Taken SARMS for a week - how much shut down/PCT length?

Gator762

Awards
I started 20 mg of Osta along with 2x Mass GH (8 mg of LGD-4033 and 20 mg of MK-677)

I was feeling great, then strained my lower back squeezing out a few extra reps doing some rows. :(

It's only been a week, so I was thinking if I took the Clomid I have for a week and followed up with the M-Test I have until my back is feeling solid again I should be good? No bloods but seems relatively sane dosages guessing I shouldn't be too shut down yet. I'm tempted to press on, but with the back it will be hard to really push hard until it heals up which will likely be a number or weeks which seems like a waste of a good chunk of the cycle. Unless Osta is going to have me heal up a muscle strain like a beast. Broscience says it might but not much to back it up. Ordered some BPC-157 to hopefully get back on track soon.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Me personally I wouldn't take anything, its only been a week. Theres most likely very little, if any suppression. I feel you on the injury tho. I just tore my rotator cuff a few weeks ago, just starting to get back into gym

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clomid is cheap so I’d run it. Also suppression doesn’t take that long. Sarms didn’t end up working how they are suppose to.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You dont need to take anything. A week wont do much of anything with SARMS.

Gator762

Awards
Me personally I wouldn't take anything, its only been a week. Theres most likely very little, if any suppression. I feel you on the injury tho. I just tore my rotator cuff a few weeks ago, just starting to get back into gym
Good luck, been there done that & got the lousy T-shirt.

This is killin me, as my back honestly isn't doing too bad now. When I did it I thought I was screwed, lifting my right leg was like a 8-9/10 on the pain scale. I've been icing it, next day was way better. Could lift right leg without much pain at all. Less than a week later yesterday, I was able to do really light rows at about 40% of my lifting weight without pain. Lat pulldowns at 60% weight. Next day (today) doing alright.

What's killing me is taking a break or just keeping on.