Tbol only cycle

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
So today marks my 3rd week (out of 5.5weeks) of a 80mg a day tbol only cycle.
And I have to say I love this stuff.

Zero sides as of now and only positives. My recovery from each workout is full and I workout 6days a week. My strength has went up and visually I look bigger with my chest going from 45ish to 47” my biceps going from 16.5” to 18”while my waist remains around 33”.

But the main thing is the recovery and allowing me to work like a beast each and every session.

If anyone is wondering if an oral only cycle is worth it then I say it is, as long as you work like **** and eat right.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No test base? You’re gonna DIE!!!!

Lol sounds like a good cycle. Hopefully you don’t start suffering any low estrogen sides as your test tanks. Keep us posted

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I’m dreading the test suppression. However I’m hoping for the best here ������

If the suppression sides aren’t too bad I think I would just keep the oral cycles going every few months. My aim was never to get massive, it was always to bulk up a little at a time. So this is perfect.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cool, pls do a mini review when you’re done, I have been thinking about trying Tbol

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No test base? You’re gonna DIE!!!!

Lol sounds like a good cycle. Hopefully you don’t start suffering any low estrogen sides as your test tanks. Keep us posted
I'm running the same kind of cycle (started 11/5), except that my dosage is only 50 mg/day; will probably bump it up to 60 mg/day during the fifth week, then maybe increase by 10 mg/week for the last three weeks up to week 8. I'm also taking 60 mg torem EOD and injecting ~250-300 IU of HCG every few days. Hoping to be able to get lab work done at the end of the cycle.

In regards to low estrogen sides -- are there any tell-tale symptoms we should be on the lookout for? Are you referring to sides like emotional issues?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm running the same kind of cycle (started 11/5), except that my dosage is only 50 mg/day; will probably bump it up to 60 mg/day during the fifth week, then maybe increase by 10 mg/week for the last three weeks up to week 8. I'm also taking 60 mg torem EOD and injecting ~250-300 IU of HCG every few days. Hoping to be able to get lab work done at the end of the cycle.

In regards to low estrogen sides -- are there any tell-tale symptoms we should be on the lookout for? Are you referring to sides like emotional issues?
Are you logging that, brother?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

You’re doing well. Don’t stress, stay on your regimine. If you start over analyzing everything you will end up with every side there is ( in your head).

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you logging that, brother?
Not yet -- I thought about starting up a log, but honestly, my work and school schedule has been so hectic lately that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to update it regularly. I still might start one though. I guess it's not too late to take photos since it's still somewhat early on in the cycle, but I wish I had thought to take legit "before" photos prior to starting the cycle. I'm already noticing more fullness/thickness and vascularity in pretty much all muscle groups, which is more than I can say for this early on during either my ostarine or RAD-140 cycles I ran over the past year.

You’re doing well. Don’t stress, stay on your regimine. If you start over analyzing everything you will end up with every side there is ( in your head).
Thanks. The only thing I've noticed in terms of possible side effects is a bit of lethargy, but it's hard to tell if it's from the Tbol or not since I caught a cold virus (one of those that takes a couple weeks to really get over) a couple days before starting my cycle.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Tbol revolution:]
Damn right man. I never wanted to get massive, I just wanted to add a bit of size and strength. I hope the progression doesn’t taper off towards the end of the cycle, but if it does then I’m quite happy with the difference already.

It’s a bit of a mind **** though as I wanted to try something different next cycle but now I know I like this I don’t see much point hahaha.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Tbh hcg might be redundant in this cycle. You added hcg which is suppresive towards LH production.

Also, as we have seen a bunch of bloods now with serm on cycle, LH stays a bit up with tbol, but testies still don't really produce test. So the LH present in blood is ineffective. Seeing as hcg mimics LH it probably wont do anything or just a little. You have some LH in blood and that is keeping the testies from atrophying. Also it's only a feew week cycle and even if you would get fully shutdown, there wouldn't be much harm done. So arguably you don't need hcg at all for this...

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tbh hcg might be redundant in this cycle. You added hcg which is suppresive towards LH production.

Also, as we have seen a bunch of bloods now with serm on cycle, LH stays a bit up with tbol, but testies still don't really produce test. So the LH present in blood is ineffective. Seeing as hcg mimics LH it probably wont do anything or just a little. You have some LH in blood and that is keeping the testies from atrophying. Also it's only a feew week cycle and even if you would get fully shutdown, there wouldn't be much harm done. So arguably you don't need hcg at all for this...
To be honest, at this point, I'm basically just curious to see what sort of a difference the added HCG injections make by the end of the cycle (based on blood work). I read that HCG typically has to be injected for a very long time to cause suppression of natural LH production, so hopefully I'm not doing anything detrimental in that regard. It will be interesting to see what my numbers (test, LH, FSH, etc.) look like by the end of the cycle. I guess I'm sort of looking at this as an experiment of sorts... ?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To be honest, at this point, I'm basically just curious to see what sort of a difference the added HCG injections make by the end of the cycle (based on blood work). I read that HCG typically has to be injected for a very long time to cause suppression of natural LH production, so hopefully I'm not doing anything detrimental in that regard. It will be interesting to see what my numbers (test, LH, FSH, etc.) look like by the end of the cycle. I guess I'm sort of looking at this as an experiment of sorts... ?
Looking forward to seeing the results bro.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I’m hopping on tbol right when I have the loose change for it. If you’re running 80mg without sides then I might start at 50 or 60 and take it from there.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah sure. I'm also interested in seeing if hcg will contribute to a higher TT number but tbh as we don't have a test withouth HCG we wont know how much if at all it helped. Mostly TT from people who did a serm on cycle was very very low and if it was a bit higher, like for instance 80 instead of 50... how could you tell that hcg did anything? :)

Anyway, also eager to see results!

Also, HCG at 250IU every 36 is the amount that has been tested to provide the SAME intratesticular level of testosterone as in none suppressed males. So at least take this amount, not less.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to say you won't be happy or try to diminish your work/gains etc but it's quite normal for the muscles to be bigger during cycle. Try anadrol or dbol and you'll see what I mean

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Ok so a possible side has developed 3 days ago.

Been hit with a horrendous migraine and it hasn’t left me for the 3 days.

Has anyone else had this in cycle?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so a possible side has developed 3 days ago.

Been hit with a horrendous migraine and it hasn’t left me for the 3 days.

Has anyone else had this in cycle?
Do you have migraine ever without steroids? It's not impossible to get it no.. Could be blood pressure. Drink a lot of water, a gallon or 3 to 4 litres a day spread out. It's very important to spread it out since water helps transport minerals and nutrition and decrease bloat but also flushes your system. If you drink too much at the same time you'd have the opposite effect and your body won't process nutrition as well. Have maybe a big glas to every meal.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Do you have migraine ever without steroids? It's not impossible to get it no.. Could be blood pressure. Drink a lot of water, a gallon or 3 to 4 litres a day spread out. It's very important to spread it out since water helps transport minerals and nutrition and decrease bloat but also flushes your system. If you drink too much at the same time you'd have the opposite effect and your body won't process nutrition as well. Have maybe a big glas to every meal.
This is my first ever migraine. I freaked a bit as I though I was having a stroke or something serious. My blood pressure and heart rate haven’t changed since the start of my cycle and I’m drinking 4 litres a day. 2 litres during my working day then another 2 while at the gym.

Today I was thinking of stopping my cycle early. However it has calmed down enough for me to get to the gym. I read it could be a wee estrogen flair up as my test starts suppressing. I have an AI (ATD) at hand and will try that if the symptoms persist. Unless anyone thinks that’s a bad idea. I also bought extra PCT (Nolva) which I can start early if needed.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I personally wouldn't take an AI on a tbol only cycle. Your estrogen should only decline, unless you have some sort of documentation disproving this..?

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't take an AI on a tbol only cycle. Your estrogen should only decline, unless you have some sort of documentation disproving this..?
I was going to send the link I read. I got it mixed up....it’s actually a DROP in estrogen that can cause headaches and migraines.....I guess that’s why we shouldn’t do research while our brain feels like it’s in a blender.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my first ever migraine. I freaked a bit as I though I was having a stroke or something serious. My blood pressure and heart rate haven’t changed since the start of my cycle and I’m drinking 4 litres a day. 2 litres during my working day then another 2 while at the gym.

Today I was thinking of stopping my cycle early. However it has calmed down enough for me to get to the gym. I read it could be a wee estrogen flair up as my test starts suppressing. I have an AI (ATD) at hand and will try that if the symptoms persist. Unless anyone thinks that’s a bad idea. I also bought extra PCT (Nolva) which I can start early if needed.
I think you need to calm down a little haha.. I mean if you'll get a stroke from one Tbol cycle you'd probably get a stroke really soon anyways.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I think you need to calm down a little haha.. I mean if you'll get a stroke from one Tbol cycle you'd probably get a stroke really soon anyways.
Haha I know man. I just didn’t realise it was a migraine that’s all. Feeling a lot better today anyway so looks like it was ‘just one of those things’

Cycle is still going strong and loving it.

Whiteboyblue

Awards
I'm interested to see your results good job with not letting a ***** ass headache stop your progress!
I need a good place to get some tbol to add to my test, I find it hard to trust online reviews because I know how way it is too fake reviews.
What brand did you get?

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to see your results good job with not letting a ***** ass headache stop your progress!
I need a good place to get some tbol to add to my test, I find it hard to trust online reviews because I know how way it is too fake reviews.
What brand did you get?
Ivesco-Research Is the brand 20mg tabs

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't noticed any headaches yet, but I'm sweating like a pig during cardio (especially in-door cardio) and my heart seems to be beating faster during it. It almost feels like I took a diuretic. Nothing unpleasant, though.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I’m weighing in at 106kg, any cardio regardless of a cycle makes me sweat hahahahaha

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Is it common for a person to want to continue a cycle as it comes to an end.

That’s me in my last week of my 80mg tbol cycle and really fancy continuing with it.

Is this something that happens a lot?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Is it common for a person to want to continue a cycle as it comes to an end.

That’s me in my last week of my 80mg tbol cycle and really fancy continuing with it.

Is this something that happens a lot?
Youll feel that way every cycle lol unless the sides are horrendous then you'll want to stop but you'll always want the results to continue

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Youll feel that way every cycle lol unless the sides are horrendous then you'll want to stop but you'll always want the results to continue
Yeah I thought as much. I’m assuming this is when we have to be sensible and keep to the plan?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I thought as much. I’m assuming this is when we have to be sensible and keep to the plan?
Yep thats how it goes. I mean yours was less than 6 weeks right? I usually run my orals 8 weeks. Ive never tried tbol but with how mild the sides are usually i dont see why you cant extend it to 8 weeks if you want but i wouldnt go longer than that

UA Athletics

UA Athletics

Awards
Interested to see rebound and blood work personally!

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
3 days left to go and the dreaded lethargy has got me over the past few days. Barely making it through the evening without wanting to curl up in a big comfy ball and have a snooze hahaha.

That aside, still feeling strong and injury free however my joints are popping like bubble wrap whenever I move them hahaha.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 days left to go and the dreaded lethargy has got me over the past few days. Barely making it through the evening without wanting to curl up in a big comfy ball and have a snooze hahaha.

That aside, still feeling strong and injury free however my joints are popping like bubble wrap whenever I move them hahaha.
Sorry to hear the lethargy hit you as well (and just days after it got me!). My joints are somewhat sore and crackly as well. Then again, I have a labrum tear as well as rotator cuff tears/tendonitis, so it probably doesn't help that I've been lifting heavier over the last few weeks as well.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
It’s not so bad that I’m worried about driving or doing my job. It’s just a pain later in the evening when it’s family time and all I want to do is snore away like a big hippo haha. Only a few days left so hopefully i bounce back quickly enough.

Adz11

Awards
How did the final stages of this oral tbol only cycle go?