T3 and AAS question

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I have been cutting after my last recomp cycle which was a short 8 week test prop. I've recently hit a sticking point of around 12%, my goal is to be sub 10. I know I could get there naturally with more aggressive dieting and some tweaks in my cardio, but I feel like I'm at the exact point where I am just barely holding on to the muscle that I have and worked very hard for on previous cycles. I've decided that if I'm going to cut down any further I need to get back on some aas for anti-catabolic reasons.

I figured since I am going back on, most likely with test p I might as well incorporate some T3 to help get to my goals a little quicker and keep my cycle length reasonable. I have never used T3, plan is to start low and ramp up to 25mcg, possibly 50mcg if my body feels ok and I am seeing fat loss whilst preserving muscle, then ramp back down to give my body time to restore natural production. I know T3 is extremely catabolic, and I wouldn't dream of running it without an anabolic, my question is, what is the minimal amount of ass I can run with it for muscle preservation?

I am normally conservative with my use and my cycles are usually test E or P between 500-750/w, I've also used a few different orals but overall try to use as little as possible to accomplish my goals. I am wondering if 300/wk of test would be enough, I might be way off I don't know how strong the catabolic effects of T3 are. I'm not totally against using more test or even tren ace if necessary, what ever it takes to keep all the muscle, I just want to use as little as possible, so if very low dose tren with low test prop will give me better results than high test prop I'm game for that. I don't need any more size, just want to get to single digit BF. Any input for an appropriate low aas dose with T3 is appreciated.

If it matters, my diet is extremely clean for the , I do fasted HIIT cardio for 20 minutes in the morning any where from a minimum of 3 days to 6 days a week. I weight train 4-5 days a week.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I've been running tren and t3 for 4 months. I'm still tapering the t3. I wouldn't use t3 without tren however. But that's just me. Extraordinary results BTW

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people have told me that it is best to run tren with cytomel and I will probably end up doing that. Glad you are making gains, how much test are you taking with it?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
At 25-50 mcg there is less concern for carabolism

I think the existing layout is fine

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say 300mg of Test minimum to offset the catabolism. That's the lowest dose in research that showed significant LBM gains.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
If you aren't taking over 75-100mcg, I think diet is more important than aas from my personal experience. The thing you got to realize with t3 is that, especially carbs and protein, you will not gain weight no matter
How much you eat. So structure
Big big meals pre and post and you will likely be fine with a trt dose .

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running 50mcg of T3 alternating Clen 2 on 2 off upto 160mcg, would you say 50mcg is enough to keep promoting fat loss whilst i am running EOD 100mg Tren Ace 100mg Masteron Prop & 100mg Test Prop @ 50mg per day of oral winstrol.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Experienced T3 user here

Don't underestimate the catabolic influence of T3. Even crappy RC T3 at only 30mg while on 300mg Test chewed up muscle and made me weak. It non-preferentially breaks down muscle tissue and fat tissue effectively. T3 is a carb whore too in that your glycogen stores go quickly (which only makes sense) but with that, you feel very weak.

Tren is a great idea to run alongside T3 due to its potency to thwart these catabolic sides and make T3 work for you as opposed to working against you. Not only is it very protective of muscle but Tren also lowers endogenous T3 so augmenting a Tren cycle w T3 makes good sense.

T3 is sneaky in its effects so start low (25-30 mcg) and stay there for 2-3 weeks before deciding to titrate up. Never run any T3 w/o gear.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How much did u find your base metabolism increases from 25mcg of T3.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
My normal maintenance is around 2800Kcal per day what do u think the t3 would up it to.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup Paul. An estimated guess would be that 25 mcg will increase basal metabolic processes ~ 20%. This could easily be 10% in someone who's natty endogenous levels are already on the upper end of the normal physiologic range.

Similarly it could be 30% for someone who is borderline hypo.

Furthermore, none of this takes into account other relevant variables ongoing with the individual (response to T3, THBG levels, carb ingestion at/around T3 intake, etc)

Regardless, 10-30% becomes an arbitrary value b/c only assessing this from a caloric expenditure vantage point is derelict.

Start w 25 mg, take adequate protective AAS and make sure you monitor tightly for progress as well as regression / catabolism / weakness.

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
Guys t3 is dangerous bottom line real injectable tren will rip fat off of you and by the way guy who has been n tren for 4 months strait .. are you sure you are ok. I hope this is some fake pro hormone tren thing

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have run Tren Ace @ 300mg per week for 10 weeks straight and had very bad emotional effects starting in week 8, i am happy to be off the devils piss. i also run trendione @ 180mg per day along side for the last 4 weeks but could only keep it at that dose for 2 whilst dropping to 120mg per day, this is with 300mg test prop and 300mg masteron weekly, & i was using 50mcg T3 and upto 160mcg clen 2 on 2 off.

I think the T3 was making me very lethargic when i dropped Kcals down to 1500-1600 per day and was doing a 1 hour weight workout & 1 to 1 hour and 20 mins of low cardio performed at 130 - 160 bpm. up hill 10 degree incline treadmill @ 3.5mph. fasted every day, i had to drop it after a month because my leg mass was dropping along with back width.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
T3 isnt dangerous, it is very safe. Users were on t3 therapy for years and literally when they ceased taking it their thyroid returned to normal full function within weeks.
It is catabolic, even at lower doses. (greer et al i believe)
25mcg is nothing more than an hrt dose and thats all it does. Replaces normal production - no more or so little more it makes no difference.
No need to taper down off t3, that will in no way assist your thyroids recovery. Over 25mcg your thyroid is shut down- thats it. So tapering down is useless.
You can taper up but I would only do so to assess tolerance if you havent run it before.
50-75mcg is great dose for me, usually 50mcg is nice unless Im really trying to cut hard.

bdavis1889

Awards
T3 isnt dangerous, it is very safe. Users were on t3 therapy for years and literally when they ceased taking it their thyroid returned to normal full function within weeks.
It is catabolic, even at lower doses. (greer et al i believe)
25mcg is nothing more than an hrt dose and thats all it does. Replaces normal production - no more or so little more it makes no difference.
No need to taper down off t3, that will in no way assist your thyroids recovery. Over 25mcg your thyroid is shut down- thats it. So tapering down is useless.
You can taper up but I would only do so to assess tolerance if you havent run it before.
50-75mcg is great dose for me, usually 50mcg is nice unless Im really trying to cut hard.
Very true!!!! I have a good friend who is head of Endocrinology at a major university- he agrees. The only time you run into problems with t3 is when you have preexisting thyroid problems. Know your labs and you should be good to go.

dfried10

Awards
Personally I would never even touch T3 just because the effects it can have on you thyroid.There's many more effective and better fatburners out there Clen,Albuterol,ECA etc.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Personally I would never even touch T3 just because the effects it can have on you thyroid.There's many more effective and better fatburners out there Clen,Albuterol,ECA etc.
google greer et all and thyroid and explain how after years of taking t3 people stopped and their thyroid resumed full normal function within weeks if it is so bad for your thyroid.
Im not tryng to be a smart ass but the fact is the data just does not back your claim at all.

dfried10

Awards
Ok Brother.Take that T3. :) JUST know your messing with your own thyroid and putting synthetic hormone into the gland that literally affects the function of every organ and hormone in our body and also affects your natural Metabolism.See Synthetic Test is different at least with that you can get your body running back to normal with a pct.As far as I know once you **** up your thyroid Im pretty sure its ****ed up.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
OK brother. Fly on that airplane. :fingersx:Just know that by flying on that airplane you are doing something that is unnatural as humans were not made to fly. Know that if that plane crashes there is nothing you will be able to do. You will likely die.
See walking somewhere is different. At least humans were made to walk. As far as I know once you are in a plane crash Im pretty sure you will likely die.

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Personaly I wouldn't mess with t3 unless I'm walking on stage. Like distilled said, eat less or up cardio to get that last bit.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know this thread is old, but very good info !