Taking 5 days inbetween finishing LGD4033 and administering clomid

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Hey yall,

I'm headding to mexico soon directly after finishing my 8 week LGD4033 cycle. I will be there for 5 days.

I started 1 week at 5mg to get my receptors warmed up. Then ran 5 weeks at 10mg and the last 2 weeks at 15mg. Made some great gains, all in all great sarm cycle.

My question is instead of having to deal with the possible catastrophe of getting my clomid into mexico and back into the states, what would it look like post cycle wise if I were to just wait 5 days after administering my last 15mg drop to start my clomid in my PCT? I will already have controlled labs M-test with me on the trip that I'll start the day I leave. Will 5 days without clomid be that detrimental to my pct or will I be fine with the short layoff?

Thank you to anyone that can give me any input

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You'll be fine waiting 5 days. You could probably just get it there, use it while there and toss it before coming back.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My friend you are going to MEXICO..............buy some when you get there the pharmacy will have that and many other goodies. Just don't try to bring them back but enjoy your self down there.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Thanks gents I thought about that as well. I've always heard stories about mex pharmacies and just being able to walk up. Is there truth to that though? Can I literally just walk up to a pharmacy counter and ask for the mexican version of clomid (clomifeno) without a prescription? Forgive my ignorance and lack of research

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You honestly should not have an issue taking a SERM in and out of Mexico.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
From the research I've done....
US Customs and Border Protection allows 50 doses of medication without a prescription, as long as it's a drug that is available in a US pharmacy.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How do you figure? Wouldnt it be an issue bringing it back across the border without some filed form with it?
Mainly not an issue because you aren't searched. I've brought cuban cigars back into the states in the past before cuban trade was allowed.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks gents I thought about that as well. I've always heard stories about mex pharmacies and just being able to walk up. Is there truth to that though? Can I literally just walk up to a pharmacy counter and ask for the mexican version of clomid (clomifeno) without a prescription? Forgive my ignorance and lack of research
😂