Taking PEDs in your luggage: international travel

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone taken their gear along while traveling outside country? Is it even worth trying or do you source locally when you get to the destination?

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yes i Always take my gear with me but only orals tho

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Has anyone taken their gear along while traveling outside country? Is it even worth trying or do you source locally when you get to the destination?
My brother use to always express mail his weed to his hotel room so it would be there waiting for him, don't see why it wouldn't work with juice. I have flew with anadrol in a vitamin container.

If going on a vacation that's less then 2 weeks and your using long esters just pin a weeks worth the day your leaving

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My brother use to always express mail his weed to his hotel room so it would be there waiting for him, don't see why it wouldn't work with juice. I have flew with anadrol in a vitamin container.

If going on a vacation that's less then 2 weeks and your using long esters just pin a weeks worth the day your leaving
2.5 months.. else, I wouldn’t have bothered.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Orals yes but no other injections than scripted Test. If I stayed away 2,5 months and needed gear I would source locally.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
2.5 months.. else, I wouldn’t have bothered.
Oh boy, I personally would probablytry to source local or mail it to myself. But with that said I know ppl who take it with them in the luggage that gets stored , not the carry on luggage

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh boy, I personally would probablytry to source local or mail it to myself. But with that said I know ppl who take it with them in the luggage that gets stored , not the carry on luggage
Ireland customs is pretty nasty. Last time I visited in 2019, they threw my BLR Rebirth or Letrone (can’t remember) and sent a letter to my address.

I am taking out the label and taking the stuff in my luggage. 2 vials.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
airport security seems to really only care about electrolytes and potassium. stuff that you can make bombs out of. I don't know about international travel, but inside the USA they didn't care about my needles or vials of RC. but they ran a test on my electrolyte powder. this was carry on luggage not checked

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well there's a federal crime for yourself well he got caught
👆👆👆
I accidentally had talk to text and it picked up my girlfriend talking about when my brother mailed the weed 😂😂😂😂😂
Ireland customs is pretty nasty. Last time I visited in 2019, they threw my BLR Rebirth or Letrone (can’t remember) and sent a letter to my address.

I am taking out the label and taking the stuff in my luggage. 2 vials.
Can I ask why your going to Ireland?
Genuinely curious 🧐

I've never traveled outside the US, first time I ever went on a airplane I was 18 and it was me going skydiving lol. The very first time I went on a plane I jumped out of it😂😂😂

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well there's a federal crime for yourself well he got caught

I accidentally had talk to text and it picked up my girlfriend talking about when my brother mailed the weed

Can I ask why your going to Ireland?
Genuinely curious 🧐

I've never traveled outside the US, first time I ever went on a airplane I was 18 and it was me going skydiving lol. The very first time I went on a plane I jumped out of it
Going to see my nephews and I needed a break from where I am living right now. I was supposed to leave in March right after competition, but, my visa didn’t get approved in time.

Man!! I always wanted to skydive, but, never got the chance. And I am not interested in committing suicide by sky diving in India..