TD Andro- Cycle question

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Hey amigos- I like running these TD 1/4 Andros.

I do not get shut down, see nice results, but as far as how many cycles per year-- etc?

Could you run for 1.5 month on, 2 month off- for say 6 months out of the year? Just finished a run of Icon 1/DMZ/Var about 1.5 months ago. Wondering what the consensus if I ran Icon 1 in a few weeks-- so let's say a 2 month break? TY bros

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd say the cycle+pct=time off is a pretty good rule of thumb and applies to Andros aswell. Or for anything hormonal with a dose worth running and rather a minimun with something on the harsher side like DMZ in the cycle.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
8–12 weeks off for an 8 week cycle and 4 week pct. you could get away with about 6 months out of the year and be fine imo but you just want to make sure you fully recover if you have no plans to go on trt at some point.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
2 months off including pct or after?
Including PCT- IE- Let me rephrase- I ran the DMZ at the beginning (4 weeks), Var was 8 weeks, Andro was used towards the end of the Var cycle. That full cycle ended roughly 1.5 months ago (so been off PCT for maybe 2 weeks).

Was planning on running 1/4 TD Andro in 2 weeks. Wasn't sure how suppressive these can actually get. I did not feel surpressed off the 1 Andro, but 4 Andro made the twig and berries kind of non-existant. (But I did not run 4AD on this last one)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Including PCT- IE- Let me rephrase- I ran the DMZ at the beginning (4 weeks), Var was 8 weeks, Andro was used towards the end of the Var cycle. That full cycle ended roughly 1.5 months ago (so been off PCT for maybe 2 weeks).

Was planning on running 1/4 TD Andro in 2 weeks. Wasn't sure how suppressive these can actually get. I did not feel surpressed off the 1 Andro, but 4 Andro made the twig and berries kind of non-existant. (But I did not run 4AD on this last one)
So it sounds like you should wait at a minimum 12 weeks from end of pct