T3- side effects and dosage

kevker

Awards
Hi all, a quick question about T3. It appears as I get older, side effects form everything I take seem to increase (probably because of my bodies inability to overcome things, I'm 53). Used to use T3 with no probs in the past, 25mcg either 3 times daily (as per the newest idea of dosing, and also as 75mcg just before bed, which was the old style of taking it). Now when I take it I get an upset stomach with diarrhea, which I know is a common side effect. Is there a way around this, as with my job I'm driving a lot during the day, so as you can imagine, it can get quite inconvenient.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First step for me, I’d start lower. Use a tiny amount and work up to your regular dose. It’s possible you may just not tolerate it so well anymore, and you’ll need to use less or none at all.

Hbbhhbbh

Awards
  • Best Answer
what t3 is it? Reason I ask when I use ugl t3 I get a really bad stomach, when I use pharma there’s no issues.

Hbbhhbbh

Awards
  • Best Answer
That’s actually a good t3 product so I’m not sure why it’s causing the issue.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
used to be a fave of mine until i read new research that it can increase heart weight within just 4 weeks. dont touch it now