Unanswered Tbol euphoria?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So odd question, I know Dbol gives you a “euphoric” feeling and that’s why a lot of people like it. Took my tbol and I’m a little drowsy now, could be the carbs but just wondering since it’s a derivative of Dbol does it give the same euphoria?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No because it can’t aromatize and doesn’t fit the androgen receptor the same. It has a chloro attachment at position 4a. This makes it wider at the A ring than dianabol by a lot.

Personally I think EQ gives the same “euphoria” in high doses.

They’re the same chemical, dianabol is just 17a methylated (oral) EQ

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I’m wondering at what rate it thickens blood as well. I just donated, should I run an aspirin with this as well? 400mg rest and 40mg tbol.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ehhhh... I wouldn’t.

Aspirin is useful for sure, but it’s also a blood thinner, which can definitely cause horrific problems if used when either not needed or worse not recommended.

It’s not warfarin or anything but still... it could be enough to make a small cut into a gusher if your androgens are working well to thin your blood already.

They raise H&H right? So we think “Oh the blood is thick” but they also stop clotting factors so they actually interact with blood thinners to make them exponentially more potent. This is why the numbers are not gospel. It is man per man and you have to sort of feel it out by comfort and with guidance.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some guys opt to simply donate regularly before their levels get too high, every 60 or 90 days...

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ehhhh... I wouldn’t.

Aspirin is useful for sure, but it’s also a blood thinner, which can definitely cause horrific problems if used when either not needed or worse not recommended.

It’s not warfarin or anything but still... it could be enough to make a small cut into a gusher if your androgens are working well to thin your blood already.

They raise H&H right? So we think “Oh the blood is thick” but they also stop clotting factors so they actually interact with blood thinners to make them exponentially more potent. This is why the numbers are not gospel. It is man per man and you have to sort of feel it out by comfort and with guidance.
Much appreciated. Going to take 500-1000mg tudca per day, how much NAC?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ehhhh... I wouldn’t.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ehhhh... I wouldn’t.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ran tbol on this current run, and EQ. I donate Double Reds every 3 months, and take 1200mg Grapefruit Seed Extract to keep Hemocrit Down

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just wondering...how long does it take you guys to regain strength after whole blood donation? I donated blood (hematocrit was 0.53 so i had to) on wednesday, went to the gym friday evening and basically lost almost a month worth of progress.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering...how long does it take you guys to regain strength after whole blood donation? I donated blood (hematocrit was 0.53 so i had to) on wednesday, went to the gym friday evening and basically lost almost a month worth of progress.
I did mine on a Saturday, and was back in the gym on Monday without any issues giving double reds.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting so it must have been dehydration.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting so it must have been dehydration then.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could have been
I should also add that i had episodes of slight lightheadedness for 2 days post donation, just like that feeling when you are a bit drunk. I have been drinking tons of water so maybe it was some kind of mineral that I was insufficient in? Who knows.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I should also add that i had episodes of slight lightheadedness for 2 days post donation, just like that feeling when you are a bit drunk. I have been drinking tons of water so maybe it was some kind of mineral that I was insufficient in? Who knows.
That sounds more like the case. Dehydration is definitely possible too.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Could be all kinds of things I’m sure. Donating affects people differently. I damn near pass out every time. Almost embarrassing, really. But I’m always fine by the next day. Usually within several hours actually.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On regards of original question for Tbol euphoria, I did felt realy good on 40-50 mg of Tbol. Not like of Dbol, but realy close second on Tbol, and sex drive was insane on it, also.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yoi can get that with any steroid. You can also get the opposite. People react differently and even differently from one cycle to another. On testosteron i feel like a king, on some steroids i feel nothing and tren i felt both amazing and bad. You just never know

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I have noticed on day two that I feel really upbeat and happy but it was pinning day lol.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have noticed on day two that I feel really upbeat and happy but it was pinning day lol.

Well if you do chances are youre correct but it doesnt really matter if its because of tbol or something else. As long as you dont have anxiety enjoy it.