Tbol with Torem vs. LGD-4033 with Torem for next cycle?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am planning on starting a somewhat "lite" cycle within 1-2 months and have been debating whether to run Tbol for 6-7 wks with Torem or LGD-4033 for 6-8 wks with Torem. The reason I want to run Torem regardless of which compound I decide to take is because I've been following RickyBlobby's thread in which he discusses the benefits of doing so, and there are also a couple threads over on Reddit's r/peds forum where people discuss doing the same thing (one guy actually reported good results throwing DHEA in to his LGD-4033 cycle in addition to the SERM -- essentially no lethargy or shutdown-related side effects).

The thing is, I have labrum tears and rotator cuff tears in both shoulders that prevent me from lifting super-heavy, so that's why I'm not interested in running a "legit" test-based cycle right now. I ran a 12-wk ostarine cycle back during the spring/early summer (20 mg/day) and enjoyed a solid recomp, so if either LGD or Tbol can give me even better results than what I gained from the osta cycle, I'll be happy.

I'm leaning towards Tbol right now because it seems like a better choice for someone whose goal is to gain as much lean mass as possible, whereas SARMs in general seem to be better candidates for recomp-focused cycles.

Thanks

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
Tbol. Gains will likely be better and there's more studies done on the compound.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
My advice would be to pick yourself up some BPC-157 (and maybe TB-500 as well) and attempt to heal up those shoulders over the next month or so. Then, hopefully when things have improved, you have less concern about lifting heavy on a future cycle.

T-Bol and LGD are both great compounds. My choice would be T-Bol.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From personal experience, you should run Tbol.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've ran both. TBOL is superior

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran both. TBOL is superior
Hey Ricky blobby, I was thinking of ending my 16 week test E cycle with either tbol or lgd. Problem is i want to be able to drink a lot. How livertoxic was the tbol and what dosages did u use

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was on 40mg and did not find it very lived toxic. You may be different. Watch for signs of nausea, reduced appetite, fatigue etc. it won’t kill you but with heavy drinking may make your life a little uncomfortable

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input, everyone. I think I'm going to go with Tbol for my next cycle. RickyBlobby do you consider 40 mg to be a good dose for someone who is planning on running only Tbol + Torem and nothing else? Or could/should I go as high as 50-60 mg/day?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would do 50 a day