TD Dienolone

PL4Life

Awards
So I have been taking this after returning from health issues (out almost 2 months) along with with a test base. I've been using this almost 2 weeks at 150 mgs/day and it's...lackluster. I have been steadily regaining strength in the gym, but it feels like muscle memory (as one would expect) rather than a cycle. The TD dienolone is not expired and is a brand that has a good reputation (I can post that if I am allowed to). I've only done one other cycle (test/epistane) so I do not have a high tolerance at all.

Can this be taking longer to kick in? Can I be lagging a bit due to being out 2 months for relatively serious health things? Just trying to see if this was/is a dud, thank you guys!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My question is what are you expecting to happen in 2 weeks? I wouldn't expect much if anything out of test and tren in only 2 weeks (or less). It just sounds like your impatient. Now if you said it's been 4+ weeks and no results then I would be concerned. You also just might not respond good to dienolone.

Also you don't build a tolerance to steroids, the more muscle you have built from using steroids the more steroids you need to build more muscle. But say someone ran 15 cycles and made little progress because they ate and trained like crap. They could still probably go back to there first cycle doses and make gains.

PL4Life

Awards
My question is what are you expecting to happen in 2 weeks? I wouldn't expect much if anything out of test and tren in only 2 weeks (or less). It just sounds like your impatient. Now if you said it's been 4+ weeks and no results then I would be concerned. You also just might not respond good to dienolone.

Also you don't build a tolerance to steroids, the more muscle you have built from using steroids the more steroids you need to build more muscle. But say someone ran 15 cycles and made little progress because they ate and trained like crap. They could still probably go back to there first cycle doses and make gains.
I am expecting to "feel" it. So for example, the first and only cycle I did was the test/epistane; by now I felt aggressive and like God, really motivated to work out, etc. This began around day 9 or 10, with this, it's just like nothing is there. Now, this may very well be because a 19-nor is very different from a DHT derivative, and that's what I'm kinda inquiring about.

"the more muscle you have built from using steroids the more steroids you need to build more muscle."

That is my point, or strength rather given I powerlift. However, on the latter point one could drop steroids and say the same thing about training in general.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You should notice your strength going up, maybe some cosmetic effects, but you shouldn't "feel" anything with 19nors, The only things you feel are typically negative side effects.

To your point about feeling more agression, yes that actually is something you will feel with a excess of dht or testosterone (usually because of more DHT conversion from the testosterone)

Not gonna happen here, some ppl get higher libido on 19nors, (not me)

But in general, I can't think of anything your going to feel, definitely not a great strength drug either. I would say dienolone shines when your already pretty lean and looking to get shredded.

If you want that feeling and without adding testosterone you could add a hefty dose of epiandro, 900-1200mg oral.
900mg of TD would be even better. That should give you that feeling and an increase in strength

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have used oral, injectable and transdermal dienolone. For me personally the most noticable thing is prolactin gyno. That's what it does to me. Some ppl do love the stuff tho. @Hyde is into powerlifting and he likes the stuff

PL4Life

Awards
You should notice your strength going up, maybe some cosmetic effects, but you shouldn't "feel" anything with 19nors, The only things you feel are typically negative side effects.

To your point about feeling more agression, yes that actually is something you will feel with a excess of dht or testosterone (usually because of more DHT conversion from the testosterone)

Not gonna happen here, some ppl get higher libido on 19nors, (not me)

But in general, I can't think of anything your going to feel, definitely not a great strength drug either. I would say dienolone shines when your already pretty lean and looking to get shredded.

If you want that feeling and without adding testosterone you could add a hefty dose of epiandro, 900-1200mg oral.
900mg of TD would be even better. That should give you that feeling and an increase in strength
Thanks for your response. My strength is increasing, but like I said attribution to the dienolone is difficult as I am coming back after 2 months off due to an emergency, so a lot of that will be muscle memory, too. Thus far all I have is increased bloating/water retention (especially the face and arms).

Appreciate you explaining that I won't "feel anything" on a 19nor plus test. I am fine with that, so long as I make good progress in strength gains after I reach my pre-time off numbers on the big three.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for your response. My strength is increasing, but like I said attribution to the dienolone is difficult as I am coming back after 2 months off due to an emergency, so a lot of that will be muscle memory, too. Thus far all I have is increased bloating/water retention (especially the face and arms).

Appreciate you explaining that I won't "feel anything" on a 19nor plus test. I am fine with that, so long as I make good progress in strength gains after I reach my pre-time off numbers on the big three.
Dienolone shouldn't cause any bloating or water retention, how much testosterone are you on?

I'm not saying you won't as in it's not going to happen, I'm saying you shouldn't feel anything from most steroids, yes high doses of dht can give a agressive feeling. Many guys also get a alpha feeling on testosterone. I think a big role in that depends on how you feel off testosterone or steroids.

But like I said, with 19nors, your more likely to feel negative effects then you are positive effects, you should see positive effects but you shouldn't really feel anything

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
two things easy to identify here...

one dienolone is almost purely anabolic, as such it doesn't exhibit the common side effects of DHTs or more androgenic steroids.

two, you are comparing your first cycle to the next... when its commonly known that the first one is very often the best cycle and the most prolific. nothing will ever compare to the OG "on" feeling you felt the first time.

run the dien until the end and let the anabolic action do its thing, in the end I'm pretty sure the effects will be surprising. at least it is for most.