Taking ostarine and msten

Bk1991

Awards
Hello, this is my first time using prohormones or sarms

I take 30mg ostarine(10mg every 8 hrs throught the day)
And I take 10 mg msten( 5 mg every 12 hrs)

Im on it for month 2, after which Ill take a break. I gained 5 kg in the first 2 weeks, but since then its plateued.

I had my BP tooken today and im normally 120/80, but when checked today was 140/60

I was just wondering should i run a liver protect with my current cycle, and will it require a PCT, the person i bought it from told me i wouldnt need a pct, but after seeing my BP increase, plus my piss is really orange in morning, plus stools are light in colour, im thinking something else might be needed.

So what should I do to fix my liver, and make sure I dont lose my gains after I go off the cycle?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you need to drink WAAAAAYYY more water

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The half life of Ostarine is 24 hours. One dose daily...
You're already on cycle with no PCT in place and now you're worried about your liver?
Blood Pressure: More Water for sure! A lot more. All day long.

5k = 11 pounds and that's not all muscle. Water weight. You're retaining water so drink more!

On Cycle Support that includes
- Milk Thistle
- Tudca
- Dandelion Extract Liquid

PCT
- SERM 5-6 weeks
25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And eat more

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And don't take advice from people selling you things.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You didn’t do enough research, and mistakingly took advice from whoever the idiot was that sold you it. Buy some clomid to run after the cycle, 50/50/25/25. Also, play it safe and get cel cycle assist, just run it as instructed. Just do more research in the future and feel free to ask on the forums before you do the cycles.

Bk1991

Awards
You didn’t do enough research, and mistakingly took advice from whoever the idiot was that sold you it. Buy some clomid to run after the cycle, 50/50/25/25. Also, play it safe and get cel cycle assist, just run it as instructed. Just do more research in the future and feel free to ask on the forums before you do the cycles.
is this good enough? i bought iron labs cycle support, cant post links due to being new

Bk1991

Awards
Height, weight, age?

Unless you’re like 5’4” 130lbs, you still have plenty of room to grow naturally.
Im 5 foot 7, currently 80kg, im 28
previous lifts were 160kg deadlift for 5 reps, 175kg by 5 for trap bar deadlift

Bk1991

Awards
For future how exactly should i have ran the compounds im taking and at doses, i think ostarine dose is normal, but from what ive seen people take way more msten

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
is this good enough? i bought iron labs cycle support, cant post links due to being new
I remember it being kind of underdosed compared to cel cycle assist, so I’d say cel cycle assist is better; but I’m sure yours will suffice.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For future how exactly should i have ran the compounds im taking and at doses, i think ostarine dose is normal, but from what ive seen people take way more msten
Yea, msten is typically ran 20-30mg. Just do a google search on the recommended dosages and see what the majority seems to recommend.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The half life of Ostarine is 24 hours. One dose daily...
You're already on cycle with no PCT in place and now you're worried about your liver?
Blood Pressure: More Water for sure! A lot more. All day long.

5k = 11 pounds and that's not all muscle. Water weight. You're retaining water so drink more!

On Cycle Support that includes
- Milk Thistle
- Tudca
- Dandelion Extract Liquid

PCT
- SERM 5-6 weeks
25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
I like to split my ostarine/24hr sarms dose as it takes three hours to enter the system etc etc etc... more even levels.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like to split my ostarine/24hr sarms dose as it takes three hours to enter the system etc etc etc... more even levels.
Yeah, but you use the ... ahem, soposatory method no? :p