TD Epiandrosterone questions??

B

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about adding this to my cycle for sh!ts and giggles. What's the best dosage for transdermal and how long can you run it?

Any benefits with test, eq, anadrol, mk677, proviron, etc...

Thanks!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
100-200mg ED, IMO but I may be biased. That being said, shameless plug:

Currently 1/2 Price

Screenshot_20200207-101943_Chrome.jpg

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@WesleyInman Can probably tell you more about its effects even on top of other compounds.

B

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Lol no shame in it. Waiting to hear some users opinions on benefits, and also the side effects. I don't care about hair thinning tho, never an issue with me. Thanks!

M

Mack19

Awards
Is there a bid difference between T.D. and taking it orally

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow nice addition @nostrum420
And yeah as one of the original loggers of Epiandro (my log had 100,000 views) I can easily tell you I swear by Epiandro.

Stuff is MAGIC. Its as good as var and its legal. You def wanna dose it properly.

I like the higher end, even transdermal I was using 400mgs a day?

If you recall Eric Potratz and Primordial Performance were one of the first to truly release this compound many many years ago.

I have used this brand APEX Alchemy before and so I can honestly say this is a high quality brand.

B

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
As good as var?? How long can it be ran for? Any organ side effects? Water retention? BP? Cholesterol? Thanks bro!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epiandro converts to pure 100% dht. Think var, masteron, winny, etc. These are all DHT compounds.

Transdermal is superior to oral. And yeah man you can see spikes in Blood Pressure, anger and aggression. It can tighten and harden you up, so you wanna be careful lifting bc your explosive strength and power will increase quickly. And you will drop some water, so the risk for muscle strains and tears is way higher. I blew my hamstrings out sprinting on high dose epiandro.

So keep that in mind, but dont hesitate to try this compound out. Its awesome. Many of my HRT guys use this daily in addition. I would say 400mgs Transdermal acts stronger then say 50mgs of var in my experiences. Exact same results and side effects, but i feel more aggression from Epiandro. I get pissed off high dose.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thinking about adding this to my cycle for sh!ts and giggles. What's the best dosage for transdermal and how long can you run it?

Thanks!
With the above being run I would wait to use it on a cruise personally. If you want to run it now I would save the proviron for later use then.

TD Use:
100-200mg Mood boost and very mild hardening effects, slight anti-e properties

200-400mg All the above but a greater hardener and drive promoting(alpha feeling but I hate using that description lol) mild muscle gains, strength increases

500+ Supports all your running through wall needs lol.

At any dose it is a great addition to test and really combines well with Trest.

NOS makes great products and they smell great as well. Alpha Gainz topical is also a great option. For capped Zoo and CEL both make great oral epiandro options.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does Androsterone compare? Isn’t that more anabolic than Epi-Andro?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thanks!
at high dose its a great addition.. but beware of possible nasty ance/backne and serious aggression. I love how strong it makes you feel late in a cycle.. like mentioned it pairs as a DHT with anything you want. I even like to pop 300 mgs pre sex. love it with trest. and if I didn't have to take so much I would probably replace winny with it.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How does Androsterone compare? Isn’t that more anabolic than Epi-Andro?
I've used Primordials Randro and also Iron Mag Labs had randro for awhile.

I personally sent it to Patrick Arnold to have it tested.

It's super super similar tbh but alot of guys say they have better mood and experiences with Randro aka Androsterone over epiandro.

Imo they are interchangeable, I have never seen enough difference from the two personally to say I would choose one over the other. The blend of the two was always the top selling products that I saw, aka AndroHard by Primordial and aka AndroHard by MuscleGELZ.

So yeah man, my whole thing is, I am not affiliated with this brand but Nostrum only puts out great stuff, so grab it while you can.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With the above being run I would wait to use it on a cruise personally. If you want to run it now I would save the proviron for later use then.

TD Use:
100-200mg Mood boost and very mild hardening effects, slight anti-e properties

200-400mg All the above but a greater hardener and drive promoting(alpha feeling but I hate using that description lol) mild muscle gains, strength increases

500+ Supports all your running through wall needs lol.

At any dose it is a great addition to test and really combines well with Trest.

NOS makes great products and they smell great as well. Alpha Gainz topical is also a great option. For capped Zoo and CEL both make great oral epiandro options.
Should give Alpha Gainz Alpha Stano a shot...it's epiandro complexed with cyclodextrins to increase oral bioavailability. also, causes it to kick in FAST! Amazing with preworkout ;) We just released another batch of it

B

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks for the info guys, I may just run it the whole cycle around the 250mgs daily range.... I like the anti-e and water reduction, especially when the anadrol will be putting water on. Any advice on how to reduce the andarol water retention? I'll probly only be running 50mgs a day, split twice a day for 6 maybe 7 weeks. Thanks!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should give Alpha Gainz Alpha Stano a shot...it's epiandro complexed with cyclodextrins to increase oral bioavailability. also, causes it to kick in FAST! Amazing with preworkout ;) We just released another batch of it
I have used your topical and regular oral but never the cyclo. I have heard nothing but positives regarding Alpha Stano though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alright thanks for the info guys, I may just run it the whole cycle around the 250mgs daily range.... I like the anti-e and water reduction, especially when the anadrol will be putting water on. Any advice on how to reduce the andarol water retention? I'll probly only be running 50mgs a day, split twice a day for 6 maybe 7 weeks. Thanks!
you can try taking at night.. a lot of guys get sick to the stomach with anadrol so taking at night mitigates that for some.. Im thinking that if you take it at bed time you will experience less hunger and dehydration from all the stored glucose.

B

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
you can try taking at night.. a lot of guys get sick to the stomach with anadrol so taking at night mitigates that for some.. Im thinking that if you take it at bed time you will experience less hunger and dehydration from all the stored glucose.
I got the worst heartburn ever when I did superdrol omg lol. I guess I'd do like 25mg pwo and 25mgs before bed. I'm gonna assume it wont really affect the water retention though whenever I take it.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We ship anywhere in the world. If you do not see your country in our drop down menu, please email your order request along with your shipping address to [email protected]

We do not make any guarantees in regards to the customs process ie we will not refund orders seized or delayed by customs.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We ship anywhere in the world. If you do not see your country in our drop down menu, please email your order request along with your shipping address to [email protected]

We do not make any guarantees in regards to the customs process ie we will not refund orders seized or delayed by customs.