T2 Thyroid (3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine)

Willtolift

Awards
Has anyone here ran T2 on a cut on a TRT dose of test weekly 200mgs of test weekly? If so, results?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here ran T2 on a cut on a TRT dose of test weekly 200mgs of test weekly? If so, results?
I think ironjunkie91 is running a cycle along with T2.

when I get my bloodwork back, I'm going to decide whether I'm going to run T2 solo or with 1-andro...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
TRT dose of 200mg/wk? Any idea where that puts your TT levels? Sounds like a big dose for trt purposes.

ironjunkie91

ironjunkie91

Awards
Just got labs done and other than my TSH being elevated slightly more than normal and I'm not even sure it was due to T2 usage.. i couldn't tell any difference. Didn't improve mood like cyto no energy no more weight loss than i would expect to lose w/o the supp.. it's always possible my stuff was bunk I've heard mixed OPINIONS on T2 but for the money I'd rather use cyto... didn't feel warmer no shakes at all nothing that would make me suspect thyroid supplementation has occurred lol I'm on Test E trt .2ml pinned twice a week. 200mg would put me way over 1200 ng/dl

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
TRT dose of 200mg/wk? Any idea where that puts your TT levels? Sounds like a big dose for trt purposes.
I run 200 weekly... then test 4-5days after most recent jab which puts me at 8-900 range.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I just started my T2 cycle, so I'll try to update on whether it worked or not. I am hypothyroid already, so I'm hoping for some success whereas those with regular thyroids might not see as much...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what are the dosages of t2 you all are running???

ironjunkie91

ironjunkie91

Awards
Hope you have a better outcome than me! Good luck!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
buy a different brand?

VLs is going to be 300 per pill ... and I have only heard that's were it gets good.

I have used t2 products several times.. and at the label dosage on the various brands I only ever saw results when I was already lean.

I think this is why its such a hit or miss product category... to small of a dose for bigger/fatter folks

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
buy a different brand?

VLs is going to be 300 per pill ... and I have only heard that's were it gets good.

I have used t2 products several times.. and at the label dosage on the various brands I only ever saw results when I was already lean.

I think this is why its such a hit or miss product category... to small of a dose for bigger/fatter folks
interesting....

honestly, with that kind of dosing, I'd prolly just use T3 (like ironjunkie91 mentioned).

ironjunkie91

ironjunkie91

Awards
I'm curious what being lean has to do with a synthetic thyroid supp... I've tried it once so I'm not saying I'm an expert by any means on t2 or even cyto for that matter... but if I don't feel it at 400 I'm not wasting my $ on it especially when I get results on 25mcg T3 and it's relatively cheap from my source and according to my labs T2 is slightly suppressive ( maybe just my already hypo T worsening) so in my personal choice I'll not be using again

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
ive heard 1000 per day is were it gets good..
I'm not sure where you heard that - but that's dangerous if done for any amount of time. Just don't do it. We dose at 200mcg per day for Thyro-T2, which some say is "underdosed". However, we err on the side of safety rather than pushing people's bodies close to having any risk of natural thyroid shutdown. You absolutely don't want that. Everyone's magic number will be a bit different for the 3,5-diiodo. You've also got to remember that manufacturer label instructions need to be made for the everyman/woman. What works great for some people at 200mcg, others may need to take 300 or 400. But ethically (and legally) we can't put that on the label or recommend it.

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Also, keep in mind that being hypothyroid or hyperthyroid will change daily amounts needed for results. Since these are T2 SUPPLEMENTS we are talking about here, marketing and dosages are always meant to be in line with people who have neither medical conditions, since a supplement cannot be marketed as a way to fix/cure a medical condition.