TCF-1+Toco-8+EndoAmp Max+Sustain Alphha+PowerFULL+TT Product=Recovery Stack

LiveNDie

Awards
I was wondering if this is enough to get me off HRT , I have been suppresed for 5 years, and on HRT for 2 months.. What you guys think?

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if this is enough to get me off HRT , I have been suppresed for 5 years, and on HRT for 2 months.. What you guys think?
its unlikely that anyone on here will be able to give you a sure answer. I wish we could :( Maybe someone thats been on HRT can give some insight.

LiveNDie

Awards
I see.. maybe i can print out out supplement nutrition facts, take it to my doctor and see what he thinks... What you guys think...

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
How old are you?
How did you get to need HRT?
Why dont you want HRT?

LiveNDie

Awards
How old are you?
How did you get to need HRT?
Why dont you want HRT?
I am 23 years of age.
Steroid Use.
Im only at 420/dl, if I can get any higher I want to be there b/c I feel like crap.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would suggest possibly adding HCG in the beginning, should help a bit. With the amount of time you've been on though, I'm not sure you can come back. I would suggest talking to an endocrinologist about it, with the supplement facts in hand of everything you might take.

LiveNDie

Awards
I would suggest possibly adding HCG in the beginning, should help a bit. With the amount of time you've been on though, I'm not sure you can come back. I would suggest talking to an endocrinologist about it, with the supplement facts in hand of everything you might take.
I'm trying to avoid breaking the law. Thanks for your input though.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
So, you meant get a scrip for the HCG?
yes. I meant take the supplement information for anything you are considering taking with you to the doc, and tell him what your plan is, and explain how/why you would incorporate hcg.