Tearing away this fat with Alpha Lean-7! (sponsored)

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I've been away for a while. Had a strange thing happen Saturday at weight-in. I weighed 224, WTF?!?! Had a light dinner in anticipation of the scales and everything!

Anyhow, I've got 7 full days left of AL7. I'd like to wrap the log up on Saturday so I'm going to use those extra 3 caps to play around with dosage a bit this week. I usually have a 2 cap dose after waking and go straight to thee gym so hunger isn't a big deal. 1 cap does a decent job of keeping hunger at bay, but I'm curious to see what a proper 2 cap mid-morning dose will do to my appetite. I may, MAY, try 3 caps prior to working out. There's a lot of power in 2 caps, though, so I'm going to think about that one a little harder.

I'm already very happy with the results I've seen. My previous best for a fat burner log was 11lbs. Alpha Lean-7 is blowing that one out of the water!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I've been away for a while. Had a strange thing happen Saturday at weight-in. I weighed 224, WTF?!?! Had a light dinner in anticipation of the scales and everything!

Anyhow, I've got 7 full days left of AL7. I'd like to wrap the log up on Saturday so I'm going to use those extra 3 caps to play around with dosage a bit this week. I usually have a 2 cap dose after waking and go straight to thee gym so hunger isn't a big deal. 1 cap does a decent job of keeping hunger at bay, but I'm curious to see what a proper 2 cap mid-morning dose will do to my appetite. I may, MAY, try 3 caps prior to working out. There's a lot of power in 2 caps, though, so I'm going to think about that one a little harder.

I'm already very happy with the results I've seen. My previous best for a fat burner log was 11lbs. Alpha Lean-7 is blowing that one out of the water!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to hear that alpha lean-7 is getting the job done! Keep it up man! the scale always doesn't tell the truth;) its the mirror;)

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to hear that alpha lean-7 is getting the job done! Keep it up man! the scale always doesn't tell the truth;) its the mirror;)
Very true!

2 caps mid-morning proved to be a bit strong for me. I took them about 5 hours after my first dose of two and it left me jittery. i haven't pulled the trigger on 3 caps PWO yet. The way 2 caps gets my heart going, I think I'm going to play it safe and stick to the dosing I've been using.

My appetite has been non-existent the past couple of days and I'm holding onto some water. Don't know if that's the yohimbine in AL-7 or what. But I'm still very pleased with the results. Weighed in at 223 this morning and I'm looking forward to getting the "after" pics taken and up on Saturday!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Awesome man! Can't wait to see it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Awesome man! Can't wait to see it!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
F*** yes!

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457015905.357924.jpg

Now to keep it off until Saturday...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
220!!! you did it! haha nice job man! glad alpha lean-7 could get you to your goal!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure they'll be good if you dropped that much weight!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep! Congrats man!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457357005.201002.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457357014.784495.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457357023.435210.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457357031.486342.jpg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely leaner on the front and back. 15lb loss is great man.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is the proof, folks. Alpha Lean-7 is one heck'uva fat-burning machine! That's 15lbs dropped in 5 weeks. I do believe that's the most I've lost in that period of time since I took control of my health 6 and 1/2 years ago!

True, I kept my diet and nutrition dialed in pretty tightly. But I do believe in the efficacy of this product. It really works on all levels. At 2 caps, it gives great energy, great thermogenesis, and great appetite suppression. I will be purchasing another bottle from Strong Supplement Shop before long!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed the run!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep you can definitely tell! I'm glad you got the results you wanted and I'm glad you liked it! I enjoyed following along!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for introducing me to this outstanding supp! I left a review on the store website too!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for introducing me to this outstanding supp! I left a review on the store website too!
Appreciate it man :) glad you enjoyed your run

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome Thanks a lot!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been away, just now playing catch up. Awesome log J, appreciate you doing this for us!