T2 suppression

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How suppressive is T2? Any substantial degree that you would have to play with diet to not see weight rebound?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3,5 is a little suppressive but if you are healthy i believe you will be ok.. i tried many times supps with t2 (pro supps dnpx ,gaspari mitotropin ,lipo 6 black ) very good fat loss supps

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as I know it is actually more suppressive than T3 itself.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It restarts on its own unless damaged.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can use 7 keto which boost thyroid function ,after your cycle with t2 . generally i did bloods and after a 4 week cycle with t2 my thyroid was ok

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, it's a crap shoot. T2 seems to be suppressible and you will hear various things. You won't see much research on it, other than it showing it is suppressible with 3,5 being less so. IMO the results are non-existent and not even worth the risk - but I don't even really get a ton from actual T3 so I may not be the best judge. Based on my experience, I had high hopes for this and had used it off and on from 2000 - 2015 before I really just gave in and accepted it was worthless. I even ran it at 1200 mcg/day (do not do this, it's stupid, I'm stupid) and that pretty much convinced me.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, it's a crap shoot. T2 seems to be suppressible and you will hear various things. You won't see much research on it, other than it showing it is suppressible with 3,5 being less so. IMO the results are non-existent and not even worth the risk - but I don't even really get a ton from actual T3 so I may not be the best judge. Based on my experience, I had high hopes for this and had used it off and on from 2000 - 2015 before I really just gave in and accepted it was worthless. I even ran it at 1200 mcg/day (do not do this, it's stupid, I'm stupid) and that pretty much convinced me.
nah 3,5 is good for me cannibal claw and mitotropin help me a lot at cutting and as i can read t2 is anticatabolic ..the only side effect is that after 2 weeks many feel a pain on the neck (me too )

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
T2 has been studied but nothing published really mainly due to its not really worth using.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Why not use T3? Proven effectiveness (i swear by this stuff, used it multiple times at dosages ranging from 50 to 100mcgs for 4 to 6 weeks at a time, mostly at 75mcgs tho), dirt cheap (1,15€ for a box of 30 25mcg pills), and pharma grade. Also it's not as muscle wasting as stated (ive used it without aas at 75mcgs for 6 weeks straight, you will look flat, but from my experience it's just glycogen depletion).
P.S if you're a male and have no hereditary or other underlying thyroid conditions, your thyroid will be up and running with no problems within two weeks tops.