Tamoxifen

Bfitch

Awards
I’m having a hard time finding a good answer for this. Can you get gyno after finishing a typical 4 week pct of tamoxifen? I’m planning on running, msten/4andro (4-6 weeks) with tamoxifen as pct. I also have arimidex on hand?

Also, I have a bottle of epistane, beneficial to run it along side msten or keep for a different cycle?

Thanks

Last edited:

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dunno why you are having a hard time finding an answer... but if you have an imbalance between estrogen and androgen hormones you may get gyno. If you are running tamoxifen and monitor your estrogen with the arimidex(do not go overboard with this) than you should be fine.

Leave epistane for another cycle.

Bfitch

Awards
Dunno why you are having a hard time finding an answer... but if you have an imbalance between estrogen and androgen hormones you may get gyno. If you are running tamoxifen and monitor your estrogen with the arimidex(do not go overboard with this) than you should be fine.

Leave epistane for another cycle.
I read where people said to use an AI after tamoxifen, and others said that using an AI alone after pct, would cause you to rebound.

Spell3ound

Awards
You can definitely get gyno after using Nolva.. I'm talking from experience.. And I'm just now getting rid of the gyno.... It's going great.. I'm on the back end of the protocol. I'm tapering Off VERYYY slowly.. All the way to 0.5 mg Nolva and 0.5 arimidex AD.. Also going to keep going 2 weeks with arimidex alone after the nolva to make sure I don't freaking rebound this time.... Fingers crossed... If anyone else can confirm this is the way to go. I'm open to suggestions

BlackPlague

Awards
You can definitely get gyno after using Nolva.. I'm talking from experience.. And I'm just now getting rid of the gyno.... It's going great.. I'm on the back end of the protocol. I'm tapering Off VERYYY slowly.. All the way to 0.5 mg Nolva and 0.5 arimidex AD.. Also going to keep going 2 weeks with arimidex alone after the nolva to make sure I don't freaking rebound this time.... Fingers crossed... If anyone else can confirm this is the way to go. I'm open to suggestions
Having a hard time finding novadex for ptc and some old gyno

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Having a hard time finding novadex for ptc and some old gyno
I would also get ralox if you are trying to fight some old gyno. 60-120mg for the first week-10 days then 30mg following, I did that for 4 months and it got rid of my gyno(in regards to appearance, the gyno is still there would need surgery) but you cannot notice it anymore

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One more to pile on the “old gyno” …I’d reconsider that EpiTren stack (and throw out the s23 aka “male contraceptive” altogether)

BlackPlague

Awards
One more to pile on the “old gyno” …I’d reconsider that EpiTren stack (and throw out the s23 aka “male contraceptive” altogether)
I don't know about the s23 really but the epi tren stack gave me some good ganes last time , the old gyno is from puberty about 15 years ago idk about anything really getting rid of it , it's not noticeable but either way this should be my final round it's all already ordered I'll consider tossing the s23 becouse I know nothing of sarms