jcp2 Veteran member Jul 1, 2008 #1 I am cramping up pretty bad today, not sure if it is the halodrol. Curious as to what dosing will help. Any experiences would be good. Thanks.
I am cramping up pretty bad today, not sure if it is the halodrol. Curious as to what dosing will help. Any experiences would be good. Thanks.
gibsonj4 Active Member Jul 1, 2008 #2 Personally, I did 2g today because of back pump problems and it worked well for me.
jcp2 Veteran member Jul 1, 2008 #3 gibsonj4 said: Personally, I did 2g today because of back pump problems and it worked well for me. Click to expand... 1g twice a day? Thanks for the quick reply.
gibsonj4 said: Personally, I did 2g today because of back pump problems and it worked well for me. Click to expand... 1g twice a day? Thanks for the quick reply.