Tbol/test cyp - crashed libido

brutal4ce

Awards
Okay stats:age 26, 5 foot 5. 186 pounds. Around 18 percent body fat. Goal is to cut. Eating 2500 cals a day. Bloods done pre cycle doc said nothing out of the ordinary.
so I’m currently running tbol at 50mg a day and my trt dosage of 100mg/ml- 1cc. Plus 1cc of 250mg/ml both test cyp.

today is only day 7 on the tbol and added test on top of the trt dosage and I’m having massive problems with ed and libido, I can still get an errection but they are weak . I also gained like 6.6 pounds in the 7 days. Feel tired. Wondering if I was actually sold dbol labeled as tbol.
I have armidex .5 / 60 pills on hand not sure if I should start the armidex or bail out on the cycle and go back to trt doses and clear my system and hopefully fix the Ed problems.
I also have arimistane 75mg pills on hand, I know it’s a weaker AI but less likely to crash estrogen.
If I carry on I worry things will only get worse. Any suggestions, AI suggestions armidex or arimistane , much appreciated

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never run dbol, but I did just run Tbol and that definitely doesn't sound like it. I got drier and full, crazy pumps, weight gain was much slower and leaner, and libido was good.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump your test up to 500mg per week. That’ll fix your Ed/libido

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't think testosterone is the problem, tbol isint notorious for libido problems and 350mg testosterone is more then enough for libido and sexual function. Also your tbol sounds like dbol, 7lbs in 7 days is water weight for sure. So if your tbol is actually dbol and your estrogen went through the roof causing the Ed, then adding more testosterone will cause more estrogen and make it worse.

If it was my cycle, I would stop the "tbol" immediately and take a half dose of arimidex and wait a couple days to see if it went back to normal. If that worked I would assume my tbol is actually dbol.

The real way to figure this out is to go get bloodwork and see what's out of range

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your T-bol sounds like methyl-testosterone. It's notorious for extreme bloat and side effects due to converting to methyl-estradiol with a long active life. If it's MT then 50mgs is a huge dose.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your T-bol sounds like methyl-testosterone. It's notorious for extreme bloat and side effects due to converting to methyl-estradiol with a long active life. If it's MT then 50mgs is a huge dose.
They wouldn't fake 50mg of tbol with 50mg of methyl test because the methyl test @50mg would cost more money.

Usually a UGL will attempt to fake the tbol and anavar with low doses of dbol because 20mg of dbol is a fraction of the price and will still provided some results. Dbol also converts to methyl estrogen so it fits the bill IMO

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They wouldn't fake 50mg of tbol with 50mg of methyl test because the methyl test @50mg would cost more money.

Usually a UGL will attempt to fake the tbol and anavar with low doses of dbol because 20mg of dbol is a fraction of the price and will still provided some results. Dbol also converts to methyl estrogen so it fits the bill IMO
Not methyl-1-test that was popular years ago. It doesn't aromatize. I meant the original oral steroid, straight 17-AA testosterone.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not methyl-1-test that was popular years ago. It doesn't aromatize. I meant the original oral steroid, straight 17-AA testosterone.
That would still cost more money on a mg vs mg basis. If you were going to fake a product you would use something cheaper not something that's more expensive, don't you think?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And I wasn't talking about methyl one test I was talking about the same thing you were I just worded it wrong

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The point im trying to make is that they fake stuff to save money, if I had a Lexus to sell you and I didn't have the Lexus motor, I can put a Toyota Camry motor in it and your gonna get your Lexus but it cost me less money to build. If I put a Porsche motor in then it would cost me more money

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would still cost more money on a mg vs mg basis. If you were going to fake a product you would use something cheaper not something that's more expensive, don't you think?
Last time I checked raws pricing it was about 1/4 the price of D-bol but I'm way out of date. I've used a lot of D-bol and never bloated that quickly on higher doses but methyl-test is bloat in a bottle.

For the OP, I'd stop the oral as suggested and start a low dose AI until things level out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Last time I checked raws pricing it was about 1/4 the price of D-bol but I'm way out of date. I've used a lot of D-bol and never bloated that quickly on higher doses but methyl-test is bloat in a bottle.

For the OP, I'd stop the oral as suggested and start a low dose AI until things level out.
Ya, regardless of what it is, the best plan of action is to stop taking the product