Taking MK677 during PCT

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What benefit do you think there is to taking 20mg of MK677 during a four week pct? Most people state that MK677 only produces results if taken long term but I believe even in the short term it could help in minor ways. I just want to see what you guys think.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Start while on cycle, and continue through til after PCT,

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was on a long cycle last year, came off, hit pct with mk. I think it may have helped retain some muscle mass but the results for me were kind of small and not sure if it made any difference tbh. I was on it for a good 3 months.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might just order more and continue for another couple months after pct. Depending on how long of a break I take between cycles maybe I’ll throw in a very minorly suppressive compound for 6 weeks or so as part of a bridge. Osta is the only thing I can think of that’s that weak but I’m sure there’s something else that can be used that wouldn’t have too much of an impact on my hpta.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My pct started yesterday. I decided to take mk today. Now I’m thinking it’s a bad idea considering I trimmed down the waist a bit on cycle and this stuff makes me throw down food endlessly. It might be counterproductive to take this right now because I wanna keep cutting down the fat.

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
I really wish I had that problem. Mk has no effect on hunger for me. I’m actually pretty jealous.

I’ve been on mk for probably a good 3 months now and don’t really notice anything different.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really wish I had that problem. Mk has no effect on hunger for me. I’m actually pretty jealous.

I’ve been on mk for probably a good 3 months now and don’t really notice anything different.
Last time I ran it it didn’t effect hunger much after a week or two on it. But I don’t want to stuff my face for two weeks to see if this side effect goes away again. Also, mk raises cortisol, and that makes me think it’s not the best idea to run it during pct.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last time I ran it it didn’t effect hunger much after a week or two on it. But I don’t want to stuff my face for two weeks to see if this side effect goes away again. Also, mk raises cortisol, and that makes me think it’s not the best idea to run it during pct.
I’ve never heard that it increases cortisol. Where did you hear that? Anyway, I’d think it could be helpful in the short term on PCT due to the increased food intake most experience helping to not lose as much muscle post-cycle. But the other thing is that most also report improved sleep from MK, which would help recovery, which is generally lacking in the post-cycle window. The actual gains from GH tend to take longer to manifest, so you just need to weight out what would benefit you most from short term supplementation.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never heard that it increases cortisol. Where did you hear that? Anyway, I’d think it could be helpful in the short term on PCT due to the increased food intake most experience helping to not lose as much muscle post-cycle. But the other thing is that most also report improved sleep from MK, which would help recovery, which is generally lacking in the post-cycle window. The actual gains from GH tend to take longer to manifest, so you just need to weight out what would benefit you most from short term supplementation.
Yesterday I read the abstract of a study that lasted a year and the participants had an increase in cortisol but the increase may not have been significant. Now I’m looking at a short term study that says the cortisol increase is temporary. Either way, it appears it increases cortisol, at least briefly, but it may not be by a significant amount.

Now I’m second guessing myself again and I’ll probabky just dose it today. Last night I slept like a baby.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, and I also woke up 4 lbs heavier today than I did yesterday. That’s how much I ate yesterday and how much water I consumed.