tell me whats up

pain4pleasure

Awards
hows it goin' I am new to this whole forum thing but I have been training for about two years at the begginning I wieghed 110 and now I am roughly about 183 the highest I have ever been is 195 but I couldn't maintain. tell me what you think, and yeah I can take criticism.

hello to all,
P4P

pain4pleasure

Awards
thanks man, I really have not got that much input, because all my friends wont talk to me anymore because I am so obsessed

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
what's that saying? obsessed is a word the lazy use for the dedicated. something like that. either way, you're definately on the right track. looking good brudda, keep it up.

nas7

Board Supporter
Awards
Wow, you gained 85lbs in 2 years? Thats crazy, what kind of cycles have you done, also whats your BF and hight. Looking good!

pain4pleasure

Awards
I am 5'11 and have a tiny body frame so it makes the little muscle I have look bigger hahaha, I have no clue as to my bf, all I know is that I could not gain an ounce of fat if a ate only whale blubber for a month, as to cycles, I have achieved my highest wieght completely naturally.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I am 5'11 and have a tiny body frame so it makes the little muscle I have look bigger hahaha, I have no clue as to my bf, all I know is that I could not gain an ounce of fat if a ate only whale blubber for a month, as to cycles, I have achieved my highest wieght completely naturally.
Everything looks pretty good, but your arms look great! Great job...

What I don't understand is, if you reached 195 natural, why couldn't you maintain it?

pain4pleasure

Awards
too much fricken food, I don't make that much money, lol

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

You look awesome bro, throw in some front and leg shots from all angles for a better assessment. Only thing I can pick out is that you may wanna do some more deadlifts and pull ups to thicken and widen your back. Shoulders look great! Nice cowboy hat too! What is your training and diet look like, what are your goals!

pain4pleasure

Awards
I train four days on one day off:
day 1:back
day 2:chest
day 3:legs and delts
day 4:arms
day 5:rest
start all over.

The diet consists of mainly tuna, cottage cheese(tubs and tubs) frozen burritos, white bread, chicken, protein shakes and anything else within' arms reach.
protein: 230 grams
carbs: 400 grams
fats: 90 give or take 10 to 30 lol

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey pain, are you Kilroz from Massmonsterz.com, if not disregard.

pain4pleasure

Awards
So if anyone see's this post and has an over abundance in money(the root of all evil) send it my way and I will humbly accept it towards more food for bigger lats....and a newer cowboy hat.

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bump an old thread, but (a) excellent work there pain, and (b) that **** about not being able to afford being 195 had me positively rolling. Get a job at a Quiznos or something.:rofl:

Methyl1

Awards
Thanks man, you know what they say, its not the size of the dog....Its the size of the needle it carries. hahaha.
LOL! I wish you were in my area bro, I would invite you over to the house and we'd hit some wieghts, afterwards Id call my buddies and suddenly hold you down and inject 600 cc's of Trenbelone and Testosterone Ethanate into your buttocks to help you grow.:icon_lol:

pain4pleasure

Awards
LOL! I wish you were in my area bro, I would invite you over to the house and we'd hit some wieghts, afterwards Id call my buddies and suddenly hold you down and inject 600 cc's of Trenbelone and Testosterone Ethanate into your buttocks to help you grow.:icon_lol:
Give me a time, date and address, I'll be there, and I'll even act suprised. hahahaha