targex-1

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I have heard good things at WWBB, Outlaw, & SSB which is why I'll use it on my thighs after my cycle and post cycle therapy. BTW, if Pat Arnold uses it in Liposolv and Targex was around before Liposolv then I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it works. As with all other topicals, they aren't magic so don't expect to go from 20% bf to pre-contest abs after one bottle

arbiterdbol

Awards
just give it a try if u dont believe me. You will be happy u spent the $30.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
I recieved it and started today, will update everyone once this 2nd bottle is gone! wish me luck
Did you lose any weight at all during your first bottle? It doesnt make a whole lot of sense if you were cutting with a good diet, cardio, and lifting that that alone didnt drop a little off your waist. IMO, it is hard to tell if the Targex didnt work for you, or if you werent in as much of a caloric deficit as you thought.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
yes I lost 2 maybe 3 pounds tops, problem is I am lean pretty much everywhere now but my abs, veins are showing in my arms, legs, etc.....

only where I need to lose now is the hardest spot for most, the abdomen

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I don't think "weight loss" should be associated with any type of topical "fat loss". I mean sure you ideally lose the fat on your abs..chest etc, but I doubt the sub-q fat would really amount to any kind of significant weight loss per se..

I mean it's not a weight loss product....I consider these more of a finishing product then anything else. If it helps you lose another inch, or reduces your love handles by 1/2 inch or something in my mind it did it's job. We can't expect miracles..lol

h19

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
exactly, and I agree, I was merely answering the question above............

he was doubting that I knew how many calories I was taking in, by saying

"IMO, it is hard to tell if the Targex didnt work for you, or if you werent in as much of a caloric deficit as you thought."

I did not buy targex to lose weight, cardio and strict diet is what burns the fat, targex was bought to help target a certain area that is so resistant to fat loss

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I think i am going to order some...yay more money spent.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
targex-1 is the **** IMHO. worked great for me and my wife. hey brent - is that you in the pic?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You look drunk. You aren't old enough to drink legally. What's wrong with you???
:whip:

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any updates on how this stuff works???? good ..bad....no results?? will it work with cap like lipoderm does???

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
this time around I have dropped 1/2 inch from my waist, abs are becomming more visible, I have about 3 days left of the bottle

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this time around I have dropped 1/2 inch from my waist, abs are becomming more visible, I have about 3 days left of the bottle
now this is your second bottle?? correct??? wonder why the first one didnt do anything....or maybe carl's extra instructions helped??? maybe the first bottle was a dud..lol

Carlito

Banned
Awards
for those of us thinking of buying.
what is the difference btwn the instructions that come on the bottle?

not trying to be a jerk, just asking.
Hey bro, is simply a more detailed step by step scenario that is all.

Thanks,

Carlito

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
not really sure to be honest. but this bottle did seem to work better than the first. Diet, cardio exactly the same. His detailed instructions were pretty much same as I was doing except for ONE thing and that was to use a hair dryer on cool setting to dry it before dressing, other than that I did the other instruction before as instructed.

but all in all, this bottle semed to have worked

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Are those instructions posted in this thread some place?

propho

Awards
  • Established
not to bring this back from the dead.. but anymore results from this stuff?

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Am i missing something? I just went to the site and its not there anymore?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Would throwing some glycrhetinic acid into some penetrate be just as effective? Is there something special about the transdermal formula?

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Would throwing some glycrhetinic acid into some penetrate be just as effective? Is there something special about the transdermal formula?
I think the difference between the topical fat burner and PE's like penetrate is the fact that penetrate and the like are designed to take the actives further into your system where as the topical fat burner formulas don't penetrate as far and keep the actives in the area where the Sub-q fat is as opposed to entering the blood stream.

joeyg

Awards
I believe I posted about TargeX before, not sure what forum. I strongly recommend that you not use it. It raised my BP from normal to hypertensive. It took more then 3 weeks for it go down. My cardiologist did the measurements. Do a search on PubMed for GA or licorice. Tons of data.

J.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
corndog Supplements 37
Supplements 1
babyblu Supplement Logs 0
hamper19 Supplements 0
Supplements 16