Taking HPS’ Whole Line for a Spin!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
What’s going on everyone?! With summer coming up and just having surgery 2 weeks ago— I think it’s time to get the body right to optimize recovery and total wellness all in one shot! I had 4 anchors put into my labrum and a bicep tenodesis (cutting of long head tendon and reattachment) and haven’t been eating or handling the situation well. Because of this I’ve decided I need to make a big change, stop feeling sorry for myself, and do what I can before rehab and physical therapy starts. Let’s do this
IMG_0899.JPG

I was lucky enough to get in touch with @chedapalooza and he was kind enough to help me out and start getting me right with some of his own products to help me get my body right!

I’ll be running:
Innøslim
Parøslim
Glycøshield
Lipøshield

Together over the next month+ while following a fairly strict carnivore/CKD (cyclic ketogenic diet) I am hoping to drop somewhere in the neighborhood of 15lbs and see some major mirror changes.

Training itself is on hold because of the upper body injury— however cardio, whether it be yard work or walking will be my main source of energy expenditure. I’ll be using a fit bit to loosely track calories burned, steps, and overall exercise.

Food will not be tracked strictly, rather I’ll be eating intuitively and posting some pictures and results of the before/during/after body changes as well as food consumed throughout the day. I have done Keto/CKD before in conjunction with some HPS products before although I will ONLY be using HPS for the logs entirety. This will be my first go with Parøslim and Innøslim and I’m definitely excited to see how it fares.

Of course I will make sure to include explanations of dosing protocols and what would a log be without some good old fashioned cheat days. After all, HPS is going to help me Beat The Cheat, right?

First major post coming tomorrow however here’s a couple pics from this weekend.
IMG_0861.JPG
IMG_0862.JPG

Starting weight to come tomorrow on Day 1. Let’s get rolling.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’re a GD trooper for doing this during recovery! I’m excited to see how these work for people who aren’t actively training hard. Should be a tremendous test for the effectiveness of the line!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 rtmilburn alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso HIT4ME thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages DemntedCowboy lukehayd Rocket3015 Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec Chasingtails user567 Whisky MrKleen73 stacy1212 chemjr

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
You’re a GD trooper for doing this during recovery! I’m excited to see how these work for people who aren’t actively training hard. Should be a tremendous test for the effectiveness of the line!
Appreciate it man, let’s put in the work and see where it goes!!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good evening all- Day one in the books. Felt really good today, not hungry at all, no Cravings, urges to cheat, it was actually a solid day Nutritionally. Let’s get into dosing and meals.

Morning weight was 237.8- for whatever reason, my camera will not pick up a legible number on the scale, I’ll try again tomorrow
Dosing:
1 Innøslim upon waking
1 Parøslim upon waking
1 Glycøshield with my dinner
1 scoop of Lipøshield with each of my meals(2)
As the log progresses I will be using more Lipøshield, and less Glycøshield, except on carb days. The only reason I am using it right now (during the start of keto) is I have found it has helped me control blood glucose levels and has helped me achieve ketosis faster and more effectively than fasting. Although between the Innøslim /Parøslim combo, the appetite suppression is ridiculously strong.

Meals today
Breakfast: 10 drops of CBD oil and a Monster Ultra Red
Lunch: 8oz 85/15 ground beef 1oz farm fresh pepper jack cheese. Tsp salt

DINNER:
10 oz of “natural” fresh ground beef
1.5oz of fresh pepperjack/mozzarella cheese
2oz my homemade pickled slaw
A few scoops of thin sliced miscellaneous garlic, olives, meats and cheese in olive oil from a local grocer (pics below)
IMG_0912.JPG
IMG_0914.JPG

Also scored a sweet sale on “natural” 85/15 ground beef for 1.99/lb!
IMG_0913.JPG

Should last me through next week!

I’ve read some studies suggesting a carnivore or ketogenic diet can provide additional benefits in wound healing a recovery post surgery— especially in muscles tendons and ligaments. I’m hoping this run can help me drop some fat while also speeding up the recovery process.

I expect to wake up tomorrow in the low 236s as the first few days in HPS products usually result in a significant loss, I don’t know I guess I respond well to high quality supps!

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

I just received some Glycøshield last week, as I’m following a diet similar to yours. Keto/carb cycling and I’ll be using GS on my weekly re-feeds.

I actually started last week and man, I loved the food pump from Glycøshield!

Good luck on your recovery brother!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

I just received some Glycøshield last week, as I’m following a diet similar to yours. Keto/carb cycling and I’ll be using GS on my weekly re-feeds.

The pumps from glyco are crazy. Even without carbs, I take one capsule 30 minutes pre workout and sip on eaas+ citrulline during training and wow the pumps have been so fun. Actually enjoying training again!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
In on this for sure!

Hey man I definitely appreciate the kind words. Not trying to kiss ass but Glycøshield has been the best GDA I’ve ever tried. I used to be in love with AI glycobol but it’s night and day difference.

My only recommendation to you would be make sure that you follow the dosing protocol on the label. I’ve done a lot of blood tests and ketone checks when doing refeeds and cheats using Glycøshield. A few times I’ve crushed all you can eat sushi and maintained ketosis in as little as 8~hours (have pic proof).

Enjoy it brother!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
The pumps from glyco are crazy. Even without carbs, I take one capsule 30 minutes pre workout and sip on eaas+ citrulline during training and wow the pumps have been so fun. Actually enjoying training again!
^^^ when I was doing powerlifting blocks I would get a pump on 2-3 rep sets. Like wtf.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good evening all. A less than exciting day in the word of Ryan. Let’s get right into things

Dosing:
1 Innøslim upon waking
1 Parøslim upon waking
1 Glycøshield with my lunch
1 scoop of Lipøshield with each of my meals(2)

Meals today were as followed

Breakfast- couple scoops of that Sicilian blend olives garlic and feta (picking up more tomorrow
Lunch 7oz 85/15 ground beef in seasoning
2 slices white American cheese.
Tsp salt
Dinner 2 pieces of fried chicken breast with breading ripped off (to the best of my ability)
A couple small slices of fresh mozzarella before bed.

We had a potluck for our middle school track and field team and although there wasn’t much I could eat. I did try my best to get a little chicken in.

Hunger is literally gone. This is extremely shocking given that my appetite usually takes 1-2 weeks to simmer down as I transition into keto. Although I’m a few days in This food shift has been unreal.

I will admit I focus on food a lot when in keto. sometimes I’ll do OMAD and eat 20oz of ground beef in one sitting with cheese and slaw even if I feel I don’t need it. I haven’t quite figured out how to eat intuitively and really bridge the gap between “do I need to force feed these nutrients into my body” and “I’m not hungry so I won’t eat”. Hoping this log helps me to find the balance I’m
Searching for.

Interested to see the weight change tomorrow.

According to the fit bit I tracked just shy of 10k steps and 1900 calories burned.

Tomorrow I have the day off so I’ll be running errands and staying active. May have two sizable meals with pics to come!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may need to look into a fit bit to get a better understanding of my TDEE

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IN on this!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I may need to look into a fit bit to get a better understanding of my TDEE
I take it with a grain of salt. Not 100% accurate because the older ones we got really don’t take into account all the factors but it’s just good for additional tracking info

Morning all! Happy Good Friday—
Big news
IMG_0928.JPG

So down 5.2lbs in 3 days.... it’s worth noting I didn’t START keto when I started the log so that’s not just loss of glucose and water.. I have been doing keto for approximately 9 days leading up to the start of this...

@chedapalooza explain please

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it with a grain of salt. Not 100% accurate because the older ones we got really don’t take into account all the factors but it’s just good for additional tracking info

Morning all! Happy Good Friday—
Big newsView attachment 182006

So down 5.2lbs in 3 days.... it’s worth noting I didn’t START keto when I started the log so that’s not just loss of glucose and water.. I have been doing keto for approximately 9 days leading up to the start of this...

@chedapalooza explain please
Science that’s incredible though

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good evening everyone! Hope you enjoyed your Good Friday as much as I did! Tried my best to get as much work as possible done around the house and ran tons of errands. Food was kinda scattered all over the place so dosing was different. Didn’t quite follow the plan.
Dosing:
1 Innøslim upon waking
1 Parøslim upon waking
1 Glycøshield with last meal
1 scoop of Lipøshield with last two meals

Meals were:
Breakfast 3 whole eggs and Sicilian olive and garlic blend

Lunch snack: green monster energy and 8 oz of 85/15 ground beef. 2 oz pepper jack cheese

“Dinner” hand full of almonds and homemade Olive Garden salad with some extra chicken on top

Bed time snack (coming up) protein shake with natural PB sugar free jelly and almond flour. (Makes a great PB&j)

Carbs and fiber are a little higher than I’d have liked today which is why I took a Glycøshield at the end of the day. I’m absolutely drained from working around the house— you never know how tough putting a couple rugs on the floor are until you’re doing it with one arm! I’m going to begetting some (in my opinion) rest and actually try to sleep in tomorrow. Have more outside work to do but will be going strict carnivore if possible. Ground beef, black coffee maybe a little cheese here and there. But trying to keep it consistent. Not sure what Easter will bring so I may have to Beat the Cheat if the dinner buffet looks good

My local Grocer had a sale on 90/10 ground beef. If I had the extra money I would have bought them completely out but could only afford a 10lb log. For 2.99/lb- you can’t go wrong! That may help me in the long run. Eating a little bit leaner meat and keeping the fat a tad lower to as we ramp up the daily activities. Weight the next two days may truly reflect the powers of HPS products especially if I am wake up Monday morning around the 232/233 mark!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good morning all— wanted to know, have you tried Reign Energy drink yet?! As much as I try not to spend money on them, they’re all the rage and this flavor has by far been the best yet!!
IMG_0053.JPG

11/10 would recommend! Happy Saturday— make it a good one!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
4 glyco and 2 scoops of lipo just put down the hatch and I’m ready to dig into the dessert feast! Kept it keto for lunch the best I could with some
Ham, salad, and a little bit of sausage gravy. But HPS is gonna help me Beat the Cheat this evening!!!
IMG_0951.JPG

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same! Popped 4 Glycøshield before digging into lunch and the desserts at my grandmas!

Happy Easter bro!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same! Popped 4 Glycøshield before digging into lunch and the desserts at my grandmas!

Happy Easter bro!
4 glyco and 2 scoops of lipo just put down the hatch and I’m ready to dig into the dessert feast! Kept it keto for lunch the best I could with some
Ham, salad, and a little bit of sausage gravy. But HPS is gonna help me Beat the Cheat this evening!!!
View attachment 182073
Happy Easter fellas

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good evening to all! It has been a busy and crazy last few days with the holiday and work starting back up but, I am back and ready to power through. After a little bit of a cheat on Saturday, I wanted to weigh myself Monday, however my class scale broke on the corner, so no weight for now.

However mirror and general wellness feels good and I believe I am back into Keto!

Let’s get into my Tuesday since Monday was basically the same anyway

Dosing:

1 Parøslim upon waking
1 innøslim upon waking
1 Glycøshield with my first meal of the day
2 scoops of Lipøshield (one with each meal)

Meals were
Breakfast- nothing
Lunch- 10oz 85/15 ground beef and 2oz fresh mozzarella
Dinner 6oz chicken breast 6oz 85/15 ground beef with mustard.

Boring meals I know! So here’s a pic of yesterday’s dinner...
IMG_0962.JPG

I’ll be picking up a scale tomorrow so I can provide some weights moving forward. Also didn’t have the fit bit on today but we had a middle school track meet which means tons of walking— I think I hit my 10k.

Let’s get this log back on track!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good evening squad! Back at it again with another day of boring meals, boring activity, and weight loss to accompany that.

Let’s dive right in!

Weight- got my scale, will update the morning

Dosing:

1 Parøslim upon waking
1 innøslim upon waking
1 Glycøshield with my first meal of the day
2 scoops of Lipøshield (one with each meal)

Meals:
Breakfast 1/3 of a Keto Brick
Lunch 5oz shredded chicken breast 8oz of ground beef 3oz mozzarella
Dinner 12oz 85/15 ground beef

Nothing out of the ordinary on the food side with the exception of adding a little more quantity. I got 30lbs off ground venison with a little pork mix today and while I’m not sure what the mixture is (wish it was pure venison) I’m sure I’ll enjoy the flavor and the impact it has on my body :)

Appetite suppression has still been crazy I basically ate like 30 minutes after I took the innøslim/ Parøslim combo because I knew I wouldn’t be hungry til lunch. If nothing else— this is the most intense appetite suppressant I’ve ever used!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice update! Glad the appetite suppression is working and kicking in quick after dosing.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How’s the recovery on the shoulder going?

Have you noticed any effects, other than the appetite suppression from (increase in temp, sweating, etc)? I’m really intrigued by these new goodies from HPS

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Have you noticed any effects, other than the appetite suppression from (increase in temp, sweating, etc)? I’m really intrigued by these new goodies from HPS

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to Chime in and say I upped to two caps of Innøslim out of curiosity (500mg pure active) and appetite is crushed. Like i got home at 10pm last night after working on my feet 10 hours then doing cardio for an hour at the gym... I honestly coulda skipped eating and I had been fasting all day. Also been sweating a lot more during training (Parøslim) and always hot af at night now.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to Chime in and say I upped to two caps of Innøslim out of curiosity (500mg pure active) and appetite is crushed. Like i got home at 10pm last night after working on my feet 10 hours then doing cardio for an hour at the gym... I honestly coulda skipped eating and I had been fasting all day. Also been sweating a lot more during training (Parøslim) and always hot af at night now.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Nice update! Glad the appetite suppression is working and kicking in quick after dosing.
It’s unreal my guy!

Shoulder recover is going slow. I have my aches and pains daily and am not using pain meds anymore. It’s tough but looking forward to just being healthy.

As far as I can tell— appetite suppression, weight loss, my energy has seemed regulated without the use of caffeine (which has been odd actually). Yeah the increase and temp/sweating happens but as of yesterday morning I’m down about 8lbs in 2 weeks. And that’s AFTER a cheat day!
Yeah I’m sticking to one a piece for this log it’s powerful!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good afternoon everyone! This weekend was quite the roller coaster! I planned on doing all sorts of blood glucose tests/ weight tests etc this weekend but I believe I got some food poisoning with my cheat meal on Friday night. We went out for sushi and I crushed like 15 rolls, but upon getting home things started going down hill. I’ll put it this way. At least 12 hours this weekend was spent in the bathroom :(

I ended up losing about 8lbs but had my appetite back yesterday so I managed to fill up on some, albeit, low quality juices and snacks along with some homemade burgers baked beans, and summer cookout food essentially. I ended up this morning at 233 but the main thing is that I’m feeling better and can actually eat! With that being said. I’m sure once I’m back in the swing of things tomorrow I’ll be right around where I left off Friday as shown below
IMG_1012.JPG

Dosing was same as always!
1 Innøslim upon waking
1 Parøslim upon waking
1 Glycøshield with my only meal so far today
1 scoop of Lipøshield with my only meal so far

This Thursday I have a ROM test in my shoulder and bicep and will be able to sort of gauge where I am st with pt moving forward— that’s exciting! Hoping to continue the weight loss trend and start getting some strength back!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good evening all, back after a 2 day hiatus with good news- the scale has evened itself out after stuffing my face following the food poisoning I had!

The only difference is, the last 2 days I’ve had 3 bigger meals instead of two, and my weight had went down a bit
IMG_1065.JPG

As of this morning I’m right where I was (this is before the morning pee and I had shorts on) so I’m confident I’m breaking that 230 barrier soon.

Dosing was—

1 innøslim upon waking
1 Parøslim upon waking
NO Glycøshield today or Monday *gasp*
1 scoop Lipøshield with each meal.

Meal 1: 1/4 of a keto brick and some heavy cream (fucked up my coffee ratio ended up dumping it)
Meal 2: 18oz of combined- ground venison, 85/15 ground beef, crockpot pulled pork and shredded chicken with 2.5oz pepper jack cheese
Meal 3: 1/4 of a ketobrick a diet cherry Pepsi and 8oz of ground venison mixed with pork.

If I wake up tomorrow sub 230 I’m gonna lose it. I upped my food and calories this week and so Far I’ve lost a Little weight. Moving forward with the rest of the week I anticipate upping the calories as I’m REALLY praying that when i go to my ROM test tomorrow I’m able to get a small rehab routine. That’d be fantastic!

So get HPS has been pretty outstanding as a stand-alone. This is the kinda supplement brand for people who hate dieting but want to lose weight. Dare I say the easy way out!? 🤫

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice job on the weight loss! Have you seen any changes in body comp?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Nice job on the weight loss! Have you seen any changes in body comp?
Thanks man! Yes! But I’m not training right now so it’s not a real noticeable change except in the mid section obviously! I’ll be posting some before and after pics at the end too!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good morning all, yesterday started out great with a weigh in at 227.8. Being that I had officially broke the 10lb barrier (without food poisoning) I decided it was time for a massive sushi refeed (and a half pint of ice cream because we neeeeeed dessert). Let’s check out yesterday’s food and dosing!

1 innøslim upon waking
1 Parøslim upon waking
4 Glycøshield 30 minutes before sushi (8pm)
2 scoops of Lipøshield (1 with each meal)

For breakfast: nothin. Zip zilch nada
Lunch: 7oz ground venison with blue cheese and homemade purple slaw
Dinner: buckle up. I had:
An avocado cucumber salad
Seaweed salad
9 rolls (8 pieces per roll)
2 hand rolls
4 appetizers (4 thin sliced pieces of pepper tuna x2) (6 thin slices of yellowtail w/jalapeño)
And I helped finish off our groups rolls. (Another 30 pieces)

Then I went home and got some gas station premium ice cream and me and the old lady finished that.
It was a feast. This morning I’m feeling awfully stuffed yet but ready to get back on the diet. Well deserved cheat meal.

The best part about it was-
IMG_0053.JPG

Minuscule scale change

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome cheat meal brother! You got me craving some sushi now!

I’m down a couple pounds and waking up looking leaner....only difference is taking Glycøshield, a couple times a day, only one capsule! My diets been crap too but physique hasn’t taken a hit.

I love me some Glycøshield!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
After all that sushi no bump on the scale! Nice!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Awesome cheat meal brother! You got me craving some sushi now!

I’m down a couple pounds and waking up looking leaner....only difference is taking Glycøshield, a couple times a day, only one capsule! My diets been crap too but physique hasn’t taken a hit.

I love me some Glycøshield!
Dude. By far the strongest GDA on the market. It’s not even a question!! Next time I won’t suck and I’ll get a pic!
After all that sushi no bump on the scale! Nice!
Yeah man, I’ll tell you this is no joke! In a day or two it’s like nothing ever happened
Always

Hey all I apologize for being MIA for the last week. After getting things going with the new job I’ve had a lot of paper work and formality crap to take care of but don’t you worry we’re back on track!

In fact. We’ve been eating a little more everyday and the weight loss has continued!! I was sassy and forgot to take all the supps one day but that hasn’t even phased the diet

Dosing is still the same except we have stopped Glycøshield until I carb up or cheat!

Weight: all time low so far was 226 but hovering around 227 in the AM right now. We’re up to 10lbs down in 3 weeks with multiple cheats and a pretty loosely followed “diet”. I can’t complain.

I got some pics for body composition to post soon so you guys can see I’m not just messin with ya. This stuff goes far beyond the scale!! Now that I’m back on track, it’s time for some food porn from cinco de Mayo
IMG_1105.JPG
IMG_1107.JPG

A lot of ceviche, corn salsa, bbq/soda pulled pork all the taco fixings without the carbs. A bunch of guac. Oh and salmon. I did it big.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Food looks good! In for the update pics:)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Food looks good! In for the update pics:)
At the end of this post (or continuation to next one)!

Good morning all! Had an interesting evening to say the least. I had no food prepped in the house and hadn’t eaten since lunch... so I decided I deserved a cheat meal with the help from Chedapalooza so I could document it made sure to take my weight beforehand (228.6) as well so check this out,...

I took 4 caps of Glycøshield before cheating and (forgot) 2 scoops of Lipøshield after cheating.

1 Parøslim upon waking yesterday
1 innøslim upon waking yesterday

My first meal yesterday was 10oz of 85/15 ground beef mixed with ground venison/pork and 2oz pepper jack cheese.

My cheat meal was...
IMG_1168.JPG

Upper left- butterscotch caramel chocolate coconut bar
Upper right- chocolate cream pie ( that has seen better days)
Bottom left- a giant cookie, half choc chip, the other half caramel,
Bottom right- half the apple pie (wasn’t appealing)
Then I followed that up with:
IMG_1169.JPG

2 slices of the wifeys homemade banana bread.

THEN
IMG_1170.JPG

Half of a bag of these chips which are wonderful. They’re softer than Doritos but more flavorful and less messy on the fingers!

And then topped it off with my all-time favorite ice cream...
IMG_1172.JPG

A quart, yes a quart of Cedar Crest Playdough. That is blue moon ice cream with bits of sugar cookie dough throughout,

Not bad for a
Midnight snack eh?

Here’s the part I never understand. 8 hours later my weight is
IMG_1173.JPG

I get you burn calories over night but seriously...? I apparently burned all that food off, and then more 🤷🏼‍♂️

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
And for some progress pics...
IMG_0861.JPG
IMG_0862.JPG
IMG_0053.JPG
IMG_0053.JPG
IMG_0053.JPG

And we even throw in some surgery scars from the end

There will be more pics to come weekly. But keep in mind I can’t workout yet

I expect to drop some more weight today with all the outside work I have ahead of me!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Once your shoulder recovers and you can get back in a routine you will see the progress come!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Once your shoulder recovers and you can get back in a routine you will see the progress come!
For sure man! I’m chompin at the bit- they said I was progressing faster than the usual person so I have actually started pt two weeks earlier than expected while I’m still IN the sling!

Also— never really had any type of lower body vascularity.... but look what came out yesterday
IMG_1179.JPG

Post cheat meal Glycøshield doing work!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! A little leg pump/vascularity.