Taking workouts to the next level with FinaFlex

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to start by thanking the guys at FunaFlex for this opportunity. They sent me a tub of apple blast Stimul8 and blue raspberry bcaa + Saa. First impression as soon as I grabbed the package I could smell the blue raspberry. Can't wait to taste it. Got a busy weekend ahead so will start using these on Monday.

My goal will be to recomp mostly buy may just be a cut.

Will post measurements and possibly pics if I can work up to it sometime this weekend. Lets have some fun.

image-365112791.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!

Damn them guys at FunaFlex beating us to the punch...!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Subbed ...

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining guys love the smell of both of these.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. Notes comparisons up coming. :veryhappy:

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
So started this morning and let me just say I love both flavors. Both mix very well also. Took stimul8 about 15 mins prior to working out an could feel it start kicking in as I walked into the gym focused an ready to tear some sh*t up. Had an awesome workout and 3/4 scoop was perfect. Drank the BCAA/SAA during my workout and felt like the routine was a little easier. This is my second week starting the PHAT routine and really liking it so far. Using the routine as its laid out and will adjust it after 6 weeks or so to change it up. Open to suggestions from anyone with experience with the routine.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So started this morning and let me just say I love both flavors. Both mix very well also. Took stimul8 about 15 mins prior to working out an could feel it start kicking in as I walked into the gym focused an ready to tear some sh*t up. Had an awesome workout and 3/4 scoop was perfect. Drank the BCAA/SAA during my workout and felt like the routine was a little easier. This is my second week starting the PHAT routine and really liking it so far. Using the routine as its laid out and will adjust it after 6 weeks or so to change it up. Open to suggestions from anyone with experience with the routine.
I haven't tried that one. What's the routine look like?

turff49

turff49

Awards
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of love going around in here...

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Always... they come with my rep pack !
Haven't got my rep pack for this month yet but I'm gonna be looking for those nudez when it gets here ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't got my rep pack for this month yet but I'm gonna be looking for those nudez when it gets here ;)
Just check out "Under The Igloo" or "Canadian Polar Bare" dot com. He posts them there too.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Just check out "Under The Igloo" or "Canadian Polar Bare" dot com. He posts them there too.
Nice ! I need to paste up some more 'inspirational' pics on the walls of my home gym :biglaugh:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
FINAFLEX reps....always putting the FREAK out there

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Lol I need a new phone so I can stay caught up with all the info going on in here. 1 day and I miss all the good stuff lol.

And phat consists of

Upper power day
Lower power day
Rest day or abs
Pulling hypotrophy
Pushing hypotrophy
Legs hypotrophy
Rest

Day two and the sweat was on today and the heart was pumping hard. Might have to do 1/2 scoop on leg days lol.

Def can tell the bcaa is helping as I'm not a sore today from yesterday's routine. Still some tightness but not sore.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Btw is it just me or does stimul8 remind anyone else of a green jolly rancher

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Btw is it just me or does stimul8 remind anyone else of a green jolly rancher
it does
I use it with cherry glacier Gatorade sometimes, and it really dulls down the twangy aftertaste
add in 2 coops BCAA+SAA apple flav, and bam in like flynn

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
it does
I use it with cherry glacier Gatorade sometimes, and it really dulls down the twangy aftertaste
add in 2 coops BCAA+SAA apple flav, and bam in like flynn
Good to know I don't mind the taste though kinda like it lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Off day today took 3/4 scoop at work and let's just say we ran out of work lol. All around good product for energy and no crash just back to normal afterwards.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Off day today took 3/4 scoop at work and let's just say we ran out of work lol. All around good product for energy and no crash just back to normal afterwards.
I haven't taken STIMUL8 at work yet, but I took two caps of PX Black for the first time at work today. It's also powered with IRISINXD, like STIMUL8. It kept me focused and energized for a few hours.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't taken STIMUL8 at work yet, but I took two caps of PX Black for the first time at work today. It's also powered with IRISINXD, like STIMUL8. It kept me focused and energized for a few hours.
PX Black... great stuff!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Been super busy the last few days pulling 12 hour days at work and Halloween with the kids but still at it just haven't been able to update till now I am still here though and still hitting the gym harder than ever thanks to stimul8 and finaflex bcaa. Taking 3/4 a scoop before the gym and 1//2 scoop before work. And it's helping a lot. My energy stays up for most of the long shifts I've been working then it's gym time and 3/4 of a scoop picks me right back up and gives me that push I need to get in an awesome routine. And despite lack of sleep recovery is still going good with 1 scoop bcaa during my routine.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
PS I'm down 3 pounds now. Weighing 210. Let's see if I can get down to 200 by the end of this.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like a 1/4 to 1/2 scoop of Stimul8 in the afternoon just to get me through the day :)

turff49

turff49

Awards
I like a 1/4 to 1/2 scoop of Stimul8 in the afternoon just to get me through the day :)
I'm with you on that! Guess I'm a stim freak!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is everything going?