TADALAFIL 30ML X 20MG Dosing (Amino asylum)

leopp

Awards
This is somewhat urgent.

whats a proper dosing for liquid tadalafil to get good pump and erection? thanks.

I also have back up SILDENAFIL 30ML X 50MG. If anyone can share separate dosing for sildenafil please

leopp

Awards
Accidental double post. Please help delete this thread.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
30 mg is a very high dose. When I take this much I have boners galore at the expense of a pounding headache, pronounced nasal congestion, and puffy face. I would reduce intake to 5-10 mg daily (you'll have to play with dosing of the liquid to find your sweet spot). You be plenty hard when needed (probably even more so) and this will give you the pump you want. Wear loose fitting shorts in the gym because you are likely to be hard much of the time whether you want to be or not.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
30 mg is a very high dose. When I take this much I have boners galore at the expense of a pounding headache, pronounced nasal congestion, and puffy face. I would reduce intake to 5-10 mg daily (you'll have to play with dosing of the liquid to find your sweet spot). You be plenty hard when needed (probably even more so) and this will give you the pump you want. Wear loose fitting shorts in the gym because you are likely to be hard much of the time whether you want to be or not.
Agreed^ 5–10mg works great for me

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately no C has ever worked for me other than Aspire36.

I've tried various brands too.

As others mentioned, and the highest dosed pills I've seen are 20mg? 30mg is overkill.