td dienolone or icon one

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been rehabbing a shoulder injury for several months. I can squat now with virtually no shoulder pain, do rows and most other lifts for back, triceps and trap work. I haven't benched with a bar in months - only light dumbells at high reps. Same with biceps - concentration curls and light alternating dumbells. So I feel like I can do enough now to make a cycle worth it. I'm debating between td dienolone (just came in today) or some icon one that I've had sitting for a while.

Goal is to thicken up a bit and hopefully put on ~8-9lbs. Strength isn't a big priority for this cycle because my shoulder is still not fully healed (impingement). Some other mitigating issues are I've had a bit of prostate inflammation lately, which is minor, and I'm going through some significant stress (sister has stage 4 colorectal cancer and is likely headed for hospice soon).

Given these circumstances, which of these compounds would make the most sense? I have been on alpha seven off and on for the past few months, but like I said, looking to gain some weight and thicken up a bit, and I feel being on could possibly help with focus/motivation and keeping me preoccupied. I don't know if the timing here is right or not, but I'd like to give it a go, just not sure which compound.

Thoughts?

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd personally save the dien for when you feel at or close to 100%.

Being that it's a stronger compound than what's found in Icon One, I'd want to really capitalize on what it has to offer.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd personally save the dien for when you feel at or close to 100%.

Being that it's a stronger compound than what's found in Icon One, I'd want to really capitalize on what it has to offer.
Agreed. That being said I do not think Icon 11 would be ideal either if you are looking to gain weight. It of course can be used in a surplus but 11 really shines in a cut/recomp. Until you are 100% I would save the cycle compounds. When you are ready hit it hard.

prestoner

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Past experiences with either of these compounds?
If you have stress in your life dienolone over 100mg won’t help it. I tried it for 2 weeks at 150mg and it seemed to multiplied my stress factor. Just a personal experience. Straight up divorce sauce.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Past experiences with either of these compounds?
If you have stress in your life dienolone over 100mg won’t help it. I tried it for 2 weeks at 150mg and it seemed to multiplied my stress factor. Just a personal experience. Straight up divorce sauce.
I've tried oral 1-dhea, but never had much luck with it. Hoping the TD version will yield better results. Never tried dienolone, but from several posts, it appears it's side effect profile doesn't seem too bad. If I go with the dienolone, I will likely keep it to around 75mg, and ramp up slowly if necessary and as sides allow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've tried oral 1-dhea, but never had much luck with it. Hoping the TD version will yield better results. Never tried dienolone, but from several posts, it appears it's side effect profile doesn't seem too bad. If I go with the dienolone, I will likely keep it to around 75mg, and ramp up slowly if necessary and as sides allow.
if you run the icon one i suggest running it with either dermacrine or alpha four....if you run the dienolone i suggest epiandro/androsterone with it to counter prolactin sides.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By alpha 7 do you mean trest? Is everyone gonna gloss over that? How long have you been running this? What is considered off and on?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you run the icon one i suggest running it with either dermacrine or alpha four....if you run the dienolone i suggest epiandro/androsterone with it to counter prolactin sides.
Plan was to run alpha seven with the dien or run the icon one with ultra epi. But your recommendation makes sense, although I wouldn’t run alpha 4 being on trt.

Is dien known for causing lethargy?

Last edited:

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By alpha 7 do you mean trest? Is everyone gonna gloss over that? How long have you been running this? What is considered off and on?
No, not trest. It’s a transdermal androsterone product. By off and on, I’ll run it for 3-4 weeks and then stop for a couple of weeks. My reasons for using androsterone are for lipid support, feeling of wellbeing and libido. 3 pumps helps my mood, and 4 pumps kicks up my libido. Funny how one extra pump makes such a big difference, but it absolutely does. I’m assuming It’s benefiting my lipids, but haven’t done bloods to verify.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, not trest. It’s a transdermal androsterone product. By off and on, I’ll run it for 3-4 weeks and then stop for a couple of weeks. My reasons for using androsterone are for lipid support, feeling of wellbeing and libido. 3 pumps helps my mood, and 4 pumps kicks up my libido. Funny how one extra pump makes such a big difference, but it absolutely does. I’m assuming It’s benefiting my lipids, but haven’t done bloods to verify.
Who makes that product

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Plan was to run alpha seven with the dien or run the icon one with ultra epi. But your recommendation makes sense, although I wouldn’t run alpha 4 being on trt.

Is dien known for causing lethargy?
increased prolactin...increasing dht is a way to counter this. when i run something like trest i always run a dht like epiandro and or androsterone.

btw-i am on trt and love alpha four.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
increased prolactin...increasing dht is a way to counter this. when i run something like trest i always run a dht like epiandro and or androsterone.

btw-i am on trt and love alpha four.
I’m curious about running alpha 4 while on trt. What was your experience like? Assumption is that since it’s target hormone is test, it wouldn’t add much unless there is some activity prior to conversion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m curious about running alpha 4 while on trt. What was your experience like? Assumption is that since it’s target hormone is test, it wouldn’t add much unless there is some activity prior to conversion.
doubled my test, i almost got taken off trt when total test came back at 1300. this was several years ago, i have since learned to to use close to bloods.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I decided to go with icon one and yesterday was day 3 at 4 pumps. First 2 days were okay, after I dosed yesterday I started feeling off and developed a headache. I was almost sure my BP was up, so I checked it and it had spiked to 148/83. It normally runs in the low normal range like 110/62.

I ordered some carditone so hopefully that will take care of it. Just wasn’t expecting my BP to jump like that. Makes me feel crappy.

Any others have BP issues on icon one?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I decided to go with icon one and yesterday was day 3 at 4 pumps. First 2 days were okay, after I dosed yesterday I started feeling off and developed a headache. I was almost sure my BP was up, so I checked it and it had spiked to 148/83. It normally runs in the low normal range like 110/62.

I ordered some carditone so hopefully that will take care of it. Just wasn’t expecting my BP to jump like that. Makes me feel crappy.

Any others have BP issues on icon one?
i had no bp issues with icon one and i dosed it at 5 pumps for 2 months...carditone is a great choice, imo.

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How do you feel about Alpha seven now? I’m looking to incorporate into a cycle and looking for mood, libido and I like the additional benefit of positive impact on lipids. Just looking at Ultr Hard aswell... decisions

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you feel about Alpha seven now? I’m looking to incorporate into a cycle and looking for mood, libido and I like the additional benefit of positive impact on lipids. Just looking at Ultr Hard aswell... decisions
I hate being off of it like I am now. Just trying to be a little safer with androgens now that I’m in my 50s, so taking a 2-3 week breather from it. Ultra hard for me works well on a stronger cycle for lethargy and energy. But straight androsterone solo with my trt is the best combo I’ve found for mood and libido. Nice leaning effects too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hate being off of it like I am now. Just trying to be a little safer with androgens now that I’m in my 50s, so taking a 2-3 week breather from it. Ultra hard for me works well on a stronger cycle for lethargy and energy. But straight androsterone solo with my trt is the best combo I’ve found for mood and libido. Nice leaning effects too.
i just started back on alpha seven today!!!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi Bro, thanks for your reply. What is a “stronger cycle” in your perspective? How would compare them in terms of hardness, vascularity, mood, libido?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Bro, thanks for your reply. What is a “stronger cycle” in your perspective? How would compare them in terms of hardness, vascularity, mood, libido?
Msten or M1A I consider harsh these days. Really any methyl. I've been trying other non-methyl compounds lately. Last was dienolone. It was my first run and I never was able to really dial that cycle in. In fact I haven't gotten much out of the last few "stronger" cycles I've run, and I'm fairly certain it's due to my digestive issues I've developed over the past year or so. I can't eat like I used to, so it's tough to get the calories I need for any size gains. Plus I don't feel like I'm absorbing the nutritional value of food like I should. I can still cut up okay for a 50 yo, but when I run something stronger my intent is to put on size. Just hasn't worked out for me lately. I plan to schedule a visit to a digestive doctor soon, so maybe they can figure it out. I know a lot of people deal with this kind of thing, and most seem they just deal with it best they can.

I would give the nod to androsterone for mood and libido, and maybe vascularity and hardness to epi. That's just me.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just started back on alpha seven today!!!
I think I'm jumping back on it this weekend! My wife and I are going off next weekend for our 25th anniversary and staying in a small cabin. Need to get that libido kick in gear. And I'm a firm believer that it does act as a pheromone, especially when using at least 4 pumps. The times I've run it at 4 pumps, it seems to also kick her libido up a couple of notches.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think I'm jumping back on it this weekend! My wife and I are going off next weekend for our 25th anniversary and staying in a small cabin. Need to get that libido kick in gear. And I'm a firm believer that it does act as a pheromone, especially when using at least 4 pumps. The times I've run it at 4 pumps, it seems to also kick her libido up a couple of notches.
good times-eh? :p