Taking it to the next level with Formutech's Level II!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
First want to thank Formutech for giving me this opportunity to log Level II tropical punch. I am real excited about trying this product out and seeing what results I can get. I am currently 189lbs and am looking to cut down to about 180 while maintaining muscle mass. My training routine will be a split body workout:
Day 1: Back and triceps
Day 2: Cardio (HIIT)
Day 3: Chest and Back
Day 4: Cardio (HIIT)
Day 5: Legs and shoulders
Day 6: Cardio (HIIT)
Day 7: Repeat day 1

I am hitting the gym today for the first time after using Level II. I took my first dose this morning upon waking on an empty stomach. The taste is amazing! Tropical punch is definitely a good flavor. I feel good so far (3 hours after taking it), no jitters, no increased anxiety or anything along those lines. I am headed to the gym right now, and will post my workout later tonight. Lets get this going!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for this

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2nd in!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Alright I hit the gym yesterday evening and did Back and triceps. I had a great workout. Energy was high and endurance was excellent. I took a break from stims for almost a month, so I feel that this product is going to give me some excellent results. I was previously doing a training routine that consisted of heavier lifting (5x5s), but for this log I am going to lower the weight a bit and increase the reps (3 sets of 12,10, and 8). I am trying to maintain my muscle mass, but get as shredded as possible so adding some HIIT is going to help. First workout was great. I felt as if I could keep going after I finished, which is a great feeling to have. I slept well last night, which is a huge plus, because a lot of stim products will keep me up all night. So far so good. Here is the workout breakdown:

Deadlifts: 3 sets of 12(275lbs), 10(315lbs), 8(355lbs)
Bent over barbell rows: 3 sets of 12(165lbs), 10(170lbs), 8(180lbs)
Straight arm pulldowns (cable): 3 sets of 12(35 lbs), 10(37.5 lbs), 8(40 lbs)
Pull ups to failure: got 14 in (pretty good for me considering all I did prior to this)
Weighted dips: 3 sets of 12(90), 10(100), 8(110)
Incline Skull Crushers: 3 sets of 12(75), 10(80), 8(85)
Rope push downs: 3 sets of 12(65), 10(70), 8(75)
Dips to failure: 12

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright I hit the gym yesterday evening and did Back and triceps. I had a great workout. Energy was high and endurance was excellent. I took a break from stims for almost a month, so I feel that this product is going to give me some excellent results. I was previously doing a training routine that consisted of heavier lifting (5x5s), but for this log I am going to lower the weight a bit and increase the reps (3 sets of 12,10, and 8). I am trying to maintain my muscle mass, but get as shredded as possible so adding some HIIT is going to help. First workout was great. I felt as if I could keep going after I finished, which is a great feeling to have. I slept well last night, which is a huge plus, because a lot of stim products will keep me up all night. So far so good. Here is the workout breakdown:

Deadlifts: 3 sets of 12(275lbs), 10(315lbs), 8(355lbs)
Bent over barbell rows: 3 sets of 12(165lbs), 10(170lbs), 8(180lbs)
Pull ups to failure: got 14 in (pretty good for me considering all I did prior to this)
Weighted dips: 3 sets of 12(90), 10(100), 8(110)
Dips to failure: 12
nice setup, I like it. I've never mixed back and tris before

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I tried that a few times and wasn't a fan

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Yea I saw a post about it a few weeks back and thought I would give it a try. Yesterday I did cardio. Went to the track and did some HIIT. I did about 30 minutes of jogging alternating with sprints. Boy was i exhausted. I haven't done that in a long time, but surprisingly I was able to get through it. Still feel very energized and alert with Level II. Sleep is good. Also noticed my mood has been very good the past couple days. I am about ready to go to the gym tonight. I am going to do chest and biceps. Mixing it up with my usual chest and triceps, back and biceps. I will post when I get back.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I saw a post about it a few weeks back and thought I would give it a try. Yesterday I did cardio. Went to the track and did some HIIT. I did about 30 minutes of jogging alternating with sprints. Boy was i exhausted. I haven't done that in a long time, but surprisingly I was able to get through it. Still feel very energized and alert with Level II. Sleep is good. Also noticed my mood has been very good the past couple days. I am about ready to go to the gym tonight. I am going to do chest and biceps. Mixing it up with my usual chest and triceps, back and biceps. I will post when I get back.
go kill it brother!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great thing about level II. Makes you feel great

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I am in here. I have just finished my first tub if Level II for fat loss. I ve used it as a high stim pre an daily energy on a surplus diet, but just finished my 5 th week of pre comp yesterday. Started at 244lbs and 14%. I am now 221 about 7.5-8%. Workout partner keeps saying lower ill measure tomorrow and find out.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
So I hit chest and biceps on Friday and had a great session. Wasn't able to post after because I got called in to work. I felt great energy throughout my workout despite taking the Level II first thing in the morning and my workout was in the evening. Sleep has been good and mood excellent. My wife likes me more on this haha.
Flat Bench Press: 3 sets of 12(220lb), 10(225lb), 8(250lb)
Incline Hammer Strength Press: 3 sets of 12(195), 10(205), 8(215)
Cable Flies: 3 sets of 12(75), 10(80), 8(85)
Preacher curls: 3 sets of 12(100lbs),10(110lbs), 8(120lbs)
Hammer Curls with Iforce grips: 3 sets of 12(35lbs), 10(40lbs), 8(45lbs)
Reverse curls: 3 sets of 12(70lbs), 10(75lbs), 8(75lbs)

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Did some more HIIT yesterday, this time on the speed bike at the gym. 2 minute jogging pace then 1 minute sprint for 30 minutes straight.My legs and lungs were dead after that....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice cardio

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did some more HIIT yesterday, this time on the speed bike at the gym. 2 minute jogging pace then 1 minute sprint for 30 minutes straight.My legs and lungs were dead after that....
I've been trying so hard to make myself do more cardio lately but I just hate it so much lmao.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I've been trying so hard to make myself do more cardio lately but I just hate it so much lmao.
May hate it, but love the way I look when I do it. Straight shredded. Cardio is the one thing I never slack on, I am a true believer it gives the best cuts.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I do hams and back together. I love the transition.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
May hate it, but love the way I look when I do it. Straight shredded. Cardio is the one thing I never slack on, I am a true believer it gives the best cuts.
you're absolutely right it does! just sooooo tedious!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have the kindle and net flicks or is be screwed

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have the kindle and net flicks or is be screwed
I hear that!! Just finished all seasons of archer and Skyfall in the last month lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It helps

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any updates in here???

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just took my level II and cooked this

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I did legs and shoulders Monday. Had a great workout. Sorry didnt get to post yesterday. We have had a huge fire here and we all got evacuated. Back home now and all is good. I hit up some steady state cardio on Tuesday, doing elliptical for 45 minutes,. I hate cardio but for some reason I am really motivated to do it. Went to the gym today and did back and triceps. I feel very good endurance in my training sessions. Energy is great. Mood is great. I weighed myself this morning and down 2 lbs, look a little more cut already too. Cant wait to see the results at the end! Here is mondays:
Lateral Cable raises: 3 sets of 12(65), 10(70), 8(75)
Dumbbell Front Raises: 3 sets of 12(35),10(45), 8(45)
Shrugs: 3 sets of 12 (330), 10(350), 8(370)
Squats: 3 sets of 12(275), 10(315), 8(335)
Leg Curls: 3 sets of 12(170), 10(175), 8(180)
Leg Extension: 3 sets of 12(165), 10(175), 8(185)
Sitting Calf Raise: 3 sets of 12(165), 10(175), 8(185)

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Here is todays back and triceps: I am really loving the back and triceps and the chest with biceps routine. I feel like my triceps and biceps are fresh when I hit them. I will eventually go back to back/bis chest/tris, but for now I think mixing it up is working.
Deadlifts: 3 sets of 12(275lbs), 10(315lbs), 8(355lbs) same as last time
Bent over barbell rows: 3 sets of 12(170lbs), 10(175lbs), 8(185lbs) up 5lbs each set from last time
Straight arm pulldowns (cable): 3 sets of 12(35 lbs), 10(37.5 lbs), 8(40 lbs) same as last time
Pull ups to failure: got 15 ( up 1 from last time)
Weighted dips: 3 sets of 12(100), 10(110), 8(120) up 10 lbs each set
Incline Skull Crushers: 3 sets of 12(75), 10(80), 8(85) same as last time
Rope push downs: 3 sets of 12(65), 10(70), 8(75) same as last time
Dips to failure: 14 (2 more than last time)

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
You like doing back with tris?

It's been one I could never get motivated to do. I would hit back and then be exhausted. But I consider my back my weak point so I hit it like there's no tomorrow.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice updated here

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually just hit one group per session with the exception of abs which I add in to any session I want or just pair with cardio and bis/tris. Otherwise its one group only. Split is

Back
chest
Shoulders
Legs
Bis/tris
Deadlift

3-4 days per week I do cardio as a second session

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice I did that for a while and then switched it up

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Back on US soil after a 5 day Disney cruise....what's the latest and greatest?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Monday folks!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
You like doing back with tris?

It's been one I could never get motivated to do. I would hit back and then be exhausted. But I consider my back my weak point so I hit it like there's no tomorrow.
Yea I am actually enjoying it. I will do it for a few more weeks then switch it up, but I guess for me it is different. Back is my strong point. Shoulders and triceps have always been my weaker points.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Did some HIIT over the weekend and did chest and biceps on Monday. I did HIIT this morning as well. I weighed myself this workning and am currently at 185, which is 4 less than what I started. My diet has been pretty clean, but excited to see the results over the next week.
Flat Bench Press: 3 sets of 12(220lb), 10(225lb), 8(250lb) Same weight as last week. Feeling easier so will prob move up a notch next time.
Incline Hammer Strength Press: 3 sets of 12(205), 10(21), 8(225) up 10lbs each set
Cable Flies: 3 sets of 12(80), 10(85), 8(90) up 5lbs each set
Preacher curls: 3 sets of 12(100lbs),10(110lbs), 8(120lbs) Same as last week
Hammer Curls with Iforce grips: 3 sets of 12(35lbs), 10(40lbs), 8(45lbs) same as last week
Reverse curls: 3 sets of 12(75lbs), 10(80lbs), 8(80lbs) up 5 lbs first two sets. Felt my technique was slipping on third set so stayed with 80lbs

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I usually just hit one group per session with the exception of abs which I add in to any session I want or just pair with cardio and bis/tris. Otherwise its one group only. Split is

Back
chest
Shoulders
Legs
Bis/tris
Deadlift

3-4 days per week I do cardio as a second session
Yea I did one group for a while and saw some great results. Really helps you focus in on certain areas. I like this layout here. Will have to try this out next time.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I did one group for a while and saw some great results. Really helps you focus in on certain areas. I like this layout here. Will have to try this out next time.
Its always good to switch the routine up. I may switch up again soon too. I switch exercises in and out, change order and change rep ranges every few weeks to keep it fresh

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
How many times a week do you ht shoulders and do you superset a lot?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you feeling about the flavor now that we're a bit into the log? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

Also, how would you rate the thermo (sweat) factor during your workouts on a scale of 1-10?

Are you experiencing any crash at all, idk that anyone has so far just like to check

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
How are you feeling about the flavor now that we're a bit into the log? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

Also, how would you rate the thermo (sweat) factor during your workouts on a scale of 1-10?

Are you experiencing any crash at all, idk that anyone has so far just like to check
When your standing with a group of people outside an you look around everyone looks fine, and then you are soaked, you know the thermos is working. Lol.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When your standing with a group of people outside an you look around everyone looks fine, and then you are soaked, you know the thermos is working. Lol.
But 02, you always look fine LOL

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn you guys

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heslop...any updates??

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was out of town last week, just getting back in here. What's going on in here B?

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys sorry for the past few days, have had a lot going on. I have had 3 workouts since my last post. I am now weighing in at 183. Lowest I have been in the past 6 months. I have been getting a lot of comments/compliments on how cut I look. I am loving this stuff. I have seen some gains in the weight I am lifting due to the endurance that Level II is providing me. Here are my last 3 workouts:

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
5/7: HIIT for 30 minutes
5/8Deadlifts: 3 sets of 12(275lbs), 10(315lbs), 8(355lbs)
Bent over barbell rows: 3 sets of 12(170lbs), 10(175lbs), 8(185lbs)
Pull ups to failure: got 15 ( up 1 from last time)
Weighted dips: 3 sets of 12(100), 10(110), 8(120)
Dips to failure: 12 (2 less than last time, but didnt sleep good night before)
5/9 HIIT for 30 minutes