Taking winstrol for extremely short durations to quickly get leaner-looking?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is sort of a random question, but let's say that a guy is planning on going on vacation in a few weeks and would like to quickly lean-out so as to look sexy during the vacation. Would taking winstrol at 50 mg/day for 1-2 weeks while doing lots of cardio every day (e.g., running 7-8 miles/day) and keeping diet at least somewhat in check result in the person looking significantly more shredded? Or does winstrol have to be run for much longer periods of time beyond 1-2 weeks to notice even mild results?

Also, is it a bad idea to throw in winstrol at 25-50 mg/day during the last 1-2 weeks of another oral cycle, such as TBol? Aside from taking two methylated steroids, it seems like this could simply be asking to get shut down.

Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is sort of a random question, but let's say that a guy is planning on going on vacation in a few weeks and would like to quickly lean-out so as to look sexy during the vacation. Would taking winstrol at 50 mg/day for 1-2 weeks while doing lots of cardio every day (e.g., running 7-8 miles/day) and keeping diet at least somewhat in check result in the person looking significantly more shredded? Or does winstrol have to be run for much longer periods of time beyond 1-2 weeks to notice even mild results?

Also, is it a bad idea to throw in winstrol at 25-50 mg/day during the last 1-2 weeks of another oral cycle, such as TBol? Aside from taking two methylated steroids, it seems like this could simply be asking to get shut down.

Thanks
Nothing is gonna happen that fast with the exception of maybe dnp. Ya you can make some quick improvements but don't waste the winny on it

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think for me winstrol shines after 4-6 weeks. Sure it might do something but I think at 2 weeks you'd have to be extremely shredded to notice maybe a little veins/more lean physique.. Not worth it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing is gonna happen that fast with the exception of maybe dnp. Ya you can make some quick improvements but don't waste the winny on it
You tried dnp? How does it compare to other things like ephedrine, clen etc?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope. Scared of it. I know a few guys that use it and swear it's the greatest fat burner but makes you feel like ****.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using AnabolicMinds mobile app
Yeah I've heard so and I feel the same.. I never really needed fatburners and I normally think they suck but dnp seems to be on another level.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the input. Maybe taking a DHT-based steroid like Proviron for a couple weeks would better for quickly getting more of a lean/shredded look (especially if combined with cardio)?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the input. Maybe taking a DHT-based steroid like Proviron for a couple weeks would better for quickly getting more of a lean/shredded look (especially if combined with cardio)?
Eh for two weeks also? Winstrol will for sure give better results than proviron

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eh for two weeks also? Winstrol will for sure give better results than proviron
Well, it wouldn't necessarily have to be for two weeks, but what I was thinking about was adding in the second compound (Winstrol, Proviron...) during the last few weeks of the cycle to get as lean and as shredded-looking as possible. This hypothetical cycle won't be happening until mid-March, but I'm 99% certain the "meat" of the cycle will be TBol + Torem for 6-8 weeks. I'll be going out of town during the second week of May to an area with lots of hot chicks, so I just want to make sure that I... capitalize on the opportunity, if you get what I'm saying.

My main concern is damaging my liver by taking two orals (although I know Proviron is relatively mild in that sense) and/or getting shut down, even though I'll be on Torem before/during/after the cycle. That's why I was just throwing around the idea of possibly taking a low dose of Winstrol during the last few weeks of the cycle, although it sounds like it might not be the best choice for what I'm looking to achieve. Even though I'll be continuing the Torem during PCT, I'm assuming it would be a really dumb idea to take something like Winstrol (even at a low dose) during PCT, since that basically defeats the purpose of transitioning into a PCT in the first place.

(BTW, I'm also planning on running a 6-8 wk cycle of TBol + Torem cycle starting in a couple weeks but won't be taking anything other than those two compounds)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winstrol is gonna be way more effective than proviron and no don't take winstrol during pct..

Stacking them wouldn't be bad it's how, its always about how much of the orals you use. If you take 200 mg winstrol or 40mg etc.. You could even start with winstrol and Finnish with proviron. Proviron gains doesn't stick its more of a pre contest and it doesn't add any muscle.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winstrol is gonna be way more effective than proviron and no don't take winstrol during pct..

Stacking them wouldn't be bad it's how, its always about how much of the orals you use. If you take 200 mg winstrol or 40mg etc.. You could even start with winstrol and Finnish with proviron. Proviron gains doesn't stick its more of a pre contest and it doesn't add any muscle.
Thanks for the advice. I didn't think about combining Winstrol with Proviron; that sounds like a good idea.

What do you think about the plan of taking 25-50 mg/day of Winstrol during the last two weeks of an 8-wk cycle of TBol at 50 mg/day (and maybe even throwing in a low dose of Proviron since it's not liver harsh to get even more dry/shredded-looking)? The point of throwing in the Winstrol and possibly Proviron during the last few weeks would be to get more of that ripped/shredded look that really commands peoples' attention the moment you take your shirt off.

Torem would be run throughout the entire cycle to to keep LH and FSH from crashing as well.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice. I didn't think about combining Winstrol with Proviron; that sounds like a good idea.

What do you think about the plan of taking 25-50 mg/day of Winstrol during the last two weeks of an 8-wk cycle of TBol at 50 mg/day (and maybe even throwing in a low dose of Proviron since it's not liver harsh to get even more dry/shredded-looking)? The point of throwing in the Winstrol and possibly Proviron during the last few weeks would be to get more of that ripped/shredded look that really commands peoples' attention the moment you take your shirt off.

Torem would be run throughout the entire cycle to to keep LH and FSH from crashing as well.
Its hard to say how effective these are not knowing how you look before cycle.. Winstrol should be ran at 40mg l, some argue 50 but I think if you have a good base already you could even go 30 but my safe bet is the first choice.

I would rather go testosteron/winstrol but sure this cycle can lean you out.

I also believe Tbol is too expensive for what it does especially with halodrol, epistane etc being available

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its hard to say how effective these are not knowing how you look before cycle.. Winstrol should be ran at 40mg l, some argue 50 but I think if you have a good base already you could even go 30 but my safe bet is the first choice.

I would rather go testosteron/winstrol but sure this cycle can lean you out.

I also believe Tbol is too expensive for what it does especially with halodrol, epistane etc being available
In terms of what I look like now -- basically a skinny bastard (5'10", ~170 lbs, probably 12-13% BF). I tore my shoulder labrum and rotator cuff 10+ yrs ago and have never been in a good position to get it repaired via surgery due to the long and strict recovery period, so it has basically held back most of my progress in the gym.

I have run two separate SARMs cycles so far (ostarine and RAD-140), and while ostarine wasn't bad, the sides from RAD-140 were so bad that I figured I might as well just run legit gear and obtain much better results. I'm optimistic that I'll like it better than SARMs, but if I end up having the same opinion of TBol after my cycle, I'm just going to bite the bullet and go for pinning cycles.

Just curious, have you run any solo TBol cycles? What were your results like if so?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In terms of what I look like now -- basically a skinny bastard (5'10", ~170 lbs, probably 12-13% BF). I tore my shoulder labrum and rotator cuff 10+ yrs ago and have never been in a good position to get it repaired via surgery due to the long and strict recovery period, so it has basically held back most of my progress in the gym.

I have run two separate SARMs cycles so far (ostarine and RAD-140), and while ostarine wasn't bad, the sides from RAD-140 were so bad that I figured I might as well just run legit gear and obtain much better results. I'm optimistic that I'll like it better than SARMs, but if I end up having the same opinion of TBol after my cycle, I'm just going to bite the bullet and go for pinning cycles.

Just curious, have you run any solo TBol cycles? What were your results like if so?
Nah but with test and it's a decent steroids.. Not really tons of veins but more full rounder looking shape. If you're skinny you should notice added muscle easily on your body. Being skinny isn't negative it just means you have less fat to work with if you wanna bulk up.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You would need to take a lot more than 50mg for good results in two weeks bursts.

Probably better to go a month on then a month off rinse and repeat etc while also running t3 and Something for igf-1 or GH, mk677 or hexarelin something like that the whole time.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You would need to take a lot more than 50mg for good results in two weeks bursts.

Probably better to go a month on then a month off rinse and repeat etc while also running t3 and Something for igf-1 or GH, mk677 or hexarelin something like that the whole time.
Do you think taking Winstrol alongside TBol for the last month of the cycle (as opposed to the last 2 wks) would be a bad idea? Aside from liver issues, I'm also worried about shut down, even though I'll be taking Torem during the cycle as well.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you think taking Winstrol alongside TBol for the last month of the cycle (as opposed to the last 2 wks) would be a bad idea? Aside from liver issues, I'm also worried about shut down, even though I'll be taking Torem during the cycle as well.
dude your gonna get shutdown either way im.surprised no one has reccomend this but you could add in letro last 4 weeks

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dude your gonna get shutdown either way im.surprised no one has reccomend this but you could add in letro last 4 weeks
I know that getting shutdown is usually an inevitability with oral-only cycles, but isn't there a good chance that I'll prevent total shutdown from occurring by taking Toremifene during the cycle?

BTW, this might be a dumb question, but what would be the point of adding the letro?

Thanks

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When you are taking about 1-2 weeks, just get a diuretic. Even Dandelion would make you appear leaner and somewhat more muscular. No steroid is going to do any magic for you weeks prior to a vacation. And if you’re skinny AND need to drop fat, you need a year to change that.
These make huge changes in physiques in half a month ideas are not realistic. If you had 5 weeks, I would run a cycle and be in the final week when I left for it. But I’ve never cared enough to time cycles based on my social life.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you are taking about 1-2 weeks, just get a diuretic. Even Dandelion would make you appear leaner and somewhat more muscular. No steroid is going to do any magic for you weeks prior to a vacation. And if you’re skinny AND need to drop fat, you need a year to change that.
These make huge changes in physiques in half a month ideas are not realistic. If you had 5 weeks, I would run a cycle and be in the final week when I left for it. But I’ve never cared enough to time cycles based on my social life.
Well, it's not that I'm actually timing the cycle based on the vacation -- technically, it's a required school-related trip and not a vacation (although there will be definitely be partying), so the dates on the trip itself are inflexible. The reason this idea came to mind in the first place is because, when taking the whole time-off-equals-time-on-plus-PCT-time rule into consideration, I realized that the end of the second Tbol+Torem cycle (I'm starting the first one in a few weeks) will actually coincide with the first week or so of the trip. So I figure, I might as well make the most of the timing, right?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know that getting shutdown is usually an inevitability with oral-only cycles, but isn't there a good chance that I'll prevent total shutdown from occurring by taking Toremifene during the cycle?

BTW, this might be a dumb question, but what would be the point of adding the letro?

Thanks
i dont believe in the partial shutdown theory. either your shut down or not. i dont think there is a compound that can tell your body to produce half the amount of test you need.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i dont believe in the partial shutdown theory. either your shut down or not. i dont think there is a compound that can tell your body to produce half the amount of test you need.
So youre effectively saying you either have your normal test level, or no test level at all (putting aside your steadily declining levels as they drop from normal to nothing)?

Why do you think your hPTA would work like that (all, or nothing)? The concept of suppression, or degrees of hPTA functionality, is nonsense?

To me, the fact that natural things like diet, sleep, stress, tboosters, etc can affect hPTA "output" pretty much shows your black-white theory to be wrong.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So youre effectively saying you either have your normal test level, or no test level at all (putting aside your steadily declining levels as they drop from normal to nothing)?

Why do you think your hPTA would work like that (all, or nothing)? The concept of suppression, or degrees of hPTA functionality, is nonsense?

To me, the fact that natural things like diet, sleep, stress, tboosters, etc can affect hPTA "output" pretty much shows your black-white theory to be wrong.
100%
Dose, duration, pre-cycle levels, additional factors such as opiate or antidepressant use, etc etc. Use of AI, serm, hcg on cycle. I believe I’ve seen labs that certainly appeared to be 1/4 shutdown, fully shutdown, barely shutdown. Endocrine response is slow as molasses and can’t just turn on or turn off at a moments notice. It’s far too complex for that.

Reactions: Nac

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like to use Arimistane for that dry shredded look, it start working for me after 2 weeks. I noticed a difference from it, don’t expect too much though.

On a side note, my friend looked like different person after 2 weeks of Winny, it was injections though.