Tbol/superdrol with TRT

brutal4ce

Awards
Hello; first off I’ll give my stats.
26 years olds. Body weight : 182 pounds.
Height 5 foot 6 inches.
Probably around 15 percent body fat.
5 cycles previous with few other cycles with sarms . I have Been off any extra performance enhancers for roughly 11 months besides TRT.
goal: put on lean muscle mass, looking for cycle advice to improve.
I plan on running TBol and superdrol along with my TRT. I am currently pinning 1cc - 100mg/Ml a week as prescribed by my doctor. Just waiting to get routine blood work done in April and then I plan on launching this “cycle”. 3 months ago bloods came back with everything in the normal range I expect the same this time.
I plan on using :
The TRT - 100mg week. - 1ML/CC
Week 1-7 tbol starting at 40mg to assess tolerance and climb to 60-70mg if needed. If I respond or have side effects at 40mg I’ll stay put. From what info I have gathered people say 60mg is the sweet spot

Week 1-4. Superdrol at 10-15mg a day.

Liver support. 500mg Tudca a day.
1200mg NAC. a day
500mg milk thistle a day.
HDL/LDL support : omega 6 and 3 - 4g/ day.
taurine: 5-10g day - combat cramps and pumps.
magnesium - 1000mg day. If cramps and pumps get out of hand as well add potassium - bannnas as source if needed.
Diet high protein/ low fat to assist the HDL/LDL-blood pressure/cholesterol levels. Mostly chicken/fish/Turkey and rice with veg.

Looking for advice. never ran either of these compounds before or ran anything with TRT always 500mg or higher previous cycles, will the 100mg of TRT be enough test is one of my concerns.
Another is the superdrol and Tbol to hard on the liver together. just run 1 of them ?
should I add more test to the TRT up to 500mg a week but then I would have to run it for like 12-16 week to see benefits.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How you feel now on 100mg of Test is how you feel with orals added in. The reason you run a test base when running orals because it suppresses you natural production of testosterone. But when you have an external source of testosterone coming in it will have zero effect on it. That’s not to say it still won’t cause lethargy, typically with harsh orals even on high test you still may feel a little lethargic just because of the toxicity. Your liver support supplements definitely look on point, For blood pressure you could always swing by Walmart and pick up some hawthorn berry extract, celery seed extract and grape seed extract for under 20 bucks. That always does the trick for me if blood pressure starts to rise.

Now 100mg of testosterone may not produce enough estrogen with the superdrol, Therefore, increasing the testosterone could definitely help with your joints and overall well being.

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Actually, I’ve done these cycles before man without being on TRT but still, same compounds at oddly around the same doses. I love tbol and Superdrol is ridiculous. I would recommend keeping the SD dose to 10mg and shorten it to week 1-3 or 4-7. 3 weeks, not 4. The tbol dose is good, 50mg is good for me. Consider using more test than prescribed during this time, pick up test prop and pin it alongside your TRT from day 1 to the end of the blast.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d say both of the above bits of advice won’t lead you astray.

I’d put the Superdrol the last 3 weeks, or crank the Tbol dose after you pull it out if you start with it.

You didn’t really state your goals, but assuming muscle gain is the goal I would be ready to really bump your daily rice or other carb sources up, especially when on the SD, or you will just lean out while it rips through everything you currently eat to maintain.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with Hyde on this. I would split up the Superdrol and Tbol, start with Tbol and finish with Superdrol, and not run them at the same time. Superdrol is great to finish a cycle on, but it will definitely suck up the carbs…it typically hits hard and strong, taking your appetite as you progress. By then your cycle will be over, and you’ll be ready to recuperate and regain your appetite.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Hyde on this. I would split up the Superdrol and Tbol, start with Tbol and finish with Superdrol, and not run them at the same time. Superdrol is great to finish a cycle on, but it will definitely suck up the carbs…it typically hits hard and strong, taking your appetite as you progress. By then your cycle will be over, and you’ll be ready to recuperate and regain your appetite.
I would put Sdrol at the end, but I would stack it on top of the Tbol personally.

This lets the drugs be highest at the end & ensures continual response, lets the lipid profile hold on a bit better a bit longer, and forestalls the inevitable hunger demise, gut crash/acid reflux for me, & worst lethargy. This is best for side mitigation and being the best physique or strength for a specific day of contest, beach day, photo shoot.

If it wouldn’t totally demolish my appetite and gut environment & actual max lean mass acquisition/retention was the priority, I would still stack them, but consider putting the 10-15mg Sdrol up front, then bump Tbol dose above 40mg after the 3 weeks to let the new size bed in better. This will produce a sharp rise in bodyweight followed by more of a flatline where you have a month to kind of grow into the new weight a bit better, and ultimately see a smaller drop off in weight when the blast is stopped.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would put Sdrol at the end, but I would stack it on top of the Tbol personally.

This lets the drugs be highest at the end & ensures continual response, lets the lipid profile hold on a bit better a bit longer, and forestalls the inevitable hunger demise, gut crash/acid reflux for me, & worst lethargy. This is best for side mitigation and being the best physique or strength for a specific day of contest, beach day, photo shoot.

If it wouldn’t totally demolish my appetite and gut environment & actual max lean mass acquisition/retention was the priority, I would still stack them, but consider putting the 10-15mg Sdrol up front, then bump Tbol dose above 40mg after the 3 weeks to let the new size bed in better. This will produce a sharp rise in bodyweight followed by more of a flatline where you have a month to kind of grow into the new weight a bit better, and ultimately see a smaller drop off in weight when the blast is stopped.
Ahh yeah, ok, that makes since, because Tbol pretty much is side effects free for the most part. And I’m sure the synergy between them would be a good little turbo boost too.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ahh yeah, ok, that makes since, because Tbol pretty much is side effects free for the most part. And I’m sure the synergy between them would be a good little turbo boost too.
Each their own, certainly! Just how I’d do it and my reasoning why.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 34
feelingfizzy Anabolics 10