Taking RPN HAVOC while on TRT

TysonF1

Awards
Is there any negatives to adding RPN havoc to .5ml (100mg)Test cypionate every 3 days for TRT schedule. any contraindications..

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there any negatives to adding RPN havoc to .5ml Test cypionate every 3 days for TRT schedule. any contraindications..
Please keep in mind that ml is only a volume measurement. Mg is a strength measurement, and what really matters when discussing a cycle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s potential side effects, but nothing that would be too alarming since you’re already on trt

Kha0s

Awards
I'm about to start some epistane here in the next week to try to lean up a bit for summer. 300mg test E per week, 450mg Eq per week, and 40mg epi per day for 8 weeks and then add in the tren haha. Let us know what you think of the epistane bro!

TysonF1

Awards
To be complete, I was on creatine, protein, BCAAs, liver support, yohimbe HCL (6mg per day), caffiene 200mg/3x day, HMB, zinc, magnesium, Vitamin D3.. Dhea 100mg per day. Anastrozole 1/4 tab as needed about once every few days..
Symptoms,
1)feeling tired. Like crap. ups and downs.. Sometimes felt fine only to feel like crap again a hour later.. Tried increasing carbs. a couple days, I was intensely craving carbs.refine sugar. which I don't normally have as part of my diet..
I have a history of taking anavar, anadrol and androstiene which all had a "feel better while you are taking them." feeling
2)heart palpitations or something of the sort.. I ignored at first and then became undenyable. stopped after discontinued use.
3) what started out as a feeling of muscle pumps in arms and such turned into a feeling of being sore. so my arms felt sore all day.
4)started with a increase at gym on like 2nd day, everything went up, I was looking bigger and more ripped lead into losing endurance,( getting tired quicker in a set or workout,) amounts of weight I was lifting going down across the board, looking smaller in the mirror and sleeves fitting less tight. Even when I did my 30 min walk, I was winded quicker and more of a sense of fatigue and exhaustion..

The not being able to do my walk like normal and the heart palpiitations is what made me throw in the towel... every two days discontinued use my endurance was up, actually gained more in the gym with weights.. I joked: oh you have to come off it to see the gains, got it..
I just feel two chemical were fighting against each other here and that was causing the problems..

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I say this with all the kindness and supportiveness in the world for you...

If Epistane did all that to you, DO NOT use any other anabolic hormone ever again, other than your TRT dose....

TysonF1

Awards
I hear you, but there some kind of interaction going on. maybe the yohimbe, not sure. The thing is with real steriods, you can see the machanism of action on all the body systems..no such info that I've been able to find on mechanism of action.. or even for that matter how it works. besides medicine that has been prescribed to lower estrogen.. That's the problem with this prohormone C..p. You should say, stick to the real stuff and forget this prohormone c..p. I appreciate the kind words though..

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear you, but there some kind of interaction going on. maybe the yohimbe, not sure. The thing is with real steriods, you can see the machanism of action on all the body systems..no such info that I've been able to find on mechanism of action.. or even for that matter how it works. besides medicine that has been prescribed to lower estrogen.. That's the problem with this prohormone C..p. You should say, stick to the real stuff and forget this prohormone c..p. I appreciate the kind words though..
Yeah I agree last year I ran androtest which is 4ad real 4-Androstenediol which converts to test in 1 step and I had panic attacks and anxiety from of course mega dosing since it’s a precursor.. yet on actual injectable test never had the same problem! I also remember years back maybe around 2011ish running sus500 black prohormone which had like a concoction of Epistane max lmg and I think ATD and i felt like crap within a week and just stopped that ****! Had no appetite what so ever it was horrible.. prohormones can be some scary **** lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I appreciate you responding with your experience. There is another thread or two discussing Epistane right now. This steroid (yes, it's a real steroid, with some research done on it in the 70s) feels very mild to some people, but for some of us (even those of us who have done a good bit of gear....some of it VERY strong), it produces some really aggravating sides.

I wouldn't lump Epistane together with a lot of other compounds based upon your experience with it..... they're all different.

Epistane was one of the most side heavy compounds (of any kind) that I have taken.

TysonF1

Awards
I agree, lots of crappy sides.. There is alot better gear out there. This might work good for some. I might try as a solo agent at low dose and see how it goes.. In a couple month. Totally strange how I got such a big kick right from the beginning. I think it has an effect on Red blood cells.. With TRT your red blood cell count goes up which does enhance endurance. I theorize that it lower RBC which left my body in a fatigued state possibly even making my heart work harder.. There was one time I noticed my urine was on the orange side. I looked it up on the internet (some info about kidneys and redblood cells) and by the next time I checked it was normal color again.. If I find any interesting info on epistane and interactions, ill post it..

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree, lots of crappy sides.. There is alot better gear out there. This might work good for some. I might try as a solo agent at low dose and see how it goes.. In a couple month. Totally strange how I got such a big kick right from the beginning. I think it has an effect on Red blood cells.. With TRT your red blood cell count goes up which does enhance endurance. I theorize that it lower RBC which left my body in a fatigued state possibly even making my heart work harder.. There was one time I noticed my urine was on the orange side. I looked it up on the internet (some info about kidneys and redblood cells) and by the next time I checked it was normal color again.. If I find any interesting info on epistane and interactions, ill post it..
It works crazy good for some people. But for some of us, it works best if we just don't take it. But we don't have to....there are sooo many other good compounds available.

Reactions: Nac
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Heart palpitations are more than likely from the yohimbine. I hate yohimbine, that **** always gives me heart palpitations and other bad side effects.

TysonF1

Awards
Maybe ill try a re-do minus the yohimbe after I''ve been off a while.

Texmex

Awards
If you don’t mind but what mg of EPI were you taking? I’m currently taking 40mg a day plus test cyp at 250mg weekly. In my 2 week with no sides. Interesting how it really affected you in that way. Thanks

Texmex

Awards
30mg doing that to you is pretty crazy. Hope all goes well for ya.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like halodrol better. Less sides and you can run it longer without feeling like shiznit. Like 8-10 weeks vs 5 for havoc, IME

TysonF1

Awards
I was thinking about trying that but when I checked it was out of stock..

TysonF1

Awards
I've been doing some research. I found out that the Benadryl I was taking at night for allergies was reacting with the RPN and was responsible for making me tired. I found out the creatine I was taking was a no go to. That is what was causes the sore muscles.So I started again, just one pill a day to see. no sides this time around. I also add chondtin for the dry points. It's working better than the fish oil.. Must be the mix with the Test cypionate, but even at a small dose like this, I am seeing noticable results. leaning out and putting on muscle. so far so good. Maybe this will help others.

TysonF1

Awards
I've read a lot about back pumps.. Will taurine help with arm pumps. After a good arms workout, My biceps willl contract and hurt (like cramping) doing non-strenous things like coming hair. Been getting that ever since I started Test replacement.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can you really get 8-10 weeks?
On something mild like halodrol, absolutely. Tbol, dbol, anavar are other compounds I wouldn't hestitate to run 8-10 weeks. Designers like epistane, dmz, superdrol etc.....no.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've read a lot about back pumps.. Will taurine help with arm pumps. After a good arms workout, My biceps willl contract and hurt (like cramping) doing non-strenous things like coming hair. Been getting that ever since I started Test replacement.
I sometimes get that, even when I’m not on anything. Not sure what causes it unfortunately.