T3 Vs. CLEN the ultimate showdown!!!

T3 (Cytomel) or CLEN

• Total voters

Bodybuilder20

Awards
Hey guys,

Just wanted to get your thoughts on your preference for weight loss supps.
T3 (Cytomel) or Clenbuterol

Thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
some people dont respond well to clen but most people respond to T3 however if its not ran with an anabolic it can cause muscle wasting.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Combining them is usually how it is with those two. But there are lots of things that influence that decisicion

nateo1979

Awards
some people dont respond well to clen but most people respond to T3 however if its not ran with an anabolic it can cause muscle wasting.
Personally from my experience I think the muscle wasting is overrated. I have done both Tiratricol (tricana, Triax, Adipokentix) and cytomel. In case you do not know Tiratricol is a metabolite of cytomel. Supplement companies where bottling it up and celling before the feds made them take it off around 1999/2000.

Tiratricol worked awesome ripped me to shreds. Cytomel is supposed to be stronger but I didnt like it that much. I think because I was ffffinggggg around with my diet. If you eat a good diet and dont lower your carbs to low. You wont have muscle wasting (in my opinion and personal experience). Make sure you monitor your dose. Just remember more is not better.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
t3 always works for me the only thing is I need to be oncycle to run it because i worry too much about it taking my muscle without anabolics in me clen i can run anytime or even mix it in my napalm and not worry about the jitters which were never that strong for me either way

Alek

Awards
T3 hands down.

My reasons: You don't feel any different, except that you have a bit more energy and clarity. In fact, you just wake up 3 weeks later and you're like holy f*k!! What happened to my waist, I'm swimming in my pants :)

Clen - you feel like you're doing light cardio all day, prone to headaches, its illegal for humans in lots of countries for a reason (not without prescription, but for humans)... its not nearly as safe (you can definetely overdose) and its just not worth it. I mean, throw in an IF here and there and you get the same results much faster.

t3 is more like a supplement, I mean you really just supplement your natural system
clen - bah :)

Violator4200

Awards
Hey guys.. i havnt been on here for about 2 yrs but i was wondering if using t3 and clen together has too many bad side effects and make me lose much muscle... I'v used clen plent of times and it is decent... i just want to get leaner and keep my muscle... i get big pretty easily but i dont want to get bigger...Thanks

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Hey guys.. i havnt been on here for about 2 yrs but i was wondering if using t3 and clen together has too many bad side effects and make me lose much muscle... I'v used clen plent of times and it is decent... i just want to get leaner and keep my muscle... i get big pretty easily but i dont want to get bigger... and also if anyone can maybe pm me with a legitimate site i can get both from.. i lost the website i used to get the clen from.. Thank you
Violator you violated a forum rule - No asking for sources!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never use t3 without being "on" but another way to take clen is mixing it with napalm that is a great way to get benefits without some of they sides you get through oral delivery.

gerby

Awards
I tried clen before, but I think it was bunk. I didn't feel any different even on 120mcg/day. I thought about doing t3 during a cutting cycle, but the more research I did the more risky the whole thing seemed to me. Messing with the thyroid can be dangerous. Many people have had to go on permanent thyroid replacement therapy after just one cycle of thyroid hormone. This is some of the stuff I've read on other threads and whatnot, so I'd love to hear what you guys think of this phenomenon. Apparently, the thyroid gland doesn't bounce back as surely or as readily as the HPTA. Agree? Disagree?

bigdeepsquats

Awards
I tried clen before, but I think it was bunk. I didn't feel any different even on 120mcg/day. I thought about doing t3 during a cutting cycle, but the more research I did the more risky the whole thing seemed to me. Messing with the thyroid can be dangerous. Many people have had to go on permanent thyroid replacement therapy after just one cycle of thyroid hormone. This is some of the stuff I've read on other threads and whatnot, so I'd love to hear what you guys think of this phenomenon. Apparently, the thyroid gland doesn't bounce back as surely or as readily as the HPTA. Agree? Disagree?
I heard that pasta post t3 cycle can help boost thyroid hormones back! must be from the extra carbs! :donut: