T911 And My Mission

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
No problem. You'll be good to go. I actually do 3 on workout days 2 on off. Stay positive and work hard. If you need advice about T911 let me know.
This is exactly how I run it unless Im doing two workouts a day.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Question regarding new t-911, will it have some kind of effect on endurance (increase or decrease)? Might do the first dose prior to running uphills.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Question regarding new t-911, will it have some kind of effect on endurance (increase or decrease)? Might do the first dose prior to running uphills.
I believe it won't decrease it. I've been on it for awhile.I get a nice jolt about 10 minutes after I take it.

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
I ran two bottles through six weeks. My libido was through the roof. And to me 911 felt like an upper. It's great.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
I believe it won't decrease it. I've been on it for awhile.I get a nice jolt about 10 minutes after I take it.
I ran two bottles through six weeks. My libido was through the roof. And to me 911 felt like an upper. It's great.
Thanks for the response guys, appreciate it.
-Mission, after that 10 minute jolt that you had after dosing, does it feel like your strength, endurance, stamina are increasing or feels constant throughout your workout?
-anabolicinsdr, did you dose according the bottle or had extra dose when needed? also planning on getting 2bottles. THanks again guys great help.

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Thanks for the response guys, appreciate it.
-Mission, after that 10 minute jolt that you had after dosing, does it feel like your strength, endurance, stamina are increasing or feels constant throughout your workout?
-anabolicinsdr, did you dose according the bottle or had extra dose when needed? also planning on getting 2bottles. THanks again guys great help.
I dont treat supplements as something to take "as needed" I believe a compound for the most part has to accumulate in your system to feel the real effects... when i take something, I always start out believing it wont work (because i dont want to hype myself up and build up a placebo effect) that way, any results I get are genuine and not based on mind over matter BS...

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Solid new avi Mission, arms are looking cut!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Solid new avi Mission, arms are looking cut!
Thanks D. T911 has been good to me. Halfway thru the second bottle and sad that I'm gonna have to hang it up for 6 weeks. Strength for me hasn't been thru the roof but noticeable and subtle physique changes are very apparent. My diet wasn't the greatest but I'm happy with the progress of T911. Would recommend and definitely use again.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Thanks man, I agree the strength wasnt all around, it was more in the arms and back for me, but not so much anywhere else. Glad you are loving it though!

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
This stuff looks good, thanks for the information on it.