AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about to start my upcoming cycle and I am using Dbol. Although I'm not new to cycling, this is the first oral, besides old school PHs, I'll have in the cycle.

I've been listening to a lot of bodybuilding based podcasts for the past few years now. I recall one stating for maximum absorption or results, orals should be taken with healthy fats such as fish oil, olive oil, etc. I've looked elsewhere and I've read just take it or take it with food.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fir whatever it's worth when I was working at GNC years ago my manager said any oral should be taken with fish oil for absorption he also said it helps with hormonal balance and uptake, dude was pretty damn smart when it came to supplements and drugs. My first coach would take a full omega 369 with his adrol has well

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As is evidenced CLEARLY by the average American waistline the human body does a fantastic job absorbing ALL FATS. I know the podcast you are referring too and to say the human body absorbs "good" fat better than "bad" fat is unproven as far as I can tell and as stated above seems plain wrong.

What the guy was referring to was I believe a study showing a large meal actually decreased oral absorption due to some of the hormone binding to fat that was ultimately not fully absorbed. So if looking to be overly cautious simply avoid taking with large meals.

Dbol has worked for over 50 years for millions of users who never gave any of this nuanced stuff a second of thought. Just take your dbol, eat and train(as I know you know how to do) and enjoy the ride.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For maximal absorption of traditional methylated orals, it’s actually ideal to take on an empty stomach/between meals. Only non-methyl andros were that exception, where you wanted them with fats since they didn’t resist metabolism on their own anyway. Which was popular during the GNC days, probably explaining that misguided advice.

That being said, I can tell you plainly that I have taken orals concurrently with food at competitions and such where I couldn’t line it up with inbetween meals, and I still could feel the acute effects and still kicked ass. So don’t kill yourself on the timing.

But do NOT intentionally take lipids with them. That’s just bass-ackwards.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For maximal absorption of traditional methylated orals, it’s actually ideal to take on an empty stomach/between meals. Only non-methyl andros were that exception, where you wanted them with fats since they didn’t resist metabolism on their own anyway. Which was popular during the GNC days, probably explaining that misguided advice.

That being said, I can tell you plainly that I have taken orals concurrently with food at competitions and such where I couldn’t line it up with inbetween meals, and I still could feel the acute effects and still kicked ass. So don’t kill yourself on the timing.

But do NOT intentionally take lipids with them. That’s just bass-ackwards.
That does sound about right because when I take one of my dbol doses with my pre-workout it does seem to kick in really well.