Team GSN and NitroNOX PRO by Wmihm

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
I would like to start this mini log / review off with a great thanks to everyone over at Team GSN. It is really great to be able to help out during the process of their new product... NitroNOX Pro!!

Background of Myself:
I am 24 years old and currently around 195lbs. Although I will say i was not always this size. Years ago right out of high school i was maybe 150lbs soaking wet!! Well needless to say i was sick of being the “small” kid in my group of friends. Lifting became part of me and now i don’t know what i would do without it.

Initial thoughts:
When I was picked to be able to run this log I was more than excited. I have taken many different PWO’s over the years and some have worked and others not so much... (Hr. Hyde and Angle Dust were favorites on my list.) So an opportunity to try something brand new is always something I’m interested in. What makes this even better is that Team GSN was not going to send a few sample packs.... They went above and beyond sending a FULL TUB!!.... but wait there is more they were offering you a choice of a Shaker Bottle or Team GSN shirt. (I picked the shirt of course). That right there tells you that they are behind their product and customers 100%. When the package got to my house i was like a kid on Christmas trying to rip open the box. I really like the design of the label and color choices on the tub. I do want to mention i noticed when i took off the lid that there was a small portion of the seal that did not seem to stay intact. After taking that off and inspecting/shaking the tub there were not any signs of water or “damage” to powder. The serving size is very comparable to others on the market and not too big or small. The powder itself is very smooth when I’m taking a scoop out as well. Overall everything seems to be put together very well.

Review:

General overall workout experience: 9/10

Overall NitroNOX PRO provided my with a good quality workout with great pump and energy. To this day im still using NirtoNOX PRO and it had been the same experience every time. Here are a few of the workouts where NitroNOX PRO worked it magic....

First Workout:
I took the product as recommended 30 min before workout on an empty stomach. And on my drive to the gym there was a point when i knew this was kicking in. I got to the gym and started my workout and by this point i was tingly all over (love that feeling) and felt great. I was about half way thru my workout and could tell that my chest pump was very nice. NitroNOX PRO pulled through and kept me focused and all the energy i needed to kill my workout. After my workout we had plans to go out and i was still filled with energy from NitroNOX PRO and had NO crashing or effects later that night.

Second Workout:
My second workout was after a long day at work and was feeling a little worn out. Well...... right before leaving work i made my shake and was off to the gym. By the time i arrived at the gym i was energized and ready to go. I will say after only a couple arm exercises my arms were feeling good!! When i was finished with my workout i could hardly lift my arms they were so pumped. I was very impressed that day because there are not many PWO’s out there that i can achieve that kind of quality pump.

Energy: 10/10
The energy that NitroNOX PRO provided me with in the gym was great. The energy felt good and clean and did not make my jittery in any way. The energy seems to last for a while even after the gym and in my experience there was no type of crash.
Pump: 10/10
The pump with NitroNOX PRO in my experience was killer!! There is nothing better than a great pump during your workout. Gives you that motivation to keep pushing yourself to see how much better you can make that pump get.

Focus: 9/10
The focus was very good and did not seem to overpowering. As i went through my workouts the more i pushed the more focused i stayed. It was not an overpowering “tunnel vision” as some people say they get. This will deff keep your mind on getting that weigh up and pushing for more reps.

Taste: (Watermelon) 8/10
The smell of NitroNOX PRO is great and the taste while drinking is not bad at all. The after taste is what hurt a little and was not the best tasting. This all really boils down to there is no added “crap” to make it taste like the best thing out there. I personally look at it as do you want a solid PWO that is going to do what it says or do you want a juice box that will do nothing. Both flavors sound good and next time i try this product i might check out other flavors to what they are like comparatively.

Again i would like to thank Team GSN for this great opportunity to log / review NitroNOX PRO. If they ever are looking for some more loggers or people to review new products i would be more than willing to help out. Thanks again!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm In