ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your libido is tanking? That happens on cycle. You will want a test base if you are not on test. Dermacrine can help. If you are in testosterone, you may have heightened e2, and you can lower that with an AI.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Your libido is tanking? That happens on cycle. You will want a test base if you are not on test. Dermacrine can help. If you are in testosterone, you may have heightened e2, and you can lower that with an AI.
Sorry I meant how can I lower it
It was manageable on my first cycle. Then tren happened

now it’s almost always like I’m on tren on simple test cycles. Pretty friggin annoying tbh. I just want peace of mind but my balls keep interfering hahaha

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry I meant how can I lower it
It was manageable on my first cycle. Then tren happened

now it’s almost always like I’m on tren on simple test cycles. Pretty friggin annoying tbh. I just want peace of mind but my balls keep interfering hahaha
I believe with time it will go down. Mine was also high first few weeks then it died down to almost nothing. Prolactin went up.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I believe with time it will go down. Mine was also high first few weeks then it died down to almost nothing. Prolactin went up.
Idk man, I’ve done this for couple years now it’s only getting worsened more annoying it might be dht related I had low ish dht at the start of trt

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Take herbs that increase prolactin, and it will wreck your libido. Kratom use can mess with libido.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ice cold shower.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you ever seen Billy Madison when he is shaking the little kids face when the kid says he wants to grow up like Billy. That’s what I want to do to you right now.

Imagine yourself in the opposite scenario. It’s miserable. Beat your meat like it owes you money once a day and enjoy your libido you fool haha

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need a gf that likes to have sex, a lot of it.

Don't ever want to be on high test cycle without a gf. No no, no thank you.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From what i see most people's reaction to steroids is, i guess i am asexual 😐

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From what i see most people's reaction to steroids is, i guess i am asexual
My first test cycle my libido was UNREAL and then it leveled off and I’ve been pretty much cruising since and libido was never like that lol just raging.

Have you ever tried adding in any masteron, proviron, or epiandro?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My first test cycle my libido was UNREAL and then it leveled off and I’ve been pretty much cruising since and libido was never like that lol just raging.

Have you ever tried adding in any masteron, proviron, or epiandro?
It is always the damn prolactin hence why it was high in the beginning.
Bloods showed prolactin of 411 on a scale of 80-300.

Other than that, running hcg alongside test makes me feel better. Good libido and well being. Actually i prefer 100 test and 1000 iu hcg per week over 200 test.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
See the thing is sex kills my energy in the gym. Not completely but u have more if I’m not fucking every day that’s why it’s an issue

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See the thing is sex kills my energy in the gym. Not completely but u have more if I’m not fucking every day that’s why it’s an issue
Most guys go to the gym cause they think it’ll lead to more sex, but here you are getting pissed cause all that sex is getting in the way of the gym.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most guys go to the gym cause they think it’ll lead to more sex, but here you are getting pissed cause all that sex is getting in the way of the gym.
Gym don’t buy you a nice face. Being cute and being shredded on steroids will get you some insane amount of Pussy. It’s ridiculously easy to get pussy. If you’re ugly though even if you’re shredded you’re still ugly.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gym don’t buy you a nice face. Being cute and being shredded on steroids will get you some insane amount of Pussy. It’s ridiculously easy to get pussy. If you’re ugly though even if you’re shredded you’re still ugly.
Haha this is true.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Say there’s a handsome guy who’s on steroids and a lot of women find him attractive and would fvck him. If they became aware that he’s on steroids, do you think most these women would change their mind about him. Don’t mean to hijack the thread but I’m curious whether people think most women are turned off by men using steroids.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Say there’s a handsome guy who’s on steroids and a lot of women find him attractive and would fvck him. If they became aware that he’s on steroids, do you think most these women would change their mind about him. Don’t mean to hijack the thread but I’m curious whether people think most women are turned off by men using steroids.
I would say yes, they are repulsed by it.

Also...i am not sure women find the steroid look attractive, i dont think so.

Perhaps a slightly enhanced i-go-to-the-gym-twice-a-week-and-take-some-roids-to-look-like-average-natty-lifter is what they find attractive.

But the look we think of as steroid look id est say classic physique, no, i dont think so.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say yes, they are repulsed by it.

Also...i am not sure women find the steroid look attractive, i dont think so.

Perhaps a slightly enhanced i-go-to-the-gym-twice-a-week-and-take-some-roids-to-look-like-average-natty-lifter is what they find attractive.

But the look we think of as steroid look id est say classic physique, no, i dont think so.
I agree. A fit and athletic look is going to be seen as more attractive than the classic physique look on average. Of course a lot of guys that are just going for a fit look are also taking steroids, sarms, or pro hormones.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really not trying to look cocky here but I’ll answer your question because I honestly have quite success with woman especially since I have that steroid physique. I would say most woman wouldn’t care you’re on steroid if it’s for sex and you’re just an object. It’s pretty easy in that scenario. For a girlfriend / long term relationship though it’s quite hard and Yes it’s quite a turn off for most women because of how society sees steroids

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really not trying to look cocky here but I’ll answer your question because I honestly have quite success with woman especially since I have that steroid physique. I would say most woman wouldn’t care you’re on steroid if it’s for sex and you’re just an object. It’s pretty easy in that scenario. For a girlfriend / long term relationship though it’s quite hard and Yes it’s quite a turn off for most women because of how society sees steroids
That seems like a good assessment. If she’s looking for a one night stand, she’s looking for someone that she finds attractive and can ignore potential red flags that would deter her when looking for something more long term.
But if a girl is looking for something long term, is attracted to your body, but then finds out that sticking a needle in your butt is part of the way you achieved it, she’ll likely view that as both extreme and vain.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That seems like a good assessment. If she’s looking for a one night stand, she’s looking for someone that she finds attractive and can ignore potential red flags that would deter her when looking for something more long term.
But if a girl is looking for something long term, is attracted to your body, but then finds out that sticking a needle in your butt is part of the way you achieved it, she’ll likely view that as both extreme and vain.
Exactly. Extremely well said

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, don't forget that for those of us that cycle, pct is a real problem for relationships. I'm going through this right now. Have zero libido for the past 3 weeks - haven't had sex for 3 weeks. And it's not just sex - it's a general "meh" attitude towards everything, including the girl (which really isn't pleasant for her). Not to mention, that you are one person when you are on cycle (aggressive, non emotionally sensitive, etc.) and another in pct and yet another when off cycle. So, I don't think cycling really works for relationships. It's really putting a strain on my current relationship. Don't think you can pull this off without being on trt tbh.

And yes, the roid look, above 23 FFMI, 8% bf, high in nitrogen retention full muscle look isn't what babes want. At least not most off them. But, but, you can pull it off with the right personality (which usually comes with being on cycle anyway heh) with girls who appreciate alpha behaviour. This is my experience.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not to mention, that you are one person when you are on cycle (aggressive, non emotionally sensitive, etc.) and another in pct and yet another when off cycle.
Hah very, very true.

i think you can pull it off if you do no more thna like 10 weeks on per year, 1 cycle. Plenty of time for health markers to be in the normal range and hota to recover.

But multiple 12 weekers per year, hell no. Trt city.

I have been on for 8 months (a fool, did a 10 week cycle and just stayed on 100-125 test a week as i was afraid to come off, had a very bad experience trying to come off, panic meltdown) and only by grace of God do i feel somewhat normal right now.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, don't forget that for those of us that cycle, pct is a real problem for relationships. I'm going through this right now. Have zero libido for the past 3 weeks - haven't had sex for 3 weeks. And it's not just sex - it's a general "meh" attitude towards everything, including the girl (which really isn't pleasant for her). Not to mention, that you are one person when you are on cycle (aggressive, non emotionally sensitive, etc.) and another in pct and yet another when off cycle. So, I don't think cycling really works for relationships. It's really putting a strain on my current relationship. Don't think you can pull this off without being on trt tbh.

And yes, the roid look, above 23 FFMI, 8% bf, high in nitrogen retention full muscle look isn't what babes want. At least not most off them. But, but, you can pull it off with the right personality (which usually comes with being on cycle anyway heh) with girls who appreciate alpha behaviour. This is my experience.
That sucks man. What were you on last cycle and for how long?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hah very, very true.

i think you can pull it off if you do no more thna like 10 weeks on per year, 1 cycle. Plenty of time for health markers to be in the normal range and hota to recover.

But multiple 12 weekers per year, hell no. Trt city.

I have been on for 8 months (a fool, did a 10 week cycle and just stayed on 100-125 test a week as i was afraid to come off, had a very bad experience trying to come off, panic meltdown) and only by grace of God do i feel somewhat normal right now.
Seems like you’re either prolonging the inevitable, or you’re a trt guy now.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ahhh this is definitely a question I can relate to. My libido is crazy high on cycle, I want sex all the time and find literally any women a turn on. I’m married so obviously can’t just go and **** anything that moves but constantly think about it. The constant beating my junk does get in the way of work tbh.

but I love feeling like I’m 18 again so whilst there’s so some downsides there’s also a lot of positives.

I think women find men on steroids more attractive when they don’t know they are on, mainly because of how confident and alpha we are, we excude that and most women love it. 💯 I have more options on cycle but my missus lifts and is sexy af anyway so I get enough at home to keep me from straying.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahahaha why?
Because you still need to come off one day, and the longer you’re on, the harder the recovery. Or you could just stay on and become a trt guy (self-administered or medical).

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have any of you guys had the experience where after you come off cycle you retain some of the positive personality trait changes you experienced while on? I’m not talking about immediately, I’m talking about when your hormones come back to normal. Do you feel you’ve become a more confident, upbeat, aggressive guy when natural, as a result of experiencing what that’s like while on cycle, almost as if you’ve conditioned your personality to be that way? Or do most of you feel all of those traits go away completely and you’re back to the old you? And if the changes do last, it of course could also partially be the result of having a better physique now, because obviously that’s a confidence boost itself, and could make you appear and act more “alpha.”

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sucks man. What were you on last cycle and for how long?
Npp, tbol, dbol, test ... like Whisky said, when on cycle I'm also flirty as fuack with every babe and my options are also bigger. Not to say they arent ok when off cycle. It's just the pct and getting back to normal that's a real hindrance to relationships. Especially if it's a relatively new one, as is in my case now. She doesn't really care about roids, I even bought here some var and Mk, but she can't imagine pining. In any case, due to this, I am not considering a nother cycle while in a relationship. Maybe something really quick, oral only, so that pct is a breeze.

Although I still think no matter what you put in yourself, you will have an up and a down regarding mood and libido ...

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Npp, tbol, dbol, test ... like Whisky said, when on cycle I'm also flirty as fuack with every babe and my options are also bigger. Not to say they arent ok when off cycle. It's just the pct and getting back to normal that's a real hindrance to relationships. Especially if it's a relatively new one, as is in my case now. She doesn't really care about roids, I even bought here some var and Mk, but she can't imagine pining. In any case, due to this, I am not considering a nother cycle while in a relationship. Maybe something really quick, oral only, so that pct is a breeze.

Although I still think no matter what you put in yourself, you will have an up and a down regarding mood and libido ...
For sure, but obviously lighter, shorter cycles will be a breeze when it comes to recovery compared to heavy duty cycles. Maybe the npp is the number one culprit that’s making this recovery especially sh!tty. Aren’t nandrolones pretty notorious for harsh recovery?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Jinsun and yeah I think it’s smart to lay off gear if it’ll fvck up your relationship. There’s no point in being jacked and lonely haha. Short oral cycles are probably not a terrible idea though.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For sure, but obviously lighter, shorter cycles will be a breeze when it comes to recovery compared to heavy duty cycles. Maybe the npp is the number one culprit that’s making this recovery especially sh!tty. Aren’t nandrolones pretty notorious for harsh recovery?
You are correct. This recovery was a pain in the a$$. I always had morning wood and stuff in pct, but not with this one.
3 weeks in and my TT is already right at the upper lab range though, with E2 being at 16 which means DHT is also still low. Anyway, avoid 19nor's if you don't want to suicide during PCT keke. My gf is mad as fuack. Went from sex ed to no sex in 3 weeks lol And I still don't see my libido being back to normal any time soon. If nothing else, SERMs are a libido killer just by them self's. And then after PCT it takes a good month for libido to get to a normal high state.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Jinsun and yeah I think it’s smart to lay off gear if it’ll fvck up your relationship. There’s no point in being jacked and lonely haha. Short oral cycles are probably not a terrible idea though.
Yeah. Totally.

But even with short oral cycles you'll still have to pct. And as I just mentioned, SERM's will always fuack you up. And libido will always take a month or two to come back to 100% after pct. Idk ... I'm thinking peptides : D

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. Totally.

But even with short oral cycles you'll still have to pct. And as I just mentioned, SERM's will always fuack you up. And libido will always take a month or two to come back to 100% after pct. Idk ... I'm thinking peptides : D
That’s not a bad idea. You’re probably too far past using sarms, since you got experience with much stronger compounds, but maybe that’s an option. Of course they’re suppressive but I think the recovery is much easier and the way they suppress us different. I believe they don’t lower LH but do lower FSH, which makes for a much faster, easier recovery. But I don’t have personal blood work to back that up.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Jinsun actually I think I might have first heard that from you about two years ago. And I think I remover you having blood work to back it up, but I could be wrong.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Jinsun actually I think I might have first heard that from you about two years ago. And I think I remover you having blood work to back it up, but I could be wrong.
Yeah. Five weeks in and my TT was zero but LH stayed normal. I think this is normal for osta. LH starts dropping after the 4th, 5th week though. And you need to stay on cycle for 8 to 12 weeks. So libido will drop and then you have to pct and everything.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have any of you guys had the experience where after you come off cycle you retain some of the positive personality trait changes you experienced while on? I’m not talking about immediately, I’m talking about when your hormones come back to normal. Do you feel you’ve become a more confident, upbeat, aggressive guy when natural, as a result of experiencing what that’s like while on cycle, almost as if you’ve conditioned your personality to be that way? Or do most of you feel all of those traits go away completely and you’re back to the old you? And if the changes do last, it of course could also partially be the result of having a better physique now, because obviously that’s a confidence boost itself, and could make you appear and act more “alpha.”
First off, i have been off since beginning of november.

And yes to this, i believe that supraphysiologic doses of androgens cause physical changes in the brain.

Also there is a mental component to it. I have lowish test (300-400 ng/dl) naturally and have always felt kinda inferior in that regard, less of a man, not being able to get it up etc.

Now i know that i can be on par with others on demand in that regard.

@Jinsun it must be the npp, reason why you have a hard time recovering.
Its always the 19 nors...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And yes to this, i believe that supraphysiologic doses of androgens cause physical changes in the brain.
Yeah, they do. But mostly for the worse, not better. That is, if we are talking only about receptors regulation/sensitivity, brain chemistry ...