Taking Raloxifene but....

batmanraider9

Awards
the nips still feel sensitive. What should I do brothers?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How much Raloxifene are you taking. You should have used a ai first to lower your estrogen and the throw the Raloxifene at it.and don't touch them, the more you touch them the more you will think something is wrong.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep taking it or up the dose.

And don't go all @Ricky10 on ya nips.
Solid advice. Guilty as charged.
How much Raloxifene are you taking. You should have used a ai first to lower your estrogen and the throw the Raloxifene at it.and don't touch them, the more you touch them the more you will think something is wrong.
I actually have some Raloxifene coming any day now myself from MaLabs. I have been back in the gym now for a couple sessions over the past two weeks after my rotator cuff surgery in November. It’s so great to be back again!

I may have fooled around with some Deca/NPP in recent months for the (depending who you ask) tendon/cartilage healing benefits. Anywho, it was only like 200-300 week for like 4 weeks on top of about the same amount of test, and my right tit got sensitive and a bit dense in close proximity to my nip. Nipples themselves were fine. In fact, they felt absolutely amazing!

So, I ran 10-20 a day of Tamoxifen with low dose Aromasin that alleviated that issue for now, but I wanted to utilize/try Raloxifene for the added prolactin reduction benefits. I also had Caber on hand, and I can’t even tell you how much fun I had with that! Wow! Only problem is that it gave me anxiety after the fun was over. May experiment with low dose Deca again when the time is right. Presently, I’m just too pudgy for that and don’t want to be too bloated for summer.

So, I’m on test at a more reasonable dose (like 150-200) stacked with what I suspect is fake Anavar. Just 10mg of that is bloating me quite a bit but it makes me feel strong, horny AF, and actually yields solid energy and is slightly mood boosting. D-Bol? Whatever it is, I like it 🤣. Oh, I have also been taking about 300 or so of Masteron (so I think) for ~ 2 months. That definitely keeps the bloat down when I use that and test only.

Lots of experimentation happening here and it’s an added bonus to finally be lifting along with it all. My plan was not particularly to initiate taking gear and then not workout since July. It’s just how things developed after injury. A bit irresponsible- probably. But it’s my body, my choice! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You should be taking 60mg for.... As long as it takes to get rid of the gyno. But also get your estrogen under control.

It took me 3 weeks for my sensitivity to go away

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the nips still feel sensitive. What should I do brothers?
Sensitive good? Or sensitive bad? I actually get disappointed when my nips aren’t rockin it. Luckily, they have been ready to party for the past 8-10 years. Right about the same time I started playing around with prohormones. Go figure?

However, I do realize that “bad“ sensitivity is supposedly the first symptom that gyno issues are festering.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You should be taking 60mg for.... As long as it takes to get rid of the gyno. But also get your estrogen under control.

It took me 3 weeks for my sensitivity to go away
I use to do 60 but last time I used 12.5mg exeme give or take every other day exemestane first to bring estrogen down, then 100 ralox for 2 weeks and another 4 weeks at 50 and it's gotta be close to a year now with no flare ups

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I use to do 60 but last time I used 12.5mg exeme give or take every other day exemestane first to bring estrogen down, then 100 ralox for 2 weeks and another 4 weeks at 50 and it's gotta be close to a year now with no flare ups
Yeah, the stuff really is a miracle lol... I need to stock up on more for my next cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, the stuff really is a miracle lol... I need to stock up on more for my next cycle.
I try to always have some on hand. Sooner or later I would like to get the surgery just to not worry about it but the raloxifene has definitely saved the day for me a few times.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m literally the only person I know, but raloxifene didn’t have any apparent effect for me. Tamoxifen was what did it for me. It’s possible you’re like me an need to try tamoxifen instead. Otherwise, I’d throw in an AI and see if that helps as well. I did tamoxifen with exemestane to make my boobies happy.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m literally the only person I know, but raloxifene didn’t have any apparent effect for me. Tamoxifen was what did it for me. It’s possible you’re like me an need to try tamoxifen instead. Otherwise, I’d throw in an AI and see if that helps as well. I did tamoxifen with exemestane to make my boobies happy.
It's Very Rare, but I've seen that type of thing before.
:)

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Solid advice. Guilty as charged.

I actually have some Raloxifene coming any day now myself from MaLabs. I have been back in the gym now for a couple sessions over the past two weeks after my rotator cuff surgery in November. It’s so great to be back again!

I may have fooled around with some Deca/NPP in recent months for the (depending who you ask) tendon/cartilage healing benefits. Anywho, it was only like 200-300 week for like 4 weeks on top of about the same amount of test, and my right tit got sensitive and a bit dense in close proximity to my nip. Nipples themselves were fine. In fact, they felt absolutely amazing!

So, I ran 10-20 a day of Tamoxifen with low dose Aromasin that alleviated that issue for now, but I wanted to utilize/try Raloxifene for the added prolactin reduction benefits. I also had Caber on hand, and I can’t even tell you how much fun I had with that! Wow! Only problem is that it gave me anxiety after the fun was over. May experiment with low dose Deca again when the time is right. Presently, I’m just too pudgy for that and don’t want to be too bloated for summer.

So, I’m on test at a more reasonable dose (like 150-200) stacked with what I suspect is fake Anavar. Just 10mg of that is bloating me quite a bit but it makes me feel strong, horny AF, and actually yields solid energy and is slightly mood boosting. D-Bol? Whatever it is, I like it 🤣. Oh, I have also been taking about 300 or so of Masteron (so I think) for ~ 2 months. That definitely keeps the bloat down when I use that and test only.

Lots of experimentation happening here and it’s an added bonus to finally be lifting along with it all. My plan was not particularly to initiate taking gear and then not workout since July. It’s just how things developed after injury. A bit irresponsible- probably. But it’s my body, my choice! :ROFLMAO:
Yea that's dbol not anavar 😂 but atleast you seam to be okay with that so all good

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea that's dbol not anavar 😂 but atleast you seam to be okay with that so all good
Yeah, it’s fun and all but I think I really have to cut it out of the mix. The stomach bloat is something I just can’t afford right now. Not a good look for summer. Or ever really.

And I actually ate pretty clean today :ROFLMAO:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, this is the 3rd time Nolva has pulled through for me. I actually got more of that from MaLabs along with my Raloxifene as I was running low.

While it’s rather upsetting to order one thing and receive another, I suppose it’s more or less expected with Anavar unless you are among the fortunate to have a source of high integrity.

At least they sent me something though! I ordered a 10 mL bottle of Test-E exactly 2 months ago from elsewhere that cost me over $100 including the domestic shipping. I only paid that much because there were other circumstances and this particular brand is supposed to be real high quality. I had ordered from this source 2 prior times without issue.

Subsequent to my order, the product went OOS within a week so I contacted them to have them send me the same brand but only in Test-C which remains in stock. Still nothing weeks after that. So nearly two weeks ago, I contacted them again and asked them to just send me any friggin testosterone. All I get is a yup, we contacted the warehouse. Still nothing has shipped and I don’t anticipate it ever will. A-holes.

batmanraider9

Awards
I'm on the MorePlatesMoreDates protocol. So I'm on 30mg of Raloxifene. I have Aromasin and Tamoxifen on hand

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just kidding! I took 2 of the 10mg D-Bol (Anavar) tabs today…I couldn’t resist. Especially taking one of those doses before my workout. I maxed out at 25-40 pounds today so it definitely added a good 5 pounds to my lifts. (y)(y)

I wonder what I would receive if I ordered the D-Bol tabs from the same company? Anavar?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just kidding! I took 2 of the 10mg D-Bol (Anavar) tabs today…I couldn’t resist. Especially taking one of those doses before my workout. I maxed out at 25-40 pounds today so it definitely added a good 5 pounds to my lifts. (y)(y)

I wonder what I would receive if I ordered the D-Bol tabs from the same company? Anavar?
Proviron lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Proviron lol
Well I haven’t tried that yet either, so that could work!

What sounds most appealing to me is to just run Primo and test. Primo sounds like it would be right up my alley! I‘m actually 90% confident I found a trustworthy source at a reasonable price too. However, I literally just have enough money for gas and food for the next week (n)

batmanraider9

Awards
How should I dose Aromasin if I decide to take it? I was thinking 12.5 a week