Teen Bodybuilders/Powerlifters Unite!

RealAJGreen

Awards
This is a place for all teenage bodybuilders/powerlifters to unite and share their experiences and help one another with training, supplementation, diet, etc. I know how hard it is to be a teen bodybuilder, and not really have anyone else in the same position. So here's to a forum dedicated entirely to us. I'll start off: I'm AJ Green, (youtube, twitter : therealajgreen) (instagram: thereal_ajgreen), my max bench is 495 x 1 (on my youtube), max box squat 495 x 2 (not on my youtube, yet). And I don't deadlift, I feel as if I always injure myself from trying to climb weight too fast with deadlift, and prefer to use other back movements to still produce the same growth effects. So there we go! Anyone else feel free to comment or reply with their maxes, questions, or any other information from teen bodybuilders/powerlifters or others who used to be teen bodybuilder/powerlifter.

flexdaddyraf

flexdaddyraf

Awards
Hey man you put up some great numbers lol

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Hey man I watched the benching video that's good but you really should have zoomed out to show that your spotters weren't just squatting 220 apiece