T3 vs Trimax????

FLSUCIO

Awards
Hey everyone.. quick question!

I have taken trimax before, and of course as we all know, it makes you use the bathroom wayyyyyyyyy more! lol
but does T3 do the same? cause im on day 4 now and i havent seen that yet? so i was curious>???????? thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLSUCIO

Awards
anyone???????? aww come on, someone has to know this!! :)

Justin

Justin

Awards
Never taken Trimax... but when I was on T3, i didnt make any extra trips to the bathroom.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've used both, currently on day 10 of T3 (50x3, 75x3, 100x3, 125) and I'm not impressed. Maybe my memory is making it better than it was, but Trimax was way more potent then T3 seems to be. I added in some clen this morning and that really seemed to make a difference, even at only 60 mcg. I have a small reserve of Trimax, so I may have to break into that if the T3 doesnt work out. Finally, to answer your question, no, no increased activity with T3 for me either. It sure would be nice to have Trimax back...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
T3 doesn't even compare to Trimax IMO. I wish it was still being sold. :(

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Ah, crap. I'm going to run my first test on T3 in a few weeks. I tested out Trimax before it was gone, and I liked it. I hope I'm not disappointed :(.

FLSUCIO

Awards
well ill keep you posted as to how i feel... im on day 5 now and im running at 120 today and i have felt a bit lethargic at first but now im ok.. yeah im down 3lbs ? but its different from trimax, il keep you posted!!
out!!!!!!!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
well ill keep you posted as to how i feel... im on day 5 now and im running at 120 today and i have felt a bit lethargic at first but now im ok.. yeah im down 3lbs ? but its different from trimax, il keep you posted!!
out!!!!!!!!
You may want to consider running a lower dose. It may not drop the fat as fast as Trimax but it is extremely catabolic to all tissue at high doses and will widdle your LBM in a hurry. Are you taking an Anabolic/Androgenic compound with the T3?

FLSUCIO

Awards
im considering doing a front load of 10mgs a day of superdrol for about 10 days till i get my epistane and then running that the duration?? how would that sound????????

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
im considering doing a front load of 10mgs a day of superdrol for about 10 days till i get my epistane and then running that the duration?? how would that sound????????

Honestly, you really should have made your considerations BEFORE starting the cycle. That being said, I recommend lowering the dose considerably and adding an anabolic to stalve off muscle loss. What anabolic to use is as subjective as it gets.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, you really should have made your considerations BEFORE starting the cycle. That being said, I recommend lowering the dose considerably and adding an anabolic to stalve off muscle loss. What anabolic to use is as subjective as it gets.
Agreed, always think ahead, best way to make gains.

stylediva

Awards
posting for a friend who wants to try Thyrotabs. Has anyone ever tried this? If yes, would Thyrotabs be as effective as Trimax for dropping fat?

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not even close in my experience. I tried Thyrotabs but got nothing from them. To be even more expensive than Trimax, I had high hopes it would be at least similar. I would recommend saving your money. Do a search on some logs, I don't think there are many out there, which may be an indication of it's effectiveness.

skratch

Awards
T3,t2,t4 are all weak sauce compared to tiractricol,I have tried them all.I would literally crap the food out of me 10 min after eating while being on trimax.I noticed nothing on t3 and a little hotter on t2 t4 made me feel like ****.

I have seen a study that showed triac 10 fold more power than t3.

Edit: No sourcing of PH's, Research etc etc. Plus there's a auction section. PM's aren't really the place to make these deals.

Last edited by a moderator:
swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Man Trimax was the SHIZNITS!!! That stuff had insanely ripped! Have not mathced that level of leaness, but have come very close with hard work:thumbsup: ! And yes more:toilet: :dump: with Trimax. Never took T3, started to one time but stopped right away cause it made me feel like crap! Wish they would bring back Trimax:sad:! I'm contemplating giving Thyrotabs a run and see how it goes.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
What was the active called in Trimax again? Titriac something

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Triaticol ... sp?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/14303-tri-max.html?highlight=trimax
Baselines taken 4/9/04 TSH 1.43; T3 142.86; T4 6.9; Free T4 1.30

Today 4/16/04 Been on 1 cap 2X/day for 4 days now TSH 0.04; T3 665.97; T4 4.4; Free T4 1.09

Good **** :D
T3 >800 (above linearity for the machine :eek: ); T4 2.1; Free T4 0.84

And the fat is straight MELTING off my abs (Drip, drip... Clean up on Isle 4 :p )
T3 diluted 1:2 684.26
1368.52 ng/dl of T3 on 3caps/day of Tri-Max

Get it while it's hot!!!

I just found out that there's a test for Free T3 that the machine will do, but we're out of reagent :( Out of reagent for Total T4 too, but Free T4 was 0.90, and TSH was (you guessed it) 0.00:)
Holla!:head:

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Maybe someone in this thread can answer the question I've been asking for a while. What is the issue with tirtricol? It's not a steroid, so it doesnt fall under that umbrella, it's not prescribed (right?) so it's not that. So is it illegal to sell, illegal to posses, just prohibited to be sold, or what? Please, no "it's illegal" without a reason, if you really dont know. Thanks for all knowledgeable responses.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I've give my right arm for more Trimax. NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING cut me up like that. Oh great Trimax, where are you when I need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come back to me, come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BMW

Awards
  • Established
I've give my right arm for more Trimax. NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING cut me up like that. Oh great Trimax, where are you when I need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come back to me, come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
give up you right nut and $60 and its yours :D

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
give up you right nut and $60 and its yours :D
Don't even tempt me... I swear I'm looking at it right now trying to figure out if it's expendable....

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So if there was an alternative, and it was sold in different concentrations than Trimax was, what or how would it be used? For example:

A) Pills (Triacana) .35 mcg, recommended at 10-14 per day.

B) Tiratricol in Bac Water, 280mcg/ml, 50 ml bottles, unknown dosage.

I thought Trimax WAS triacana, but at 4.9 mcg.day, example A is a tiny fraction of the dosage in Trimax (2 mg/pill if I remember right).

The aqueous solution is more concentrated, but still not up to Trimax. Doesn't Triacana = Tiratricol? Would the aqueous be for local injections, thus a lower concentration? I think I've seen a site where they talked about using it for local fat loss by injection, but it sounded kind of hokey. PLEASE feel free to straighten me out, the more I research, the more confused I get.

Last edited:
not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
So if there was an alternative, and it was sold in different concentrations than Trimax was, what or how would it be used? For example:

A) Pills (Triacana) .35 mcg, recommended at 10-14 per day.

B) Tiratricol in Bac Water, 280mcg/ml, 50 ml bottles, unknown dosage.

I thought Trimax WAS triacana, but at 4.9 mcg.day, example A is a tiny fraction of the dosage in Trimax (2 mg/pill if I remember right).

The aqueous solution is more concentrated, but still not up to Trimax. Doesn't Triacana = Tiratricol? Would the aqueous be for local injections, thus a lower concentration? I think I've seen a site where they talked about using it for local fat loss by injection, but it sounded kind of hokey. PLEASE feel free to straighten me out, the more I research, the more confused I get.
Tricana is NOT tiratricol.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK. So here is what I do know.
Trimax = tiratricol
What would the aqueous be used for, since it is such a low concentration?

What is triacana? Does it work as well as tiratricol?

PS- from the Dicana Mfg:
(I've seen the same equivalency made elsewhere, but this was the quickest one I found)

-Dicana FAQ

What is Dicana?
Dicana is a proprietary combination of patent pending Diiodothyroacetic acid isomers. Dicana works by increasing protein synthesis through calorie repartitioning while simultaneously causing an increase in body temperature and oxygen consumption for extreme fat loss without muscle catabolism. Dicana has direct reversible pathways to T3, Triacana (tiratricol) and T2 and therefore acts as a precursor to these powerful fat shredding compounds.

What are T3, Triacana, and T2?
T3 and T2 are thyroid hormones, and Triacana is a metabolite on T3. The thyroid is basically the key metabolic regulator in your body. Thyroid hormones are capable of the following:
- Increased oxygen consumption (metabolic rate)
- Increased thermogenesis (heat production)
- Increased number of beta adrenergic receptors in the heart, skeletal muscle, adipose tissues, and lymphocytes (these receptors bind fat mobilizing hormones)
- Increased sensitivity to catecholamines (fat mobilizing, fight or flight hormones)
- Increased number of red blood cells and increased oxygen delivery
- Increased lypolysis

Last edited:

nat

Awards
I have an old bottle of something named
TRICANA not TRIACANA
Its active ingredient is labeled Tiratricol 1000mcg a pill,

Two questions. Is this stuff worth using, or anyone know
anything about it. Second there is an expiration date of 02/02
but it has been properly stored and still is sealed with plastic all around the bottle.

Any help would be appreciated

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I have an old bottle of something named
TRICANA not TRIACANA
Its active ingredient is labeled Tiratricol 1000mcg a pill,

Two questions. Is this stuff worth using, or anyone know
anything about it. Second there is an expiration date of 02/02
but it has been properly stored and still is sealed with plastic all around the bottle.

Any help would be appreciated
That's Trimax basically. You can feel free to send it my way and I'll test it out for you :)

skratch

Awards
Can we get some more info on why we can't buy and sell this stuff anymore?

can custom share some info since he used to sell it.

I know syntrax was the first to use it and got slammed hard by the fda too.

Its not a steroid and we have real t2 ava from san so whats the big Fing deal with trimax.

cant this be sold for reseach or somthing?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Me wanna knows too BOSS!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I bet Matt P would know fo sho!

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll bump, since it's not just me asking anymore.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
<~~~ pondering how much I could could get for my unopened bottle of omega trimax hmmm

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I found 1 place that claims it has it in stock, I dont know how legit it is. Im not sure if I can post a link. If mod says its alright I will give the link.

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
so, can you get Trimax anywhere in any form these days?

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I found 1 place that claims it has it in stock, I dont know how legit it is. Im not sure if I can post a link. If mod says its alright I will give the link.
Send me a Pm...

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure I know which place you guys are talking about and that place isn't actually up and going. You can place an order but it never asks for payment info, etc.

GAY

Modoc

Awards
Trimax certainly was effective, but it chewed up LBM with a vengeance. I wouldn't want to take it again unless I was juiced to the gills.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure I know which place you guys are talking about and that place isn't actually up and going. You can place an order but it never asks for payment info, etc.

GAY
Yep, been there too. I was all excited as it let me place my order. When it went all the way through the process without asking to get paid, I knew it was too good to be true. I read that they were bought by another well know "supply website", but I guess they didn't carry this product through the transition. At least it's not on the new web site where I could find it.

The stuff below is still out there, but I'm not sure how effective it is at such a low concentration, and why it's in water. On another board they were talking that it was the best thyroid hormone you could use as a transdermal. I haven't been able to find any more info on that though.

Tiratricol in Bac Water, 280mcg/ml, 50 ml bottles