• First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what are the benefit? Similar to ATP supplement?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what are the benefit? Similar to ATP supplement?
Adenosine is a chemical that is present in all human cells. It readily combines with phosphate to form various chemical compounds including adenosine monophosphate (AMP) and adenosine triphosphate (ATP). People use it for medicine.

AMP is taken by mouth for treating shingles (herpes zoster infection) and a blood disorder called porphyria cutanea tarda.

ATP is used under the tongue to increase physical energy. It is also given intravenously (by IV) for treating acute kidney failure, multiple organ failure, high blood pressure in lung arteries (pulmonary hypertension), cystic fibrosis, lung cancer, weight loss associated with cancer, and controlling blood pressure during anesthesia and surgery. It is also used for cardiac stress tests.

Healthcare providers give adenosine intravenously for treating surgical pain and nerve pain, pulmonary hypertension, and certain types of irregular heartbeat. It is also given for controlling blood pressure during anesthesia and surgery and for heart tests called cardiac stress tests.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey Guys, Triton (TD TAA) is on BOGO FREE until Sunday 4/18/21 111:59pm EST.

Don't miss out on this great introductory sale, on a Great new product!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump. Get em while the getting's good!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Less than 3 hours left on the BOGO FREE Introductory Sale for TAA.

Don't miss thIs Great deal, Gentlemen!

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have 4 or the Titan bottles to go with 8 Ursa Major bottles..... looking foward to running them together along with some Invictus and Ultra Hard................
i hope to hear about this outcome!!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I decided to "just" run the TAA/Ursa Major and Invictus. I'm going to save the Ultra Hard for my 3-AD/Triumphilis run after this is done.

I'm limited on time so I won't run a log but can update here.

Stats: 50 years old/14%BF/6'1" 226 lbs and stay in pretty good shape year round.

I'm going to run Ursa Major at 3ml/day and TAA at 1.5ml/day both for 8 weeks. I'll run the Invictus at 1 ml/day for the same 8 weeks. (8 bottles of Ursa Major-4 bottles of TAA and 2 bottles of Invictus)

So far I'm 5 days in... nothing physically noticable yet but a nice "warm" feeling after slathering in the "sauce"! Seem to be sweating a bit more but hard to tell since the weather is warming up as well. I'll be eating at or slightly below maintenance as I want to do a bit of a recomp- maintain muscle and lose some fat. I actually love the smell of the TAA and Ursa Major- smells like Tea Tree oil to me!