Taking anabolics/sarms and muscle memory

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys so I got a question; if someone has been on a deficit or underweight purposely for a certain while but in the past had alot more lean body mass and strength what happens if they go back to that inital stage when they were much more muscular naturally while also hopping on juice or sarms? Like for example say I am 170lbs right now at 12% bodyfat, but used to be 190lbs at 14%, obviously muscle memory comes into play when I go back to eating more, to get back to what I used to be. Will I gain even more muscle if I hope on anabolics/sarms while going through this initial muscle memory phase like from 170lbs-190lbs to the 200lb range? Hope I didn't make this to sound to retarded. Only reason why I want to get on SARMs are they are going to be banned soon and I just want to try it before they are off the market.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
In for answers. But if you’re going to do this why not use actual gear instead of Sarms bro? If you really want to maximize.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah im talking about either or, but really want to try SARMs first since they do a lil less shut down; and I have not messed with any type of enhancement like pro hormones, sarms, anabolics etc before. But that whole discussion can turn into another topic. But I am very interested to the response to my question.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
yeah im talking about either or, but really want to try SARMs first since they do a lil less shut down; and I have not messed with any type of enhancement like pro hormones, sarms, anabolics etc before. But that whole discussion can turn into another topic. But I am very interested to the response to my question.
Logically I feel it would speed up the process by a lot. I feel as if you can gain more especially if that was not your genetic limit.

Just as long as factors like nutrition, sleep, and training are in place. The gear you’ll take will only make it more likely depending on what you take.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Btw I’m also in the same boat as you, except I had to stop due to injury.

I’m 6 months in after 5 years off and the gains are coming. It was mostly stupid increases in strength and now the size is starting to develop.

I want to do the same thing as you. Only thing that has kept me from it is the thought of getting hurt again and going bald. Since I’m prone to both lol.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean I've been lifting for a while; just been staying at same bodyfat and weight for a while for a few reasons, but want to get bigger again. Probably past few years I've eating at maintenance or slightly at a deficit maintaining what I had, maybe put on a few lbs of muscle. I know I can reach my past weight again no question and probably even more than that, but would like to be like at around 190lbs at the same bodyfat as I am at right now while bulking. Thats why I was seeing with the muscle memory on top of taking an enhancement would like to know if it taking something while regaining lost mass was something someone ever did or experienced.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I mean I've been lifting for a while; just been staying at same bodyfat and weight for a while for a few reasons, but want to get bigger again. Probably past few years I've eating at maintenance or slightly at a deficit maintaining what I had, maybe put on a few lbs of muscle. I know I can reach my past weight again no question and probably even more than that, but would like to be like at around 190lbs at the same bodyfat as I am at right now while bulking. Thats why I was seeing with the muscle memory on top of taking an enhancement would like to know if it taking something while regaining lost mass was something someone ever did or experienced.
How long has it been since you were at that weight?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Answer yes if the muscle gain isn't absurdly much lower than before. If I weigh 200 with 3% bf and now 120 it's impossible to gain that back with one cycle.

You could end up at 180 and have more lean muscle than at 190 or end up the same as before or even above cause that gain isn't extremely dramatic.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would eat more and train hard for a few months and you will probably put on muscle pretty fast. Then when the muscle memory gains stall out add anabolics

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In my experience the compounds get you back to that muscle memory spot incredibly fast. Like your body is begging to put that muscle back on and as long as your eating and training, etc. Your golden.had no problem getting past that point as well during the same cycle.