syringes and drawing syringes

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, this is one of those questions i know sound dumb, but i would rather ask it than not and when I am in the know i would rather someone new ask me than not ask.

Ok so i use a drawing needle now and then switch it before shots. I did not do this for the first several months of my trt as the nurse did not teach that when we were shown how to do my shots. Now i use one. Here is my protocol i plan to do when on my next cycle which i was told i can mix eq and or deca with test sust or cyp or enanthate.

Ok so i figure i will take 2 shots per week mixing test and eq likely. So i figure one day a week i will just make up both syringes. They are individually wrapped and come with a shooting needle. So what i do is i take the syringe out of the package with shooting needle on it. I change it out with the drawing needle, swab the bottle ( I will have some amps do they get swabed? ) and then i plan to put the test in 1ml and can i just take the same drawing needle and fill it will the eq and then repeat the process? Then after that i will put the injection needle back on take the cover off it and swap the needle then swab the injection area then do the shot.

Am i missing anything here?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you would be doing it back wards.. you would want to buy syringes with the drawing needle attached. then buy the size you want to inject with and put that on to the syringe after you have drawn.. in doing it the way you described if im following you correctly, would put the injection needle at risk of becoming dirty or contaminated. they are package sterile so you don't want to handle them any more than necessary. even then I never touch the needles even when I am opening the packages