Tell SNS What You Would Like to See From Us (2020 Edition)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Blood Pressure ingredients - Hawthorn, AmealPeptide, MegaNatural BP, Pine Bark, and CoQ10 and a few more things.
That sounds pretty sweet actually and more in line with what I was thinking heart health wise too.

Vaso-drive ap (AmealPeptide)

High Salidroside (8%) Rhodiola Rosea
Two posts for amealpeptides close together! Ha.

I'd be intrigued by something with them as I actually think it is one of the few things I haven't tried. Its research seemed more blood pressure based and in formulas I just didn't care to pick up yet so this is interesting (also don't think I've ever seen it individually for my "experimental" purposes).

Rhodiola is always loved here, I love Stress and Anxiety from SNS for my Rhodiola (with higher Salidrosides) currently.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would love to see all of these items as solo bulk capped ingredients but the 5 main ones I'd really love to see as solo ingredients are the following:
1. Anacylus Pyrethrum DC Root Extract (preferably same extract as the original PES AnaBeta)
800mg/cap x 4 caps daily x 30 days =240 caps per bottle like the original
2. Cistanche Deserticola/Tubulosa (strongest extract possible)
3. Eucommia Ulmoides 100:1 or higher
4. Fadogia Agrestis 425mg-500mg per cap x 120 caps per bottle

If you were to combine for a formulated product I would definitely like to see the first 5 ingredients on the list below combined and if there is room left over any of the additional 3 ingredients depending on what makes the most sense/synegy:
1. Anacylus Pyrethrum DC Root Extract
2. Cistanche Deserticola/Tubulosa
3. Fadogia Agrestis
4. Spilanthes
5. Eucommia Ulmoides 100:1 or higher

6. Panax Ginseng or
7. Black Ginger Root
8. Protodioscin 40% or higher

If I had to choose one thing and one thing only it wopuld be a solo bulk capped Anacylus product.

some great suggestions .

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would you use CoQ10 or Ubinquinol? And I assure bioprene would be in this (Heart Health one)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tomatidine.
We looked into this in the past. The companies that did this, it didn't seem like the products sold well or that the feedback was very good besides for the people that really liked the companies. We would be open to it though if enough people wanted us to do one.

Vitamin C-2-Phosphate
HICA
Sodium Nitrate
PA
Anacylus Pyrethrum
HICA is one that I like and we will be using it in something. I'd be open to it as a single ingredient if enough people wanted it.

Nitrates - we would stay away from bc of the potential patent issues.

Phosphatidic Acid - I've heard such mixed feedback. I'd do one if enough people wanted, but its a licensed branded ingredient so it wouldn't be cheap.

Anacyclus - open to using this in formula or offering it as a single ingredient.

Vitamin C2 - Phosphate - I'd have to look into it.

Digestive product featuring PepZin GI.

Really enjoying Symbiont-GI from PES which features this.
I'd be open to that. I honestly hadn't looked into that at all.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i would for sure buy a blood pressure product and depending on ingredient profile and cost i might buy a cholesterol product. and yeah, even ordorless garlic makes me taste it sometimes, but i think its worth it. Maybe go with enteric coated pills?
If we do a blood pressure product, it will be very comprehensive and be designed to be the best. That of course sometimes comes at a consequence of it costing a little more than I wish it would, but there are enough watered down ones on the market. If we do one, I want it to be the best by far.

Cholesterol product - the great debate for every company is whether to use Red Yeast Rice or not and opinions of course vary.

If we did an odorless garlic, we would go with enteric coated. But if we used it in an overall formula, it may be hard to fit everything into an enteric coated pill.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vaso-drive ap (AmealPeptide)

High Salidroside (8%) Rhodiola Rosea
I love AmealPeptide for blood pressure but not so much for nitric oxide. AmealPeptide is the branded name to be used for blood pressure where the Vaso Drive AP is the branded name to be used in sports nutrition products (normally at half the dose of the blood pressure dose).

We use Rhodiola in our Stress & Anxiety Support formula. I would be open to possibly doing a higher salidroside single ingredient if enough people wanted us too, but I think that the % in the Stress & Anxiety Support formula is the best % for that product purpose.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would you use CoQ10 or Ubinquinol? And I assure bioprene would be in this (Heart Health one)
CoQ10. Ubiquinol is very expensive and it is not well suited for being used in formulas.

Bioperine could/would be used for absorption enhancement if needed in a heart health one; I don't think it would be needed in the blood pressure support formula idea I posted.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That sounds pretty sweet actually and more in line with what I was thinking heart health wise too.

I'd be intrigued by something with them as I actually think it is one of the few things I haven't tried. Its research seemed more blood pressure based and in formulas I just didn't care to pick up yet so this is interesting (also don't think I've ever seen it individually for my "experimental" purposes).

Rhodiola is always loved here, I love Stress and Anxiety from SNS for my Rhodiola (with higher Salidrosides) currently.
I love Amealpeptide for blood pressure support purposes but not so much for sports nutrition purposes. AmealPeptide is the branded version name for it for blood pressure and the Vaso Drive AP is the branded name for sports nutrition and is usually used at half the dose of the AmealPeptide for blood pressure. I've used AmealPeptide for years and to be totally honest, it surprised me that they started trying to market it in the sports nutrition side of the industry - so think of it like this, I used it for years at the high dose never having noticed a sports nutrition benefit myself. Some people may like it though as I don't respond to some things that others do.

I'm glad that you're still loving the Stress and Anxiety Support. I think its one of the most underrated and overlooked products on the market.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I saw that, so I thought i'd second it to give it some weight as I am curious to try it on it's own like you, and most amealPeptides I've found stand-alone are under dosed 3mg where vasodrive-ap is dosed higher, which I've had a good experience with it in a product, I've tried it just wasn't stand alone so I couldn't really see it's true potential.

That is a great comprehensive formula covering all of the bases for sure, I've been using 5% salidrosides in self experimentation , and now up to 8% that is in a product with other things in it, however I wasn't taking it for it's purposes of lowered anxiety or stress, I have been taking it for a few months for the proliferation enhancing ( nerve regeneration )effects and for anti-inflammatory purposes.
I've found for me the higher the percentage of salidrosides the better. (I've had nerve damage on my lower left lat for over years from a injury with significant atrophy) it wasn't till I started the higher doseage 5% salidrosides, that my lower left lat started to spasm and get itchy, so I knew something was going on with the nerve that was damaged, then I found 8% in another product and made a lot more headway with the contraction and size again, not to mention all of the "nootropic" and performance benefits.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I saw that, so I thought i'd second it to give it some weight as I am curious to try it on it's own like you, and most amealPeptides I've found stand-alone are under dosed 3mg where vasodrive-ap is dosed higher, which I've had a good experience with it in a product, I've tried it just wasn't stand alone so I couldn't really see it's true potential.
The way companies dose the VasoDrive AP is misleading. The dose for AmealPeptide is higher. See following post for details.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
AmealPeptide &/vs VasoDrive AP

The purpose of this post is to explain AmealPeptide & VasoDrive AP and avoid confusion related to the dosing.

Since I mentioned it and someone else mentioned it and others mentioned being interested, I wanted to clear this up for everyone before anyone goes researching it and gets confused on it; because it can be very confusing due to the way some companies label it (and in my opinion, its very misleading to consumers).

Let me start off by saying that I love this ingredient for blood pressure.

AmealPeptide and VasoDrive AP are the same ingredient.

AmealPeptide is the branded version that is used for blood pressure.

VasoDrive AP came later and is the same ingredient just under a different branded name geared towards sports nutrition benefits. (Hence the more sports nutrition friendly branded ingredient name).

VasoDrive AP is NOT stronger than AmealPeptide. At the commonly used dose of 225 mg., VasoDrive AP is less than half as strong as AmealPeptide. I know that seems confusing with seeing AmealPeptide commonly dosed at 3.4 mg. but here's why:

The clinical studies on AmealPeptide for blood pressure were done at 3.4 mg. Lactotripeptides.

It takes 508 mg. of AmealPeptide to equal 3.4 mg. of Lactotripeptides.

So at the commonly used dosage of 225 mg., VasoDrive AP would contain approximately 1.5 mg. Lactotripeptides; less than half the dose of AmealPeptide.

Why don't you see many/any companies using AmealPeptide in blood pressure support formulas?
I think this ingredient is not well known and underrated and it is very expensive in terms of cost for one raw material. So combined with it not being popular + being expensive, it isn't seen as profitable by most companies and I absolutely understand why.

Why do companies use lower dosing for sports nutrition - VasoDrive AP?
Because this ingredient is crazy expensive and since they are using it for workout enhancement benefits, the licensing company doesn't make them stick to the dosages that they used in the blood pressure studies (no reason to as long as they aren't making blood pressure claims). So by identifying it as for example 225 mg., the companies aren't technically lying because it is 225 mg. of AmealPeptide, they just aren't specifying that that is actually a lower dose than the 3.4 mg. versions you see under the AmealPeptide branded name.

My Experience:
I have used AmealPeptide for almost 2 years (and its predecessor version before that) for blood pressure support. I absolutely love the ingredient for that purpose BUT I was surprised when VasoDrive AP came out because in years of using this ingredient, I had never noticed any type of improved pumps or performance enhancement benefit from. So, you figure that I was using over double the dose of the typical VasoDrive AP supplement by using the correct AmealPeptide dose and never even considered it being a sports nutrition ingredient. Now, this is just my personal experience - some people may get results from it for that purposes, I just personally did not.

I hope this post helps everyone in terms of understanding this ingredient.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How much of a drop in BP are you seeing with AmealPeptide?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How much of a drop in BP are you seeing with AmealPeptide?
High blood pressure runs in all the males in my family. Mine's been high since I was a teenager. Many times very scarily high - I'm talking systolic over 200, diastolic over 140 sometimes. My dad has had this issue all his life as well. AmealPeptide was originally under a different name (long story) and I started using it then and it helped. Then it disappeared off the market and when it came back as AmealPeptide I started using it again. I now use AmealPeptide, MegaNatural BP, Hawthorn, CoQ10, and VASO6 as my blood pressure regimen and my blood pressure ranges between 120 and 140 over 80 to 95. Some may consider that borderline or high but if you compare it to what it was before, its pretty incredible.

The reason I can isolate AmealPeptide working without the others is that years ago I was using it without the others. My numbers definitely improved on it, more than would've been expected from a supplement honestly. But I've tweaked my combination over time and I think I've found the perfect one for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Relora was popular quite some time ago, but haven’t seen it around much.

Very expensive ingredient to use.

Dr. Oz promoted this and at one time anything he promoted sold like crazy but then the backlash happened bc he started promoting too many different things and it was almost like people didn't take it seriously if he did promote it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d suggest something as simple as Leucine tabs or caps. The powder tastes gross but caps wouldn’t have the negative taste and taking 3g worth of Leucine caps after a workout would be very convenient. So maybe 1g Leucine a cap, 90 cap bottle.

Throw in some in some HICA and tart cherry and you’d have the ultimate convenient post workout supp. Call it RecoverXT and call it a day.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d suggest something as simple as Leucine tabs or caps. The powder tastes gross but caps wouldn’t have the negative taste and taking 3g worth of Leucine caps after a workout would be very convenient. So maybe 1g Leucine a cap, 90 cap bottle.
Thanks for the suggestion. Most contract manufacturers don't have size 000 encapsulation equipment that is needed to make 1 gram capsules; and a lot of people complain about not being able to swallow them. If enough people were interested, we would be glad to do a 750 mg. capsule. So to get to 3 grams would be 4 caps rather than 3, but they'd be a lot easier to swallow.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the suggestion. Most contract manufacturers don't have size 000 encapsulation equipment that is needed to make 1 gram capsules; and a lot of people complain about not being able to swallow them. If enough people were interested, we would be glad to do a 750 mg. capsule. So to get to 3 grams would be 4 caps rather than 3, but they'd be a lot easier to swallow.
That’s fine. Just make it a 120 cap bottle then. Throw in some HICA and Tart Cherry also and call it RecoverXT.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s fine. Just make it a 120 cap bottle then. Throw in some HICA and Tart Cherry also and call it RecoverXT.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3G leucine
1G Hica
400-500mg tart cherry

^ Adding in any form of creatine to this .. well not any lol .. i mean mono, mcc or chl

would a make a nice muscle building/atp increase product also makes recovery easier

can throw in that quality cel kaanaease on top of it :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bring back PLCAR
Unfortunately it didn't sell hardly at all. I like the ingredient but that was an example of one that everyone asked for but not many people bought :(

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With as much talk as Pine Pollen is getting on here, anyone interested in Pine Pollen capsules?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Unfortunately it didn't sell hardly at all. I like the ingredient but that was an example of one that everyone asked for but not many people bought :(
That’s unfortunate. Great with X-Gels.

How about PLCAR in an endurance product?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s unfortunate. Great with X-Gels.

How about PLCAR in an endurance product?
The problem with PLCAR as a single ingredient is that it didn't sell. And it wasn't possible to really do small batches bc it gets sticky and is only worth it to contract manufacturers to do the equipment cleanup if they are running small batches.

In an endurance product, I could see two potential problems - LCLT being more popular and PLCAR making the powder clump if it was a powder and you used an effective dose or having to do a larger size run if it was a capsule and having to worry about if it sold bc endurance products traditionally don't sell well. I have thought about making an endurance product but not sure if would use PLCAR in there. I'll definitely give it some consideration.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The problem with PLCAR as a single ingredient is that it didn't sell. And it wasn't possible to really do small batches bc it gets sticky and is only worth it to contract manufacturers to do the equipment cleanup if they are running small batches.

In an endurance product, I could see two potential problems - LCLT being more popular and PLCAR making the powder clump if it was a powder and you used an effective dose or having to do a larger size run if it was a capsule and having to worry about if it sold bc endurance products traditionally don't sell well. I have thought about making an endurance product but not sure if would use PLCAR in there. I'll definitely give it some consideration.
Understood. If it didn’t sell well, then we get it if you pass on it. Thanks for the insight!

narc

Awards
I would also like to suggest a Anacylus Pyrethrum Root Extract. It should be a clean product with only this ingredients. I have tried this from PR XT, Test1fy and Progenadrex. They all works, but I would like to buy it without other ingredients and the side effects that follow from these.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would also like to suggest a Anacylus Pyrethrum Root Extract. It should be a clean product with only this ingredients. I have tried this from PR XT, Test1fy and Progenadrex. They all works, but I would like to buy it without other ingredients and the side effects that follow from these.
I have tried solo and works great .. for me and couple of pple i had them on it as well .. all 3 said it was a good solo ingrident

Yeah solo route would be nice and you can stack it on your own.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hopefully this thread picks back up suggestion wise. I'm really interested to hear everyone's ideas.

Here are a few things we get asked for in other places that I'd like to get opinions on:

Eria Jarensis caps
Paradoxine caps
Dynamine caps
Kava Caps
Cissus Powder
BHB Caps & Powder

Formulas we've been asked about/for in this thread:
Anti-Aging Product
Multi-Vitamin
Stim Pre-Workout (we already have VasoForce Rush caps; would be willing to do powder version if people want)
EAA Product
Creatine/Muscle Recovery Product - already in the works with the daily ergogenic
Electrolyte product
Libido Supplement
Blood Pressure Supplement
Heart Health Supplement
Optimize-T (test booster that we've been discussing for awhile)
Sleep Aid - confirmed
Inflammation product - confirmed
Curcumin product - confirmed
Digestive product featuring PepZin GI (maybe + Probiotic + Gentian)
A probiotic with TWK10

Single Ingredient products we've been asked for in this thread:
(Note - even if we don't do them as singles, they may be included in formulas)

Peak 02 - confirmed
KannaEase - confirmed
Maral Root
Laxogenin
Pine Pollen
Siberian Ginseng
Lodhra/Symplocos Racemosa Extract
Tomatidine
HICA
Phosphatidic Acid
PrimaVie (maybe with CoQ10)
Leucine Caps
High % Salidrosides
Anacylus Pyrethrum DC Root Extract - everyone of course asks for the same as the original PES AnaBeta but no one can guarantee that because no one knows exactly what that was besides them.
Cistanche Deserticola/Tubulosa (strongest extract possible)
Black Ginger Root
Eucommia Ulmoides 100:1 or higher
Protodioscin 40% or higher - cannot be done cost effectively
Turkesterone/Ecdysterone - cannot be done cost effectively
Spilanthes
Fadogia Agrestis - not a fan of it as a single ingredient bc M-Test offers it at such great price, but open to it if enough ppl want
Panax Ginseng

I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts and feedback.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Of all the ideas, are any out of the question? Due to availability, price, etc

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Of all the ideas, are any out of the question? Due to availability, price, etc
Some of them I don't know the price on and would have to check.

Protodioscin (40% or higher) would be out of the question because I don't think anyone would want to pay the price it would cost for it.

Ecdysterone/Turkesterone would be out of the question because I don't think anyone would want to pay the price for what it would cost for them.

Laxogenin I'm not personally a fan of but would consider one if enough people wanted one.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love the confirmations :)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1.) Anti Aging
2.) Heart Health
3.) Libido

4.) T-booster, but I have a feeling this is a done deal.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1.) Anti Aging
2.) Heart Health
3.) Libido

4.) T-booster, but I have a feeling this is a done deal.
Actually, the test booster isn't a done deal. The hold back on it has been trying to create something different than M-Test that could be considered an alternative to it in some way. That's hard to do because M-Test is such a comprehensive formula.

I do have an idea that I'm working on getting priced out but I'm very much open to suggestions.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Urolithin B would be cool.
I thought about that one but there is so much controversy and debate around it. I guess on one hand, offering it as a single ingredient product without hyping it and just saying - hey, here it is, let us know what you think - may solve some of that for everyone; but at the same time we wouldn't want anyone getting upset at us if they didn't get results when I'd straight out say I'm not sold on the ingredient and if it does or doesn't.

I hope that makes sense.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1)Anti-aging
2)blood pressure
3)heart health
4)sleep aid
5)inflammation

I would be interested in these. For libido I have found M-test and Anabolic Effect together works VERY well. An Endurance formula and/or and eye health formula would be nice too.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought about that one but there is so much controversy and debate around it. I guess on one hand, offering it as a single ingredient product without hyping it and just saying - hey, here it is, let us know what you think - may solve some of that for everyone; but at the same time we wouldn't want anyone getting upset at us if they didn't get results when I'd straight out say I'm not sold on the ingredient and if it does or doesn't.

I hope that makes sense.
Yeah that's a totally sensible stance to take if you don't really believe the product is beneficial at this stage.