients they'd like to see in one.
I am not sure, but I would like to learn more about:

• Tribulus Alatus
  • Longjack
  • Bulbine
  • Pine Pollen
  • Fadogia Agrestis
  • Bulbine Natalensis

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d be interested in Kanna by itself. I can never find the right doses. Meaning, C4 ultimate has Zembrin at 25 mg, whereas Chemix has their own extract at a full 1000 mg (!) per serving. Caps that I could dial in to the right dose and pop alongside an energy drink sound cool.

Also, from what I take of the reddit and Amazon hype Kanna is a growing market. Seems more interest in it since it’s clearly legal and can get interesting at certain doses.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd be interested in a well-dosed all in one heart health supplement.
I'd love to hear your ideas. I had designed one of these and then wound up having to split it into a blood pressure product and a cholesterol support product because of the cost. I kind of over designed it trying to make it perfect haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d be interested in Kanna by itself. I can never find the right doses. Meaning, C4 ultimate has Zembrin at 25 mg, whereas Chemix has their own extract at a full 1000 mg (!) per serving. Caps that I could dial in to the right dose and pop alongside an energy drink sound cool.

Also, from what I take of the reddit and Amazon hype Kanna is a growing market. Seems more interest in it since it’s clearly legal and can get interesting at certain doses.
My favorite version of Kanna by far is KannaEase. Zembrin was okay for me, but nothing outstanding.

The total dosage of Kanna doesn't really mean anything because it's all about actives. For example, KannaEase is so potent at 50 mg. that it would be senseless and probably impossible to take 1000 mg. of it.

I'd be open to different types as well; it would just have to be really impressive results wise.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am not sure, but I would like to learn more about:
  • Tribulus Alatus
  • Longjack
  • Bulbine
  • Pine Pollen
  • Fadogia Agrestis
  • Bulbine Natalensis
If we do a libido product, we have to take into account that it would not only be for the sports nutrition market but the general health market consumer as well. Therefore, we probably would not include Pine Pollen because the word pollen scares anyone that has allergies. For example, I get 3 allergy shots a week and would probably be all sorts of messed up if I tried Pine Pollen.

Tribulus - I like the Alatus form but it is very expensive. I think for libido purposes the Terrestris versions works good as well.

Longjack - I would say yes to.

Bulbine - I'm not sure if I would include that one in this formula or not.

Fadogia - would be a definite for me.

I'd be curious to hear anyone's thoughts on the following for something like this:
- Spilanthes
- Stinging Nettle
- Maca
- Horny Goat Weed
- Panax Ginseng
- Cnidium Monnieri (std. to high ostholes)

hsk

Awards
  • Established
1. Anacylus Pyrethrum DC Root Extract (preferably same extract as the original PES AnaBeta)
2. Cistanche Deserticola/Tubulosa (strongest extract possible)
3. Black Ginger Root
4. Eucommia Ulmoides 100:1 or higher
5. Protodioscin 40% or higher
6. Turkesterone/Ecdysterone
7. Spilanthes
8. Fadogia Agrestis
9. Panax Ginseng

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If we do a libido product, we have to take into account that it would not only be for the sports nutrition market but the general health market consumer as well. Therefore, we probably would not include Pine Pollen because the word pollen scares anyone that has allergies. For example, I get 3 allergy shots a week and would probably be all sorts of messed up if I tried Pine Pollen.

Tribulus - I like the Alatus form but it is very expensive. I think for libido purposes the Terrestris versions works good as well.

Longjack - I would say yes to.

Bulbine - I'm not sure if I would include that one in this formula or not.

Fadogia - would be a definite for me.

I'd be curious to hear anyone's thoughts on the following for something like this:
- Spilanthes
- Stinging Nettle
- Maca
- Horny Goat Weed
- Panax Ginseng
- Cnidium Monnieri (std. to high ostholes)
Makes sense about the pine pollen - I have seasonal allergies, but I might give it a try - famous last words ... perhaps.

And I have heard Cnidium Monnieri may have a tendency to make some people nauseous. It did me one time, but that was a bulk product and it may have been just bad luck.

HSK has some other options in the post following your's above. The first four sound like they may be promising, based only on a little bit of reading.

Last edited:
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
1. Anacylus Pyrethrum DC Root Extract (preferably same extract as the original PES AnaBeta)
2. Cistanche Deserticola/Tubulosa (strongest extract possible)
3. Black Ginger Root
4. Eucommia Ulmoides 100:1 or higher
5. Protodioscin 40% or higher
6. Turkesterone/Ecdysterone
7. Spilanthes
8. Fadogia Agrestis
9. Panax Ginseng
This is a good list.

I’d also like to see a standardized Siberian ginseng. It would go well with X-Gels

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd be interested in a well-dosed all in one heart health supplement.
I thought about this. I was going to say anything but I probably would want too much and it would be too expensive.

I also think of Heart Health and want some Aerobic exercise benefits too...Maybe some Grape Seed Extract, Ajuna, Garlic, Vit K, Citrus Bergamot, Cocoa Flavanols, COQ10 (not all of these just throwing things out there)...

Ya the idea of a single ingredient option for this sounds pretty awesome to me. Kannaease 25mg per cap?

This is a good list.

I’d also like to see a standardized Siberian ginseng. It would go well with X-Gels
This is a selfish one I want because I see options but almost don't trust what I find available.

Also I don't know what I'd prefer in it, but if the Curcumin product is still on the way I bet I'd buy it too. :censored:

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How about a Shilajit PrimaVie + CoQ10 product?