Taking EQ for the first time, whats the dosage

jkuchac40

Awards
I'm cycling it with cyponate just ended a month of prop.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just out of interest. How come you’ve just ended a month of test prop and are moving straight into cyp and eq?

jkuchac40

Awards
Just out of interest. How come you’ve just ended a month of test prop and are moving straight into cyp and eq?
I just want to have a base line for cutting agent and I was also waiting on my gear to come in. Also I do have any prop left I only have cyp and eq now.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I did and I see 400 to 500 a week which I m asking is it better to do 2 pins aweek or do 4 aweek.
Two pins a week is sufficient on a test/eq cycle unless you were doing very high doses which shouldn’t be your case.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just want to have a base line for cutting agent and I was also waiting on my gear to come in. Also I do have any prop left I only have cyp and eq now.
are you on trt?

how long will you run eq?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will be running cyp and eq no trt. I have 2 10ml viles so probably 3 or 4 months with the cyp
so a month of prop, followed by 3-4 months cyp and eq?

long time to be on a blast bro, how’ve you found recove

jkuchac40

Awards
so a month of prop, followed by 3-4 months cyp and eq?

long time to be on a blast bro, how’ve you found recove
My recovery is great. But i also only do a cycle every couple of years. In college I ran a cycle 6 months and that was 2015. Now this my second time. And after im done with this ill probably wait again for a couple of years.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EQ is the slowest of all gear. It takes 6 weeks to even start working. Most vets suggest taking it for 16 to 20 weeks. Once per week pin is plenty.
Yes 400 mg is a light dose of EQ.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im on my first EQ cycle right now. Started with 500mg and bumped it to 600mg. Little bit of anxiety but no other sides. I would not run if not on trt

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im on my first EQ cycle right now. Started with 500mg and bumped it to 600mg. Little bit of anxiety but no other sides. I would not run if not on trt
What have you noticed so far from the EQ aside from the anxiety you stated already?

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Took it once. Quads got noticeably bigger. But, my tits got awfully sore. Never again.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
unlikely to have been the eq bro. One of the benefits (depending on how you view estrogen) is that it aromatises at about half the rate of test......
This was back in 93. I didn't know **** back then but eq is in the 19 nor category so I do think it was the cause as in prolactin spike.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This was back in 93. I didn't know **** back then but eq is in the 19 nor category so I do think it was the cause as in prolactin spike.
I never like to state fact on aas (I’m not smart enough) but I’m sure that bold isn’t a 19nor bro.

it’s one of the few straight up test derivatives.......so prolactin shouldn’t have been the issue (something else in the stack?).

this wiki page is a really comprehensive list of the aas categories and lists the compounds in each one for easy reference

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Eq is not a 19nor, no effects on prolactin that I know of. If anything I'd say eq is the closest thing you will get to a side effect free steroid

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What have you noticed so far from the EQ aside from the anxiety you stated already?
I’m running 500mg test with it. And did 30mg dbol first 6 weeks. So far I’ve gone from 214 to 225. Around 9% bf whole time. On week 9. Veins are starting to really pop. Love that. Maybe a little more hunger. Seems impossible to put on fat right now. Literally eating at least 4500 calories a day. I also do cardio though. Which seems to have improved due to the extra red blood cells. So up 10 lean pounds so far.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m running 500mg test with it. And did 30mg dbol first 6 weeks. So far I’ve gone from 214 to 225. Around 9% bf whole time. On week 9. Veins are starting to really pop. Love that. Maybe a little more hunger. Seems impossible to put on fat right now.
Sounds hella solid man. Look like the cycle is going good.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Took it once. Quads got noticeably bigger. But, my tits got awfully sore. Never again.
Lmao than it wasn’t EQ. Equipoise barely aromatize and is known to perhaps even lower estrogen in cycles (that’s debatable). EQ didn’t trigger tits soreness or whatever

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lmao than it wasn’t EQ. Equipoise barely aromatize and is known to perhaps even lower estrogen in cycles (that’s debatable). EQ didn’t trigger tits soreness or whatever
Hes got something mixed up, but I cant for the life of me think of what hes confusing it with?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hes got something mixed up, but I cant for the life of me think of what hes confusing it with?
trest would be my best guest.....

(yeah I know it’s should say guess but guest sounds better)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That what happens when people buy wherever on internet without researching lol. Then they give a drug a bad rep but in reality they weren’t even running what they think they were.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haven't see you post for awhile @Smont. Good to see your posts again. If there ever was a break, might of just be checking different threads.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Haven't see you post for awhile @Smont. Good to see your posts again. If there ever was a break, might of just be checking different threads.
Got real busy from November to around the holidays with work and family stuff, just trying to get back in the swing of things so I haven't had much to post about. Trt, a low calorie diet and 2 days a week in the gym dosen't leave me with anything interesting to talk about :(

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got real busy from November to around the holidays with work and family stuff, just trying to get back in the swing of things so I haven't had much to post about. Trt, a low calorie diet and 2 days a week in the gym dosen't leave me with anything interesting to talk about :(
You can allways share your knowledge. And just goof around like I do, lol. But I have been spending too much time on AM lately. Maybe not the best goal for anyone.. Anyhow good to see you.

Last edited:

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
16+ weeks for EQ and anywhere from 400-800mgs per week.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It was 1993 and it was Mexican equipoise. At least on the label. Who knows what was in there. It was real something and made the nips hurt. My bad on the 19 nor.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Probably deca. 19 nor back in 93.
I know, deca t
It was 1993 and it was Mexican equipoise. At least on the label. Who knows what was in there. It was real something and made the nips hurt. My bad on the 19 nor.
Maybe deca, or maybe just testosterone, if you were already on test and now your doubling your dose thinking its eq your estrogen could have skyrocketed.

Mexican steroid market was booming in the 90s, who knows

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just started EQ last Thursday or Friday. Anyone know how to judge the dosing for Equigan? I saw a video from a popular YouTuber , I forget his name , some of you probably watch his videos , and he said and a few others have said 50 of REAL Equigan is like 200 to 250 of regular EQ. I ask YOU because you're vet and know a lot.
Ha ha ............ that's kind of a pun with that last sentence considering what EQ is.
Isn’t equigan just a brand of eq?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just started EQ last Thursday or Friday. Anyone know how to judge the dosing for Equigan? I saw a video from a popular YouTuber , I forget his name , some of you probably watch his videos , and he said and a few others have said 50 of REAL Equigan is like 200 to 250 of regular EQ. I ask YOU because you're vet and know a lot.
Ha ha ............ that's kind of a pun with that last sentence considering what EQ is.
I can help you set dosages for equipoise but unfortunately to my knowledge equigan is just a brand of equipoise? I’m not aware of it being significantly stronger that "regular" equipoise but of course it’s quite possible I’m just not aware of it. I did some research though and couldn’t find any particular info that equigan 50mg would equal 200mg of equipoise

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can help you set dosages for equipoise but unfortunately to my knowledge equigan is just a brand of equipoise? I’m not aware of it being significantly stronger that "regular" equipoise but of course it’s quite possible I’m just not aware of it. I did some research though and couldn’t find any particular info that equigan 50mg would equal 200mg of equipoise
yep, looks exactly like it’s just an eq brand name so I assume this is one of those ‘you need less pharma test cyp than ugl test cyp because it’s stronger’ bollocks statements.

its not stronger, 50mg will only equal 200mg if your ugl under doses. If they use the amount of active compound they say they do then it will basically be the same.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yep, looks exactly like it’s just an eq brand name so I assume this is one of those ‘you need less pharma test cyp than ugl test cyp because it’s stronger’ bollocks statements.

its not stronger, 50mg will only equal 200mg if your ugl under doses. If they use the amount of active compound they say they do then it will basically be the same.
My thoughts exactly.