Khjack296

Awards
160 pound female
18% bf
25 years old.

35mcg t3
40mcg clen on 1 weeks, off one week.
15mg anavar, split up.

1/2 way through and hoping to lean out, t3 and clen seem to be defeating the purpose of fat loss since I'm STARVING. Should I drop the t3, then drop the Clen? I have some N2slin, may swap out t3/clen for that. Any advice is appreciated

In heavy training, that's not an issue.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
160 pound female
18% bf
25 years old.

35mcg t3
15mg anavar, split up.

1/2 way through and hoping to lean out, t3 and clen seem to be defeating the purpose of fat loss since I'm STARVING. Should I drop the t3, then drop the Clen? I have some N2slin, may swap out t3/clen for that. Any advice is appreciated

How's your diet? Have you used any slin products?

You could add in a thermogenic or appetite suppressant if you don't want to drop anything.

Khjack296

Awards
I haven't tried it before.
Diets pretty on point. I was 250 lbs, then 130, and now 160, I've always been able to manipulate my diet to make myself look a certain way, but I'm eating more then antypically would because I'm starving. 24/7

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried it before.
Diets pretty on point. I was 250 lbs, then 130, and now 160, I've always been able to manipulate my diet to make myself look a certain way, but I'm eating more then antypically would because I'm starving. 24/7
I would go with a suppressant first since its the easier route. How are you with stims?

You would have to adjust your carb intake for the slin.

Khjack296

Awards
I'm alright on stims but not preferred. What are you reccomending?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Well, you could do a basic ECA stack.

Or:

OxyMax XT
Thermogenesis v2
HydroxyElite

There are plenty others that I'm not thinking of right now.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
160 pound female
18% bf
25 years old.

35mcg t3
15mg anavar, split up.

Being hungry is part of cutting. T3 will make you hungry. Deal with it darling! :)

Also, if you take advantage of the hunger and move to a low carb diet, you'll have easier control over binging and you won't dive into the pantry looking for sweets in the wee hours of the night. I've learned a lot about women by watching my wife compete and do this stuff. I know what you meant by "starving" - you meant not just for anything but specifically carbs. This is what happens on a low carb diet that does not completely remove sugars from it.

Go Keto for 3-4 days and start taking 2-4 TBSP of MCT per day and you'll have control over that hunger in no time. Other things to consider is getting some apple pectin supplement in capsule form. Take 1-2 of those 2-3 times per day with MCT in your meal and a very low carb diet and you will not only shred up but stop being so hungry too.

As mentioned above (I think) - ECA, more specifically, Ephedrine, will do a very good job at killing hunger as does Yohimbine HCI.

And one more thought -- to be fair, women have it tougher in a few ways - particularly with monthly estrogen changes (even when you are on the pill) you have changes in estrogen that makes you indecisive on sweet vs. salty foods and also your body is low on certain nutrients and for whatever reason chocolate has all the endorphins that your body is missing in the process of menstruating. Hence the widespread craving for the chocolate during periods. So there's that too. And finally, women do not have favorable changes in leptin/insulin/glucagon to reduce hunger after a good workout like men do. Most men will not be interested in pounding food right after a challenging and productive resistance training routine. Women on the other hand do not get any changes in the hunger hormones and instead just put themselves in a depleted phase - which leads to increased hunger out of necessity for replenishment of glycogen. I also think women tend to get ornery when their blood glucose levels drop into deep fat burning stages which further explains the unfavorable response to hunger after working out.

Of all things I notice about difference between me and my wife when it comes to cutting for a show and being hungry is that for myself, eating delicious "out-of-boundary" foods or going over my macros for that meal is a matter of desire. I desire to do so and sometimes the desire is overwhelming but in most cases I can just talk myself down. For my wife, when she gets hungry and is unable to eat, she loses her ability to function and think normally and literally loses all interest in anything else. It's like fight or flight takes over and she is purely instinctive to get her stomach fed, lol. Even if she isn't particularly craving sweets, when she is hungry, it's not a "that'd be so nice to have" mentality to her. It's a "I'm gonna pull the b&%$! card and make everyone around me miserable until someone feeds me", lol. So I don't take your situation lightly because I think women experience a considerably more hopeless response to hunger than men do.

BTW, if you really are only 18% body fat @ 160lbs I bet you are potential bombshell material with all that mass..unless you were really tall but even at 5'8" you'd still be thick in all the right places.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
BTW, if you really are only 18% body fat @ 160lbs I bet you are potential bombshell material with all that mass..unless you were really tall but even at 5'8" you'd still be thick in all the right places.
Haha ok I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that.

But in all seriousness, Ephedrine>Yohimbe.

Some people (like me) have bad reactions to Yohimbe and Rauwolscine. Mainly debilitating anxiety and whatnot. So if you go that route, just look at the ingredients and be careful. You might not have to worry about it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and please whatever you do, don't take Ephedrine with Clen ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Use EC between clen use, not concurrently.

I would bump the clen use to 2 weeks at a time as well

2 weeks clen, 2 EC, repeat
T3 throughout

You'll be melting off fat with a decent diet

Khjack296

Awards
Thank you for your response! And I'm only 5'5", I'm a brick **** house.

I appreciate your input!!! I've cut without t3/clean before and never had such a hunger problem. The more muscle mass I get, the harder it is to cut. I feel like that makes no sense, but whatever.

Thanks again!!!

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
160 pound female
18% bf
25 years old.

35mcg t3
15mg anavar, split up.

Metformin 1000 mg 3x a day will *crush* your appetite and your cravings for carbs. It will also ensure that any carbs you eat are pushed to muscle and liver glycogen. Intranasal insulin spray is also a superb appetite suppressant.

Khjack296

Awards
I'm going to try to switch my t3 doseage to PM instead of AM, see how that goes

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm being lazy and didn't check at the top but have you tried BCAAs? I use them mainly for appetite when I cant eat right away. Gives your body something to process. Could help.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too jittery? Lol
I've found low doses of both (after building a tolerance to Clen) works well. Sounds scary but I stay on top of my blood thinners and Taurine supplementation.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I've found low doses of both (after building a tolerance to Clen) works well. Sounds scary but I stay on top of my blood thinners and Taurine supplementation.
Yeah I couldn't do it. Albuteral made me jittery. I could only imagine clen with other stims.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I couldn't do it. Albuteral made me jittery. I could only imagine clen with other stims.
I don't know these feels. Use 70-80mcg doses of clen easy stacked with ephedrine.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm somewhat sensitive to stims.
Which is why everyone should always start with just one stimulant and go from there. Blood thinners and anything that addresses irregular heart rhythm and angina should be used on cycles of stuff like this.

L-Theanine @ 200-400mg/day is a BIG help to make sure that new and higher dose of stimulants doesn't take you over the top.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Which is why everyone should always start with just one stimulant and go from there. Blood thinners and anything that addresses irregular heart rhythm and angina should be used on cycles of stuff like this.

L-Theanine @ 200-400mg/day is a BIG help to make sure that new and higher dose of stimulants doesn't take you over the top.
I couldn't agree more.

MMKELS

MMKELS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Being hungry is part of cutting. T3 will make you hungry. Deal with it darling! :)

Also, if you take advantage of the hunger and move to a low carb diet, you'll have easier control over binging and you won't dive into the pantry looking for sweets in the wee hours of the night. I've learned a lot about women by watching my wife compete and do this stuff. I know what you meant by "starving" - you meant not just for anything but specifically carbs. This is what happens on a low carb diet that does not completely remove sugars from it.

Go Keto for 3-4 days and start taking 2-4 TBSP of MCT per day and you'll have control over that hunger in no time. Other things to consider is getting some apple pectin supplement in capsule form. Take 1-2 of those 2-3 times per day with MCT in your meal and a very low carb diet and you will not only shred up but stop being so hungry too.

As mentioned above (I think) - ECA, more specifically, Ephedrine, will do a very good job at killing hunger as does Yohimbine HCI.

And one more thought -- to be fair, women have it tougher in a few ways - particularly with monthly estrogen changes (even when you are on the pill) you have changes in estrogen that makes you indecisive on sweet vs. salty foods and also your body is low on certain nutrients and for whatever reason chocolate has all the endorphins that your body is missing in the process of menstruating. Hence the widespread craving for the chocolate during periods. So there's that too. And finally, women do not have favorable changes in leptin/insulin/glucagon to reduce hunger after a good workout like men do. Most men will not be interested in pounding food right after a challenging and productive resistance training routine. Women on the other hand do not get any changes in the hunger hormones and instead just put themselves in a depleted phase - which leads to increased hunger out of necessity for replenishment of glycogen. I also think women tend to get ornery when their blood glucose levels drop into deep fat burning stages which further explains the unfavorable response to hunger after working out.

Of all things I notice about difference between me and my wife when it comes to cutting for a show and being hungry is that for myself, eating delicious "out-of-boundary" foods or going over my macros for that meal is a matter of desire. I desire to do so and sometimes the desire is overwhelming but in most cases I can just talk myself down. For my wife, when she gets hungry and is unable to eat, she loses her ability to function and think normally and literally loses all interest in anything else. It's like fight or flight takes over and she is purely instinctive to get her stomach fed, lol. Even if she isn't particularly craving sweets, when she is hungry, it's not a "that'd be so nice to have" mentality to her. It's a "I'm gonna pull the b&%$! card and make everyone around me miserable until someone feeds me", lol. So I don't take your situation lightly because I think women experience a considerably more hopeless response to hunger than men do.

Couldn't have said it better!