Syringes and needles?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I've been looking into my first injectable cycle and I have a reliable source I'm going to do 10 weeks on test E at 500mg a week in 2 different injections per week with all the support supps and aromasin 12.5 Ed with pct clomid or nolva idk yet. I have done a few PH cycles with success but I've always craved more and everybody says the real thing is better so I'm excited. Now my question is when I order the Test does it come with needles and syringes? Or do I order those separately?

I'm 24. 6 foot. About 200 pounds now
(My avi is really old from about 2 years ago when I weighed 165-170 so don't think I'm that small)
Bench:275
Squat:365
Deadlift: 405 with straps

Any other recommendations?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh and I eat roughly around 3500-4000 cals a day sometimes I get dirty with it. I don't really care about BF I'm about 10-12% right now but all I care about is getting stronger.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just go to walgreen's or CVS and buy a box of them. I buy 25ga, 1.5", 3cc hypos for about $15/box of 100, and 22ga 1" needles (for drawing up) $7/box 100.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
You can order online and get whatever you want, in any size or gauge you can think of, along with quick shipping and privacy intact ....while getting the cheapest prices possible :D

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which size should I go with? I'm injecting 250 mg 2 times a week. Does it matter or is it personal preference?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Which size should I go with? I'm injecting 250 mg 2 times a week. Does it matter or is it personal preference?
depends where you are injecting really, as far as needle length (longer for glutes, shorter for delts, quads probably shorter to medium).....but gauge size I always use 25g...nice and small w/o being too small. You can draw with a 21G or 18G, a larger harpoon to draw the oil up nice and easy....then unscrew and put on a 25g to inject with. So more pain tolerance than personal preference :D that larger gauge hurts like a bitch going in as compared to a 25g or 29g lol

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
depends where you are injecting really, as far as needle length (longer for glutes, shorter for delts, quads probably shorter to medium).....but gauge size I always use 25g...nice and small w/o being too small. You can draw with a 21G or 18G, a larger harpoon to draw the oil up nice and easy....then unscrew and put on a 25g to inject with. So more pain tolerance than personal preference :D that larger gauge hurts like a bitch going in as compared to a 25g or 29g lol
Glutes defiantly. Isn't that the most popular and best for beginners?

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ventrogluteal is ideal IMHO. Don't even feel the stick.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Glutes defiantly. Isn't that the most popular and best for beginners?
I don't do glutes, only delts and quads.....but for glutes you need to go with the full 1 1/2" in the ass :D

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I don't do glutes, only delts and quads.....but for glutes you need to go with the full 1 1/2" in the ass :D

At 200 lbs a 1" needle should be plenty for his glutes? I used a 1" 23g at 230lbs and was fine.

I personally only rotate my quads now since I pin myself these days.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
At 200 lbs a 1" needle should be plenty for his glutes? I used a 1" 23g at 230lbs and was fine.

I personally only rotate my quads now since I pin myself these days.
I suppose so, again I've never done glutes....but I've known hundreds of guys who did....and they tend to use the longer needle....but would a 1" be fine? probably if you bury it. I suppose it depends how lean you are back there :D most guys got fatter asses lol but there are guys with lean asses. For me, as long as you get in there pretty deep, its all gonna disperse whether its in the fat, muscle, or sub-q right?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I suppose so, again I've never done glutes....but I've known hundreds of guys who did....and they tend to use the longer needle....but would a 1" be fine? probably if you bury it. I suppose it depends how lean you are back there :D most guys got fatter asses lol but there are guys with lean asses. For me, as long as you get in there pretty deep, its all gonna disperse whether its in the fat, muscle, or sub-q right?
I do glutes with a 1" needle. No problem.. I just push till I'm depressing the layer of fat but it's definitely getting deep enough

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I've used 1" 25g for quads, glutes, delts, and pecs all the way in no problems. I'm 5'7 185ish, probably 12-14% bf idk can still see top four abs good.

18g 1.5 for drawing.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I buy syringes for $0.25 a piece and the 25g needles at $6 for a box of 100. I shoot primarily quads for TRT, but have done cycles in the past with glutes and delts. Either would be fine, I just prefer the quads for the two handed control of the syringe. I've shot delts with a 21g before with no problems.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I agree with most of this. I draw with 18g and shoot with 1.5" 25g. I only go glutes because I don't see a need to rotate for me at least.

Edit. And no, your test won't come with needles. It's not illegal to buy syringes or needles of you're a veterinarian hint hint

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I do 23g 1 inchers.....favorite spot by far is pecs...try it!!

If you're lean enough you can use little insulin needles as well....they're good for bi's, tri's, calves, lats, etc.

I can only do thighs and pecs by myself tho, my wife does delts and glutes for me...

I get mine from shopmedvet.com BTW.....Terumo's are under $20 shipped for a box of 100, needles and syringes....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've known hundreds of guys who did....and they tend to use the longer needle.... probably if you bury it. I suppose it depends how lean you are back there :D most guys got fatter asses lol but there are guys with lean asses. For me, as long as you get in there pretty deep, its all gonna disperse whether its in the fat, muscle, or sub-q right?
Whoa, so you like to bury it in deep huh?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Whoa, so you like to bury it in deep huh?
ONLY when my needle length is the same size as your penis length....yes, with 5/8" needles. It's cool that you have a baby dick, so that I can always use it as a reference to know when I need to bury that 5/8" deep so I can actually feel it and get good penetration. you bitch :D

No_Pain

Awards
22g 1.5 to draw up and maintain vials rubber stopper in tact
25g 1.5 glutes
25g 1 quads (easiest to hit)

Since it's your first... You're most likely not gonna go for your bis and pecs... Delts maybe... But that's up to you.

25g is nearly painless

If doing quads; I prefer sitting (e.g. Toilet) and hitting the quad. Put your palm at the the crease of your thigh with middle finger pointing towards knee. Spread your fingers. Where your pinky lies, is a good reference range.

If it's cold where you are, run the oil under warm water.

Some people dart the needle in, some push agains skin and keep pushing. I'm in nursing school... We use the dart method as it pierces the skin easier.

Aspirating is up to you.. All of the forums make a huge deal about it... I don't do it in the hospital nor do I do it on myself. Avoid visible veins, I you hit a nerve or anything... You'll know. If the muscle tweaks... It'll hurt but it happens but don't freak out.

After injecting hold a cotton ball to the area. Massage the area after that, and something warm isn't a bad idea. Use the limb that you injected.. If you baby it, you will be stiff and in pain.

Hopefully that helps a little... You'll figure it out your own path after a while.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
22g 1.5 to draw up and maintain vials rubber stopper in tact
25g 1.5 glutes
25g 1 quads (easiest to hit)

This is the "book" on what to use where, as I was alluding to earlier. That being said, I always go with 5/8" 25g for both delts and now quads (before I used 1" on quads).....and I know the guys are saying they use 1" for glutes as well.....so I guess we all do some adjusting and find what works well for us personally.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ONLY when my needle length is the same size as your penis length....yes, with 5/8" needles. It's cool that you have a baby dick, so that I can always use it as a reference to know when I need to bury that 5/8" deep so I can actually feel it and get good penetration. you bitch :D
must spread rep before giving it to anabolicholic again..... :lmao:

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
must spread rep before giving it to anabolicholic again..... :lmao:
That was a good one....I have a headache tonight, so I was pissed off to begin with, and I make better posts when I'm aggravated LOL :D

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I use a 14 gauge and stick it either directly in my anus or between spinal vertebrae. You guys probably use lidocaine for tattoos too, I bet......

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I use a 14 gauge and stick it either directly in my anus or between spinal vertebrae. You guys probably use lidocaine for tattoos too, I bet......
Naw brah. I put that 14 gauge up my urethra, fastest delivery. Only possible if u have a massive dong like myself.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
There's a couple other people on here much more blatant in their commenting than AH. Yet for some reason they are still here after openly throwing their opinions around as facts and belittling the guy who doesn't tend to agree. I have a large feeling that in real life, face-to-face, these people wouldn't have the gall to say what they do. AH was 95% good natured in his posting. Most people had a good time with him and funny discussions. I'm waiting for the day these others get banned and the attitude a bit more about learning and helping each other towards goals rather than being a bullying teacher.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
There's a couple other people on here much more blatant in their commenting than AH. Yet for some reason they are still here after openly throwing their opinions around as facts and belittling the guy who doesn't tend to agree. I have a large feeling that in real life, face-to-face, these people wouldn't have the gall to say what they do. AH was 95% good natured in his posting. Most people had a good time with him and funny discussions. I'm waiting for the day these others get banned and the attitude a bit more about learning and helping each other towards goals rather than being a bullying teacher.
Maybe it's you..

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I'm getting so tired of how it's been on here that I wouldn't even be upset

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder who you could be talking about?
:lmao:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mraesthetic12 Cycle Logs 4
R1187 Anabolics 4
grinnell27 Anabolics 52
Anabolics 2
CF10 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8