Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
curious if there's any legit synergy to mixing compounds in a syringe passed convenience.

one I've heard is that tb-500 with bpc-157 makes the bpc be more systemic. I kinda doubt this one.

but what about mixing something like tb-500 with a pegylated compound like PEG-MGF, could it mix and extend half-life ?

or maybe if you have multiple oils, mixing them could change absorption rates?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
curious if there's any legit synergy to mixing compounds in a syringe passed convenience.

one I've heard is that tb-500 with bpc-157 makes the bpc be more systemic. I kinda doubt this one.

but what about mixing something like tb-500 with a pegylated compound like PEG-MGF, could it mix and extend half-life ?

or maybe if you have multiple oils, mixing them could change absorption rates?
No it's not going to change anything, mixing in one syringe will have the same effects as pinning them separately, for oils, each oil has its own absorption rate and each ester has its own absorption rate. No mater how much you mix them they still will all absorb at their own rate.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did mix vitamin D with glutathione and I think it burned a bit less, but more volume of course

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Synergy is acheived at the cellular level sir

Good question though.

I will tell you about one synergy not many people realize. Injecting HGH alongside of BPC-157 for "healing purposes" has great benefit. BPC-157 actually creates additional HGH/IGF receptors in tendons.

Therefore if you are using both of these compounds together, you are going to see a much greater result. But they do not need to be mixed in the same syringe, nor injected into the same area, however injecting them into the same area will elicit a higher absorption rate% in said muscle tissue so that in itself has benefit. Which is why you want to ultimately inject BPC into the muscle tissue you are treating, but never directly into the Injury if this makes sense.

I healed both my torn quad and tricep in much less time with this method. I used TB500 also

We have another magical compound out there called Alpha-Thymosin-1 that not many people have ever even heard of.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Synergy is acheived at the cellular level sir

Good question though.

I will tell you about one synergy not many people realize. Injecting HGH alongside of BPC-157 for "healing purposes" has great benefit. BPC-157 actually creates additional HGH/IGF receptors in tendons.

Therefore if you are using both of these compounds together, you are going to see a much greater result. But they do not need to be mixed in the same syringe, nor injected into the same area, however injecting them into the same area will elicit a higher absorption rate% in said muscle tissue so that in itself has benefit. Which is why you want to ultimately inject BPC into the muscle tissue you are treating, but never directly into the Injury if this makes sense.

I healed both my torn quad and tricep in much less time with this method. I used TB500 also

We have another magical compound out there called Alpha-Thymosin-1 that not many people have ever even heard of.
ya I been trying to find thymosin alpha 1 from a good source. MA and AA don't plan to carry it last I asked

and thanks for the hgh tip. I was planning on microdosing hgh at some point but it's a bit expensive

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ya I been trying to find thymosin alpha 1 from a good source. MA and AA don't plan to carry it last I asked

and thanks for the hgh tip. I was planning on microdosing hgh at some point but it's a bit expensive
My guys use IronLion and AceLabs as their sources. They are easily under $200 and if you catch them during a sale you can get them for about $100. Very affordable tbh.

And these are lab tested and very very highly reviewed on forums sir :) Hope that helps.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My guys use IronLion and AceLabs as their sources. They are easily under $200 and if you catch them during a sale you can get them for about $100. Very affordable tbh.

And these are lab tested and very very highly reviewed on forums sir :) Hope that helps.
woah acelabs has 10x5mg bpc-157 for 150. that's a great deal. not sure about the payment options though. guess I'd have to buy some BTC on coinbase